Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Smol's Application

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169691

jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
Oh yikes. I'll fix it once I'm home. I didn't realize that the template was new. As for what Spectrum/Jack said. I feel as if I've done great so far as a mod. And it would be better to deal with sits as an admin again.
You have also only been mod for 2 days lol
I mean yeah. But within the first day I completed the minimum and haven’t stopped since. B)
But the last time you was mod/admin you failed to complete any f1 requirements and only managed to get 14 in a total month. This is why you need to more time as mod. Firstly it'll show us that your interested not only going for the hype of getting admin, but secondly to show us you wont do the same thing you did last time and get yourself perm banned...
When this has been completed along with a longer time frame you will gain my support, as of now you don't have it.
didnt the server have really low player count back when he was admin?
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Red_, Smol, alit, TrixX

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169693

Huperchild wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
Oh yikes. I'll fix it once I'm home. I didn't realize that the template was new. As for what Spectrum/Jack said. I feel as if I've done great so far as a mod. And it would be better to deal with sits as an admin again.
I mean yeah. But within the first day I completed the minimum and haven’t stopped since. B)
But the last time you was mod/admin you failed to complete any f1 requirements and only managed to get 14 in a total month. This is why you need to more time as mod. Firstly it'll show us that your interested not only going for the hype of getting admin, but secondly to show us you wont do the same thing you did last time and get yourself perm banned...
When this has been completed along with a longer time frame you will gain my support, as of now you don't have it.

It was lower but others still met the weekly quota and according to jack he didn't hit the weekly quota in a month when he was either just as active or more active than me.

and although he may have the capability, he doesn't have the trust.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Spectrum.

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169694

Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

The max players we hit before the update was around 10 so it's unfair to say " failed to complete any f1 requirements" and keep in mind he never abused his staff powers before, so being a mod for a week should be more than enough for an ex admin to prove that he is capable of handling situations.
I feel that. back then half of the staff didnt get the 20 they had to, and LT said it was alright cause if they felt like you had been trying, and had been on every day nothing more could be done, cause of the playercount was like 5-10 in the work days and 15 in the weekends.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169697

Spectrum wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

It was lower but others still met the weekly quota and according to jack he didn't hit the weekly quota in a month when he was either just as active or more active than me.

This is wrong you're going of assumptions, i was unable to get my weekly f1's so were others hence why they discussed about it and decided to not make a problem out of it cause we couldn't do much about the low amount of f1's were being made.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169698

AlitGeorge wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

The max players we hit before the update was around 10 so it's unfair to say " failed to complete any f1 requirements" and keep in mind he never abused his staff powers before, so being a mod for a week should be more than enough for an ex admin to prove that he is capable of handling situations.
I feel that. back then half of the staff didnt get the 20 they had to, and LT said it was alright cause if they felt like you had been trying, and had been on every day nothing more could be done, cause of the playercount was like 5-10 in the work days and 15 in the weekends.

Yeah but you would have thought that they would hit the weekly quota in a month. Yes people weren't as active before the update but i think they would be expected to manage at least 5 f1's in a week.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169700

Spectrum wrote:
AlitGeorge wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

Yeah but you would have thought that they would hit the weekly quota in a month. Yes people weren't as active before the update but i think they would be expected to manage at least 5 f1's in a week.

How are you able to even hit that number when the timezone's are different, the time smol got home from school there would be 3 or less players on the server and they would be shopowners being afk.
You're still exaggerating and going off assumptions.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
The following user(s) said Thank You: Smol

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169702

Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
AlitGeorge wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

How are you able to even hit that number when the timezone's are different, the time smol got home from school there would be 3 or less players on the server and they would be shopowners being afk.
The fact i even got f1s at that time is impressive tbh.
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169704

Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
AlitGeorge wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

But people was still getting 30-40 f1s?
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169705

jack bushrsos wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
AlitGeorge wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

Timezone's?
Some people have school others have jobs after school etc?
It was even said it was fine if you didn't hit weekly f1's..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169706

Spectrum wrote:
Huperchild wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

the average was fucking 8 in a month 8 fucking players lol and there is how many staff 20?
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169707

jack bushrsos wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
AlitGeorge wrote:
Trix wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Smol wrote:

smols american and the server becomes very dead for us
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169708

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Smol was always on when I hopped on and there was usually f1's that needed to be done aswell.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169709

Please keep the discussion polite and constructive, also make sure to use spoilers for longer discussions. Thank you! :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169716

Spectrum wrote:

Smol was always on when I hopped on and there was usually f1's that needed to be done aswell.

Then why is it that he was never brought up for that and why didn't he receive an official or a demotion?
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169717

Too soon after your ban for scamming, Give it another week or two to show that you can be trusted, show that you can consistently hit well over the f1 count and show that you are actually invested in the role.
:minussp:
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Spectrum

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169719

Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

Then why is it that he was never brought up for that and why didn't he receive an official or a demotion?

I don't know that's not my job i'm just conveying the facts that I either know or have been told by others.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169723

Spectrum wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

I don't know that's not my job i'm just conveying the facts that I either know or have been told by others.

You shouldn't bring something up that he wasn't punished for and minus support?
It was literally said million times that it was ok if you were unable to get weekly f1's.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169724

Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

It was literally said million times that it was ok if you were unable to get weekly f1's.
Yes it was okay getting below 20, however getting 14 over a month? Thats a whole new low tbh
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169725

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

Yes it was okay getting below 20, however getting 14 over a month? Thats a whole new low tbh
TF 14 in a month hell no :minussp:
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Suken.

[SSRP Admin] Smol's Application 4 years 6 months ago #1169726

Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:
Trix wrote:
Spectrum wrote:

It was literally said million times that it was ok if you were unable to get weekly f1s.

At what point did I say that was why I gave him minus support. Also I wasn't the one that brought it up in the first place and I wasn't told that we didn't have to do f1s. And if you are a new staff member you should be trying to hit the weekly quota even if being told you don't need to worry.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin

My Anime List

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32