Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1156404

Hey Darling,
I have talked with you a lot and in all honesty, I can see a lot in you. You told me that you were going for SA from the first day I met you (You were Mod at that time and I was eagered to see how you would develop), but I didnt really talked with you much back then and it kinda slipped away. I actually started talking to you about this topic 2-3 weeks ago and you came to me and asked me, what I thought about you. To be honest, I didnt really knew what I should respond to that question back then, because I interacted with you a little bit, but not too much and I wasnt active on the server as well so I couldnt give you feedback regarding that as well. I think I just told you back then that you were a nice and chill guy and didnt really give you a plus or a minus. At that Time I actually started interacting with you and started to take a look at you and I looked past the stuff you didnt do at that time(for example: Not training someone, Not handling a appeal etc.), I looked past that and took a look at your personality. I had those really long talking sessions, where we talked about this stuff and what you think about the server and how you feel about it. Back then I wasnt sure wheter I should support you or not, but after talking with you about it I was certain that I should support you in that journey and help you out. What I saw in that moment, when I talked to you was a guy, who didnt care about Authority and wasnt afraid to speak up, if things were handled wrong, who was dedicated to the server not only due to being active a shit ton, but rather due to interacting with staff and users the same and wanting to help them. You didnt just see them for the roles they were, you took a look behind the facade and tried to befriend them and have fun with them. I also saw a guy, who was willing to take things into his own hands and do stuff by its own, but also would be willing to seek out for help, if you needed some. I also saw the side of you that wasnt sure, if he really was ready for this position and tried to improve on even further. I was genuinely surprissed. The last time I saw all of this combined into one person was, when I Nina came back to the staff team. I feel like you would make an excellent SA and I feel that you wouldnt just stop there. I feel like you are one of the person that try to improve even further, even when they achived something in their life. You wouldnt probably just stop at getting SA, I am certain that, when you get this position, you would do great at it and improve on it even further and potentially try to get the rank of a HA. All in one, I feel pretty confident to give you a

:plussp:

right here and now and I am certain, that I wont get dissapointed in you
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 4 years 8 months ago by TheRealNepgear.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom., Rule, Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1156485

This boi has a great meme collection :plussp:
  • Sisky
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 40
TTT Adminstrator:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1156489

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Have you heard of chapter divison?
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556

[TTT Super Admin] Darling's Application 4 years 8 months ago #1156537

Gin wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Have you heard of chapter divison?
Nah fam xd. It was around 5 am when darling was still annoying me to reply to his app. Couldnt be asked to xd
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

261 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1