• Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146259

:support:
  • PoseidonEUW
  • Junior Boarder
  • My Mom doesn't want anyone to know who I am :(
  • Thanks received: 29
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by PoseidonEUW.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146296

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
In all honesty, I'm not sure if you will ever even be ready for staff. You are, without doubt, one of the most, if not the most immature and impolite kid with anger issues I've ever met during my 10 months of staffing here. I don't know nor can i dare to imagine how giving you staff would look like, would it even last? I doubt it. Ever since i first met you, you've done nothing but cause issues to other Users of the community and especially members of staff on numerous occasions. You always speak of "change" but all I and others can see if just the same old story with you not changing a single bit and even causing more issues than ever before. I can tell you the following with confidence - Your attitude isn't getting any better, nor your activity, as well as your rapsheet.

If i recall correctly, the two of us had our first encounter months and months back whilst i was still an Administrator on SSRP, and I'm quite certain you started throwing sexist jokes and saying disgusting stuff in OOC out of the blue. And that's when you caught my attention. Since then you haven't put any effort nor displayed anything that'd indicate you have "changed". I can't say much for TTT since i haven't really seen you there much, especially not when i was staff, but judging by replies of other fellow staff, your attitude is yet again shit and you still break rules on occasions. The Forums are yet a whole different story since you managed to acquire a crap load of bans since the beginning of 2019 and get so many replies removed due to TOU, topic derailment, and such reasons. And instead of learning from your mistakes as most of us do, you go through the same process and end up on the naughty list as per usual.

If i were in your shoes, I'd focus on being more community involved and work more on important points especially attitude since that represents the biggest problem in your case. I'm not sure if you behave the same way IRL, and if you think that's absolutely normal, but in case you do, I'd seek help from professionals immediately, since this is no joke anymore. Lastly, It's safe to say that the best option for your own, and everyone else's sake is to stay as a User until you actually change your appearance in the community...

:minussp:

Richard Hoffmann wrote:
In all honesty, I've never met a person such as yourself. You are the worst kind of disrespectful, discriminative, inhumane, immature kid I've ever met, and believe me, I've encountered a lot of idiots during my 9 months of staffing. I had to deal with you on SSRP on so many occasions that it's almost impossible to count how many, and I wouldn't want the TTT staff team to go through the same shit I did. You always talk of this so called "change", always... And we never got to see any change, you keep coming back, acting like you have become a totally different person, and in only a matter of a few days everything goes to shit and the true FierceOwl is revealed, the one that has a tantrum outburst over the smallest and stupidest things. How do you expect for them to trust you with a staff position when half of them wouldn't even trust you with a stick...

Pasted some feedback you still haven't worked on since the beginning of time...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146299

TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

While Owl indeed did this

It was not the reason he was emergency demoted actually. We just denied him a promotion (Yeah not even an official warning to him) since I was on the server to fix this before it managed to impact the server in anyway. We actually emergency demoted him after it came to our attention he was abusing his powers and rules and was being massively racist etc after this incident. Because he was scorned he was denied a promotion 2 days after this

I just figured this clarification should be made in Owl's favour
yeah a year ago , nice . No the fuck i wasnt " scorned " i didnt get Admin , fuck admin lol it pisses me off how i got " needs more experience " while a dude who got 1 week of being mod Got admin , let me tell you why he didnt do the same shit mistake i did , because he was fucking mod for 1 week . If he would get a normal length between each application then fuck yeah he deserves it more than me , someone like Darling Fucking deserves SA more than anyone and yet he gets rejected for admin because he " missed a meeting " damn thats fucked up . Also i wasnt the one salty because i got a warning and cried like abitch lol
Why are you giving out to dodo? He literally said the clarification should be made in your favour. He was defending you dude.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146300

i think you still need more time and improve your activity and attitude but for this week im going with
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146306

Attitude and activity needs to be improved.

• Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146358

Your activity isn't the best nor consistent and you have a lot of punishments. Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146375

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
No offense to Darling, he's done a great job, but he's been staff for a week and a half, he doesn't deserve SA, also afaik having to attend a meeting to become admin has always been a thing, or at least it has for the 5 months I've been here, I would love to hear why you want that changed instead of just calling it bs.
Because " no offense to You " He has more reports done in 1 week than you in your entire career as a staff , he is more dedicated than most SA/Admins , He points out hackers , He deals with rdmers more than you Lol So tell me , why must a pathetic reason like " not attending a meeting " be a reason to stop someone from DOING MORE to the server , shit he wont be payed if he goes admin for all i know .
I have been informed by someone who has no access to such information that someone has done more reports in one week than i have done in 5 months, my career is shattered expect a resignation soon.
In all seriousness, if I can even be bothered to be serious on your apps anymore, again, no insult to Darling, most if not all your points about me are invalid:
1) I can guarantee that in 7 days of play Darling has not done as many reports as I have in around 150, no matter how little he sleeps.
2) I would consider myself pretty dedicated to my role, look at my activity in the past 3 months before i went on inactivity, I've played over an hour and a half almost every day.
3) I have pointed out hackers, you can't see the staff discord so only know about hacker reports on forums, which I don't do because I have no recording software, but I have used tools we have to help deal with them and also requested an sa/ha to come and deal with them on various occasions.
4) How does one deal with rdmers better than someone else? I do the reports that are to be done, and afaik I have had one abuse report on me, which technically only involved me because i reported the guy, so surely i must be doing something right, otherwise someone in the lt would have a word with me.
5) Ask whoever made the rule that mods must attend a meeting about it, not me, I try to enforce the rules, not write them.
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Chespin.

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146376

I honestly do not believe you should get moderator this week due to the fact that you have obtained 4 recents despite having that low of activity.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146378

TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

It was not the reason he was emergency demoted actually. We just denied him a promotion (Yeah not even an official warning to him) since I was on the server to fix this before it managed to impact the server in anyway. We actually emergency demoted him after it came to our attention he was abusing his powers and rules and was being massively racist etc after this incident. Because he was scorned he was denied a promotion 2 days after this

yeah a year ago , nice . No the fuck i wasnt " scorned " i didnt get Admin , fuck admin lol it pisses me off how i got " needs more experience " while a dude who got 1 week of being mod Got admin , let me tell you why he didnt do the same shit mistake i did , because he was fucking mod for 1 week . If he would get a normal length between each application then fuck yeah he deserves it more than me , someone like Darling Fucking deserves SA more than anyone and yet he gets rejected for admin because he " missed a meeting " damn thats fucked up . Also i wasnt the one salty because i got a warning and cried like abitch lol

YIKES. Just shows how much you are so wrong
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146385

Kurzex wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

i might be wrong depending on your way of thinking and by your i mean the LT itself , its stupid how someone like you gets SA while barely plays lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146387

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

i might be wrong depending on your way of thinking and by your i mean the LT itself , its stupid how someone like you gets SA while barely plays lol
Let’s not derail too much...
Darling4SA sounds great to me tho
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146421

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Why did you feel the need to post this? You’re being criticised and you’re not helping yourself in any way. You need to stop throwing digs at people and accept anything you are given. Respond to the criticism politely. This branches off my point that you cannot take criticism. We’re here to help you, not bully you
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146490

Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kyber wrote:

Why did you feel the need to post this? You’re being criticised and you’re not helping yourself in any way. You need to stop throwing digs at people and accept anything you are given. Respond to the criticism politely. This branches off my point that you cannot take criticism. We’re here to help you, not bully you
i must've been too stubborn to see that my bad sorry give me advice im down for anything if you are willing to help <3
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146496

Kevin. wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
You haven't played in over a week and you have 4 recents, I think a massive improvement needs to be shown after your history before you are considered becoming a staff member.

• Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146620

Bad gametime

• XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146761

TheFierceOwl wrote:
yo fuck off with your giveaway xD , just take it and gtfo of here kboi? sorry we arent your fuking dead parents to tell you how tall your dick is
Your attitude still needs some work.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146765

Kyber wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
yo fuck off with your giveaway xD , just take it and gtfo of here kboi? sorry we arent your fuking dead parents to tell you how tall your dick is
Your attitude still needs some work.
that IS a yikes
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146768

At this rate, we should suggest adding a blacklist of users who are banned from applying for staff.

You keep promising change but quickly revert to your old self for seemingly no reason at all. You seem to lose your temper, or act before you think and it often doesn't represent you in good light. You've gotten yourself another forum ban for repeatedly misbehaving on the forums.

• .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by .uzi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Mr. Richard

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1146832

.uzi wrote:
At this rate, we should suggest adding a blacklist of users who are banned from applying for staff.

You keep promising change but quickly revert to your old self for seemingly no reason at all. You seem to lose your temper, or act before you think and it often doesn't represent you in good light. You've gotten yourself another forum ban for repeatedly misbehaving on the forums.

What I fail to understand is how non-permanent Forum bans are still being given out to him even though he has acquired numerous bans recently and in the past for literally the same thing(s). He always keeps breaking the same rules and obviously is not learning even after what... the 10th time? A more serious ban needs to be issued since we all know well that even after all of this time, he still goes out of his way to offend and provoke people in one way or another...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chespin, Davidov007

[TTT Moderator] Obelisk's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1147340

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Attitude

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds