Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144722

I would like to bring up the issue surrounding the SSRP server as I feel this will most likely be brought up in the meeting, not just for me but also for other people applying currently. For the exploiting situation, it was never anyone's intention to exploit, I personally had no knowledge of this exploit even being a thing and I highly doubt anyone else did that was online. To give a brief explanation what this was about for people who wouldn't understand, apparently if you are tazed just as an event starts it means you cannot join the event. Jack was made wanted and then someone body else tazed him, which is what you do to arrest a wanted player. There was no group effort here or malicious intent to keep jack out of the event as far as I am aware, there was no wrongdoing from the person who tazed the wanted player and there was not even enough players for the event to start anyway. I doubt jack was interested in joining the event for a golden egg, and I don't understand why would people go out of their way to exploit for such a meaningless purpose.

I do feel the situation was handled poorly and unprofessionally, where people were just being accused of something that was completely not in their intentions and no one had any idea about which was fairly obvious. I understand it doesn't look great for me as I was on the server with them and other rules were broken and 1 individual was banned, but ultimately I wasn't trying to cause trouble myself and I will refrain from going on SSRP around those people again if it helps.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by eddie..
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144738

Darling wrote:
I personally believe that eddie would make a great SA hes active on the forums and active in game any lack of LT communication can be fixed but him obtaining this promotion.
:plussp:

Can you PM me about the lack of communication from the LT?

Thanks
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144740

Kurzex wrote:
Darling wrote:
I personally believe that eddie would make a great SA hes active on the forums and active in game any lack of LT communication can be fixed but him obtaining this promotion.

Thanks
I think he means Eddie's lack of communication with the LT, which was brought up against him last time iirc
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by SorIe.

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144744

SorIe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Darling wrote:

Thanks
I think he means Eddie's lack of communication with the LT, which was brought up against him last time iirc
I'm not sure, it more looked like he was saying any lack of communication can be fixed by me becoming LT, if that's what he meant I'm not entirely sure what he's talking about because from what I've seen there's quite a lot of communication between the LT on teamspeak. I'll have to ask him.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144746

Eddie. wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Darling wrote:

Thanks
I'm not sure, it more looked like he was saying any lack of communication can be fixed by me becoming LT, if that's what he meant I'm not entirely sure what he's talking about because from what I've seen there's quite a lot of communication between the LT on teamspeak. I'll have to ask him.
true it's phrased really weirdly, he might be saying that upon you getting LT, your supposed communication issues will be fixed?

not sure at this stage
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144748

SorIe wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
SorIe wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
Darling wrote:

Thanks
true it's phrased really weirdly, he might be saying that upon you getting LT, your supposed communication issues will be fixed?

not sure at this stage
You know what, it will be that, I remember him saying something very similar to me on teamspeak. However, I haven't encountered any difficulties communicating with the LT, they're mostly all online very often and are very available for anyone to talk to, regardless of their rank. So I don't think his point is very valid.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[TTT Super Admin] Eddie's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1144763

Eddie. wrote:
I would like to bring up the issue surrounding the SSRP server as I feel this will most likely be brought up in the meeting, not just for me but also for other people applying currently. For the exploiting situation, it was never anyone's intention to exploit, I personally had no knowledge of this exploit even being a thing and I highly doubt anyone else did that was online. To give a brief explanation what this was about for people who wouldn't understand, apparently if you are tazed just as an event starts it means you cannot join the event. Jack was made wanted and then someone body else tazed him, which is what you do to arrest a wanted player. There was no group effort here or malicious intent to keep jack out of the event as far as I am aware, there was no wrongdoing from the person who tazed the wanted player and there was not even enough players for the event to start anyway. I doubt jack was interested in joining the event for a golden egg, and I don't understand why would people go out of their way to exploit for such a meaningless purpose.

I do feel the situation was handled poorly and unprofessionally, where people were just being accused of something that was completely not in their intentions and no one had any idea about which was fairly obvious. I understand it doesn't look great for me as I was on the server with them and other rules were broken and 1 individual was banned, but ultimately I wasn't trying to cause trouble myself and I will refrain from going on SSRP around those people again if it helps.

Even though my opinion on this unlucky event that took place recently means jack shit, I'd still like to express it and say that (as a fellow SSRP LT member) I know you very well and that you are NOT the kind of person who'd go on SSRP just to exploit (at least not intentionally), especially with the current ranks and the good, long-lasting appearance in the community. Unfortunately, I feel that this will indeed be brought up in the LTM tonight when they vote on your application, and I don't blame them even if they do since I'd take the same precaution if I were in their shoes, though it's rather a shame that this had to happen.

That crap aside, I feel that you are currently the only person in the TTT Administrator team who has all it takes and who is suitable for this position, your benevolence, dedication, activity, contributions, approach to Users, the already existing lead team experience, the Forum and TeamSpeak activity really make you stand out, oh, and did I forget to mention all the other ranks you have in the community! I've never felt uncomfortable with your presence and I see you as one of the few trusted TTT non-LT members of staff. What extremely annoys me is this constant "Lack of communication with the LT" replies, since everyone who has a brain that functions well knows that the TTT staff team created a little bubble and separate themselves from everyone else, and what I mean by this is that most of them tend to isolate themselves from the rest of the community, and this can mostly be seen being done by some of the current LT, and that's why for e.g. I always join their spacers without permission B) I'd recommend you do the same lmao. So that "negative point" might as well be disregarded due to the fact I pointed out just 2 sentences before.

To conclude this shit no one probably even read, I am with no doubt confident that you are perfectly qualified for the position and that You'll proceed to fulfill your duties with great enthusiasm and care as per usual. I'd understand if you get denied this week due to this unfortunate and unlucky event that recently took place on SSRP, though if someone else gets accepted and/or you get denied in the near future I might as well say goodbye to this little hope I have for the TTT staff team. You have my full support Edward!

With appreciation,

Dr. Dick Suit Cunt Wanker
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

252 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
3/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf