• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142038

Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Imatture and a horrible attitude exampleyou harrasing ezehzz by calling him a trap and other shit when he was raiding you yesterday. You reporting people for the pettiest shit is also a problem which will most likely carry on to you if you beomce staff which will end up in you punishing users for the smallest rulebreaks that don't have an effect on anyone

You were not even there you dont even know what happened why are you even trying?
Called him trap ones and i stopped when dramn said he got upset about it how can you call that harassment when it was wells who did not stop and got banned for it when both me and dramn said you're going to get banned.
Thanks for your opinion anyway. :)
So you're arugment is it's fine to harras someone until you're apporached by a staff memeber, and you didn't call him a trap once you called him it multiaple times

But the question is would you have stopped calling him a trap if you weren't approached by dramn even thoguth he doesn't really like being called a "trap/tranny" which jay house started calling him to piss him off, he isn't a trap nor a tranny that is just a flat lie which pisses him since he doesn't like lies being spread about him

My argument is that if someone calls you something you dont like to be called, you confront that guy ask him to stop which he did not.
How am i supposed to know? Did he not have the balls to tell me to stop?
The only person who told me to stop was dramn and when she did i have not said another word, hes been called trap by everyone ive seen him laugh but all of a sudden when i say it its wrong..

no, as a staff member you are supposed to be respectful, you arent supposed to ask a staff member "please stop calling me a son of a btich" (for example), the staff member shouldnt say stuff like that in the first place

I have never called him a trap this was the first time and he never told me to stop.
How was i supposed to know that he did not like it?
When dramn told me he does not like to be called trap i stopped, i explained this ones idk why i have to explain this over and over..
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142040

Trixter wrote:
Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Imatture and a horrible attitude exampleyou harrasing ezehzz by calling him a trap and other shit when he was raiding you yesterday. You reporting people for the pettiest shit is also a problem which will most likely carry on to you if you beomce staff which will end up in you punishing users for the smallest rulebreaks that don't have an effect on anyone

You were not even there you dont even know what happened why are you even trying?
Called him trap ones and i stopped when dramn said he got upset about it how can you call that harassment when it was wells who did not stop and got banned for it when both me and dramn said you're going to get banned.
So you're arugment is it's fine to harras someone until you're apporached by a staff memeber, and you didn't call him a trap once you called him it multiaple times

But the question is would you have stopped calling him a trap if you weren't approached by dramn even thoguth he doesn't really like being called a "trap/tranny" which jay house started calling him to piss him off, he isn't a trap nor a tranny that is just a flat lie which pisses him since he doesn't like lies being spread about him

My argument is that if someone calls you something you dont like to be called, you confront that guy ask him to stop which he did not.
The only person who told me to stop was dramn and when she did i have not said another word, hes been called trap by everyone ive seen him laugh but all of a sudden when i say it its wrong..

no, as a staff member you are supposed to be respectful, you arent supposed to ask a staff member "please stop calling me a son of a btich" (for example), the staff member shouldnt say stuff like that in the first place

I have never called him a trap this was the first time and he never told me to stop.
When dramn told me he does not like to be called trap i stopped, i explained this ones idk why i have to explain this over and over..

do you really think people like getting insulted?
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142042

Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

Thats ironic i should ask you the same buddy..
It depends if you know the guy or not, thought me and him were cool with each other and he would take it as a joke i guess me joining oneil broke his heart hence why hes trying his best to get me in trouble..
A simple Trixter stop i do not wish to be called a trap would have done magik.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142087

Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

I like getting insulted by virgins lol
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142092

Very, very, very, very toxic behaviour
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142175

Roxy is actually a trap
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wells

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142176

Jawson wrote:
Roxy is actually a trap
:silly: :woohoo:
  • Wells
  • Expert Boarder
  • ♡ Bopper ♡
  • Thanks received: 254

Standby Owner

#blm sometimes

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142229

George Washington wrote:
Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Wrecking wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Butterman wrote:

I like getting insulted by virgins lol

Snake u smell B) B) B) B)
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muha

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142297

no ballz wouldnt cf 500M nob ;c
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142323

I was honestly more than happy and ready to give you a go, since I, myself, haven't seen nor heard anything bad about you... Up until recently. I've noticed some issues when it comes to your approach to certain individuals of the SSRP community, you seem to have weird oscillations when it comes to your behaviour, one second you are good, and the other you are engaging in an argument in OOC or straight up insulting someone you obviously do not like. I've also heard about certain inconveniences by some members of staff that involve yourself - But will keep that for the meeting for the sake of yourself and a few other people. I believe you can do better, you just have to invest more time in changing the way you communicate with others and fixing a few broken bonds. Best of luck nevertheless.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP Moderator] Trixter's Application 4 years 9 months ago #1142661

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrixX
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds

296 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127