Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application.

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133076

Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Still a massive No from me, until you change your attitude toward other staff members. Never been a very nice person

He hasn't had any attitude towards other staff members as of recently since his ban when he said he was going to change his way of thinking and stop acting the way he was.

considering its not just me saying he still has attitude issues idk what u want me to say lol.. Just because he said he was gonna change it and is Good towards you don't at all mean that's how he is with the rest of us

You need to look at the responses he's been getting then, one guy out of a handful feels like he has "done him wrong" and im pretty sure he is taking the piss.

Crazy to sit and say just because hes cool with you, and the ppl hes always been cool with don't mean a damn thing lol it will take ALOT to convince me that randomly out of nowhere he has stopped being toxic, when ever since ive personally seen him on the server, hes been in fact, toxic, racist, and hostile
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 13
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133083

I haven't really had any issues with you so far so I'll probably vote yes for you.

Good luck!
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133097

BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Still a massive No from me, until you change your attitude toward other staff members. Never been a very nice person

He hasn't had any attitude towards other staff members as of recently since his ban when he said he was going to change his way of thinking and stop acting the way he was.

considering its not just me saying he still has attitude issues idk what u want me to say lol.. Just because he said he was gonna change it and is Good towards you don't at all mean that's how he is with the rest of us

I can firmly say that I trust Markus and I believe he has changed. He really has been improving his attitude a lot and I honestly can't recall a time recently where he has acted out of order.

That being said you never know whether or not he's going to revert to his old ways, but we do have a guideline specifically to make sure people get a shot at becoming staff despite their wrong-doings in the past - so unless you have had any recent bad experiences with him I don't see any reason to deny him at all.
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133136

I wasn't able to vote on your application last week as I wasn't in the meeting but I wasn't too keen on giving you admin straight away. I'm glad you've decided to go for moderator this time around and I'm putting my trust in both Nafe and Rick's reports that you are showing a massive attitude improvement from before. I haven't been playing SSRP much cause life but I'm seeing a lot less problems on the forums from yourself so I'm pretty confident you're on a much better path than before.

:plussp:
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133138

BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:

You need to look at the responses he's been getting then, one guy out of a handful feels like he has "done him wrong" and im pretty sure he is taking the piss.

Crazy to sit and say just because hes cool with you, and the ppl hes always been cool with don't mean a damn thing lol it will take ALOT to convince me that randomly out of nowhere he has stopped being toxic, when ever since ive personally seen him on the server, hes been in fact, toxic, racist, and hostile
I would LOVE to know where i have been toxic or racist towards you or any other staff members? I can assure you nothing you are mentioning has happened withing these past months.
Ever since my month long ban over 2 months ago, my attitude and behavior has massively changed. I have matured as a person as i realized there is literally no point to being toxic or having a poor attitude towards other players or staff, after all, we're all just trying to have fun!
In fact, you are saying that " when ever since ive personally seen him on server, hes been in fact, toxic, racist and hostile."
I never even see you on server, let alone talk to you. I would love it if you stopped spewing this false information out of your mouth. Thanks.
EDIT: I would love it if you could give me names and situations of other staff members that have been saying i am toxic or racist, or just negative towards them.
I have no idea why you have this image painted of me as you have had NO contact with me in months.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Markus.

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133139

.uzi wrote:
I wasn't able to vote on your application last week as I wasn't in the meeting but I wasn't too keen on giving you admin straight away. I'm glad you've decided to go for moderator this time around and I'm putting my trust in both Nafe and Rick's reports that you are showing a massive attitude improvement from before. I haven't been playing SSRP much cause life but I'm seeing a lot less problems on the forums from yourself so I'm pretty confident you're on a much better path than before.

I can safely say you have made the correct choice placing your trust in both nafe and rick, I have massively changed and i cant wait to prove this to you, the staff team and many others.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133141

Heck yeah brother!!!!!!! :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133227

;)
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133248

jump
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133297

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:

I would LOVE to know where i have been toxic or racist towards you or any other staff members? I can assure you nothing you are mentioning has happened withing these past months.
Ever since my month long ban over 2 months ago, my attitude and behavior has massively changed. I have matured as a person as i realized there is literally no point to being toxic or having a poor attitude towards other players or staff, after all, we're all just trying to have fun!
In fact, you are saying that " when ever since ive personally seen him on server, hes been in fact, toxic, racist and hostile."
I never even see you on server, let alone talk to you. I would love it if you stopped spewing this false information out of your mouth. Thanks.
EDIT: I would love it if you could give me names and situations of other staff members that have been saying i am toxic or racist, or just negative towards them.
I have no idea why you have this image painted of me as you have had NO contact with me in months.

You know how many times ive heard "Ive matured as a person" When someone trys to get unbanned or re apply for staff lol... Same song an dance man, and u personally spammed in chat "Bones knows is a nig**" Granted that was when u got banned. Just never been fond of you seeing as u always complained if I warned you for something
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133298

BonesKnows wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:

You know how many times ive heard "Ive matured as a person" When someone trys to get unbanned or re apply for staff lol... Same song an dance man, and u personally spammed in chat "Bones knows is a nig**" Granted that was when u got banned. Just never been fond of you seeing as u always complained if I warned you for something
I dont recall ever spamming "bonesKnows is a [REDACTED]" And even if i did, That was before i was banned, Which is the whole point of maturing and moving past it.
Also, what is a person not allowed to complain about a warning they feel is unfair or invalid.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133304

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:

I dont recall ever spamming "bonesKnows is a [REDACTED]" And even if i did, That was before i was banned, Which is the whole point of maturing and moving past it.
Also, what is a person not allowed to complain about a warning they feel is unfair or invalid.

You did it, you and one other member that was also banned, ive heard the same speal from several other members, ive matured ive changed, they come back and no sooner then they come back they are re banned

and yes if its false ur welcome to complain, but when im personally told to warn you for something and u still complain?
  • BonesKnows
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133308

BonesKnows wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:

You did it, you and one other member that was also banned, ive heard the same speal from several other members, ive matured ive changed, they come back and no sooner then they come back they are re banned

and yes if its false ur welcome to complain, but when im personally told to warn you for something and u still complain?
I mean you can say what you want, but when all other staff members can see a clear change and will even vouch for me, you know its just a personal grudge at that point.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133431

• KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133471

• twardy
  • Junior Boarder
  • clarky why u do dis
  • Thanks received: 37
EX - Broccoli Co - Owner
EX - Pink Lemonade Officer
EX - SSRP Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133473

why denieddd :(
  • Taylor_
  • Legendary Member
  • (:
  • Thanks received: 866
✯ Legendary Member ✯

✯ Ex Deathrun Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Bhop Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Surf Head Administrator ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Super Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Prophunt Administrator ✯
✯ Ex Discord Administrator ✯
✯ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✯
✯ Ex Server Apps Section Mod ✯
✯ Ex SSRP Section Mod ✯

✯Steam✯

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133504

Epic bump moment
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133549

Bump
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133599

BonesKnows wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
BonesKnows wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:
Nafe wrote:
BonesKnows_ wrote:

You know how many times ive heard "i hate all jay house they are bums" lol u just hold massive grudges against an ENTIRE GROUP for no reason other than your feelings being hurt
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Moderator] Markus' Application. 4 years 10 months ago #1133812

Birthday Bump
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

215 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47