Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093955

Orang3 wrote:
Imo loves to break rules and has bad attitude... Last time he was staff he literally hardly used to do F1's at all... I'd advise that you stop being so cocky in-game and show you actually want the rank... There were different times where DB was actually helpful but a lot of times where he just loved to minge/troll...

:neutralsp:

DBKILLER wrote:
What do you mean I love to break rules? If I were actually breaking rules I would be punished atleast once by now but no I haven’t, I think your talking about for example I would shoot thehomelessdude and then defib him I do that because we do that to each other as a joke, if you look up in the post on other replies you can see that it’s me messing around and joking with friends. Also another thing is me not doing F1’s? You gotta realise people are on at different times and I was always like 20 F1’s higher then the needed F1’s were.

Thanks for the feedback

You don't have to be physically warned for breaking rules... Admins do give verbal warnings... I've not been warned plus I've got a clean rapsheet and even I got denied when applying for admin because I thought it was funny to do small things... If you're seen constantly joking around rdming these so called "friends" it won't look good on your part even if you're just joking around man... I nearly got warned by an admin for killing a friend literally a week ago... Its mainly the way you talk to people though... All I'd say is concentrate on your attitude a bit more... :P
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: perp, OxyFoxy, Mr. Richard

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093969

DB's a great guy and I only have positive things to say about him, everybody's fucked up in the past but DB is truly a great staff member when he puts his mind to it as I'm sure he will, I see no reason to deny him :plussp:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093989

No negative remarks i can think of, i'd suggest you to interact with the staff team more by reporting more often peoples breaking rules.
:plussp:
The following user(s) said Thank You: perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1093999

Trixter wrote:
DB KILLER wrote:
Trixter wrote:
DB KILLER wrote:
Trixter wrote:
:minussp:

Reason?

Imo loves to break rules and has bad attitude... Last time he was staff he literally hardly used to do F1's at all... I'd advise that you stop being so cocky in-game and show you actually want the rank... There were different times where DB was actually helpful but a lot of times where he just loved to minge/troll...

You’ve literally replied with someone else’s reply and I’ve never seen you in game

Smart man glad you realised that, forgot to quote it so instead i copied it..
If you never seen me then its weird how you -support my appeal.

I’ve been told stuff by my friends about you and given proof so I know that you have a bad attitude
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094000

retarded kid men

:plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094001

Orang3 wrote:
Orang3 wrote:

DBKILLER wrote:
What do you mean I love to break rules? If I were actually breaking rules I would be punished atleast once by now but no I haven’t, I think your talking about for example I would shoot thehomelessdude and then defib him I do that because we do that to each other as a joke, if you look up in the post on other replies you can see that it’s me messing around and joking with friends. Also another thing is me not doing F1’s? You gotta realise people are on at different times and I was always like 20 F1’s higher then the needed F1’s were.

Thanks for the feedback

You don't have to be physically warned for breaking rules... Admins do give verbal warnings... I've not been warned plus I've got a clean rapsheet and even I got denied when applying for admin because I thought it was funny to do small things... If you're seen constantly joking around rdming these so called "friends" it won't look good on your part even if you're just joking around man... I nearly got warned by an admin for killing a friend literally a week ago... Its mainly the way you talk to people though... All I'd say is concentrate on your attitude a bit more... :P

I do see where your coming from but would like to address, when I’ve been in sits I haven’t been given any sort of punishment not even said alright let this be a verbal since I’ve joined back. I kill my friends as a mainly in our districts or as soon as I kill them I will defib them and also attitude i understand and I will stop it in ooc but I gotta say again it is towards my friends as a joke and most staff know that when they see it
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094004

:minussp: all the time everything a bad attitude towards me and other zarp player
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by sinzz.

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094005

I don't understand why you're all making out that he's been rulebreaking and displaying a garbage attitude recently, or at least implying that in your posts, as the fact that he has 0 recents really shows how he hasn't.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I struggle finding reasons to support such a rushed application. Not the content itself, but the time frame at which it was posted. Obviously, you're one of my good friends and I've seen the best sides of you and I know you're a strong candidate, however I need to be honest. You've demonstrated an extremely poor attitude since you've last been staff up until you've come back properly, and even now you've been saying some rather questionable shit, even if you've received no punishment. In my eyes, you've not given yourself enough of an opportunity to display your change in heart, especially considering that, when this change needed to be made when you last applied for staff, the attitude displayed as staff made the change feel half-hearted.

You have great potential, however I want to see some consistency and a couple minor improvements from you before I'm comfortable with you being accepted (even if this is hypocritical with the way in which I got accepted).

Good luck though.

• SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by SorIe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094030

sinzz wrote:
:minussp: all the time everything a bad attitude towards me and other zarp player

I haven’t done anything wrong to you lol but okay
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094031

SorIe wrote:
I don't understand why you're all making out that he's been rulebreaking and displaying a garbage attitude recently, or at least implying that in your posts, as the fact that he has 0 recents really shows how he hasn't.

However, that doesn't change the fact that I struggle finding reasons to support such a rushed application. Not the content itself, but the time frame at which it was posted. Obviously, you're one of my good friends and I've seen the best sides of you and I know you're a strong candidate, however I need to be honest. You've demonstrated an extremely poor attitude since you've last been staff up until you've come back properly, and even now you've been saying some rather questionable shit, even if you've received no punishment. In my eyes, you've not given yourself enough of an opportunity to display your change in heart, especially considering that, when this change needed to be made when you last applied for staff, the attitude displayed as staff made the change feel half-hearted.

You have great potential, however I want to see some consistency and a couple minor improvements from you before I'm comfortable with you being accepted (even if this is hypocritical with the way in which I got accepted).

Good luck though.

I understand what your saying, thank you for the feedback. I agree with a lot of what you have said
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094221

DB KILLER wrote:
sinzz wrote:

are you sure ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094247

sinzz wrote:
DB KILLER wrote:
sinzz wrote:

are you sure ?

I don’t re-call being rude to you, I have no reason to
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
perp

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094263

Quite interesting if you ask me
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1094341

so much red it hurts :(
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Moderator] DB KILLER's Application 5 years 1 month ago #1095130

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

Poor attitude.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127