Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021152

dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.
mind explaining because Idongeddit.

Let me see if I can explain this for you,

Lucious resigned becuase of what happened to Raeker. He said that there is no hope in the community and he decided to leave aswell as many other staff members. He then revoked his resignation, saying there still is hope..? He said the CM Team made a horrible decision but then he wanted to come back and directly go for SA. When people resign, they lose interest in staffing. He did not want to work with the current staff team and if he wanted the staff team to work and not collapse, he should've stayed.
He recently resigned and then revoked and instantly applied for SA. He needs to wait a few weeks or so to show the LT that he still has the interest in staffing.

Lucious is a great staff member, don't get me wrong, but this is my opinion of this.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021322

more bumps!
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021326

Should be denied

:minussp:
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021340

NafeXVIII wrote:
Should be denied

:minussp:

Very constructive! Thanks!
  • Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff
Ex. Forum Staff

Rick Townsend

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021353

Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

Lucious resigned becuase of what happened to Raeker. He said that there is no hope in the community and he decided to leave aswell as many other staff members. He then revoked his resignation, saying there still is hope..? He said the CM Team made a horrible decision but then he wanted to come back and directly go for SA. When people resign, they lose interest in staffing. He did not want to work with the current staff team and if he wanted the staff team to work and not collapse, he should've stayed.
He recently resigned and then revoked and instantly applied for SA. He needs to wait a few weeks or so to show the LT that he still has the interest in staffing.

Lucious is a great staff member, don't get me wrong, but this is my opinion of this.
I mean, he literally revoked, and by extension stayed. People don't resign only because "they lost interest in staffing", and there are official documents in the LT onenote to prove you wrong on this, as well as my personal experience. He has been a staff member for way longer than you have right now, has shown great capability in staffing, rule knowledge, has taken on hard situations and he has shown amazing attitude. There's no reason to stall him when there's a huge gap in capable and willful LT members.
I mean, he doesn't have to wait whatsoever; he's getting it since he's the most capable and most trusted candidate now.
Ezehzz, this is one of the reasons I didn't want you as a LT member, you keep parroting what other people say or do, without thinking for yourself or too deeply about the issue; that's why I wanted to see how you'd handle important situations, something I never did see eventually.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by dankek.

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021401

dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

I mean, he literally revoked, and by extension stayed. People don't resign only because "they lost interest in staffing", and there are official documents in the LT onenote to prove you wrong on this, as well as my personal experience. He has been a staff member for way longer than you have right now, has shown great capability in staffing, rule knowledge, has taken on hard situations and he has shown amazing attitude. There's no reason to stall him when there's a huge gap in capable and willful LT members.
I mean, he doesn't have to wait whatsoever; he's getting it since he's the most capable and most trusted candidate now.
Ezehzz, this is one of the reasons I didn't want you as a LT member, you keep parroting what other people say or do, without thinking for yourself or too deeply about the issue; that's why I wanted to see how you'd handle important situations, something I never did see eventually.

Every “fact” you have provided here are lies. Ezehzz had been staff way longer than him Ezehzz had been staff before lucious. You want a kid that only gets on ssrp to cloak afk outside of the map as lt? He’s done this 3 days in a row at the same time. And rushes his f1’s ezehzz is more active than anyone get your facts straight
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021410

Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

Every “fact” you have provided here are lies. Ezehzz had been staff way longer than him Ezehzz had been staff before lucious. You want a kid that only gets on ssrp to cloak afk outside of the map as lt? He’s done this 3 days in a row at the same time. And rushes his f1’s ezehzz is more active than anyone get your facts straight
lmao, once again, you don't know what you're talking bout, lucious has one of the highest and most consistent weekly F1s for a big time; LuciouS never rushed F1s and I know that from personal experience and I've seen it during my time as SA lol
Ezehz has been staff three times I think, and two of these times he abused and got permabanned for hacking another one, yh, no thanks I wouldn't like such a mistrusted LT member imho
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021412

Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

A typical 12 year old. You have no idea what you're talking about so i advice you kindly to shut the fuck up with your bullshit ezehzz fanboying.
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 159
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaiwaii, dankek

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021413

dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

lmao, once again, you don't know what you're talking bout, lucious has one of the highest and most consistent weekly F1s for a big time; LuciouS never rushed F1s and I know that from personal experience and I've seen it during my time as SA lol
Ezehz has been staff three times I think, and two of these times he abused and got permabanned for hacking another one, yh, no thanks I wouldn't like such a mistrusted LT member imho

What are you talking about? I have never abused?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021415

dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

See thats what you do you keep strugling with people their past behaviour. He also had never abused his powers you want to tell me lucious isnt rushing f1’s ive personally seen him reject an rdm case when there was no proof didnt even bother to bring the guy. I wish i had thay recorded but sadly i dont. You dont want to give ezehzz a chance because you and i are damn aware he will do a beter job than you and lucious period. Ezehzz has done way more for the community than you 2 yea he’s done bad stuff everyone fucks up you just drag them down for their mistakes like grow up forget about it jezuss
  • Quatroking
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • I eat ass
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021417

Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

See thats what you do you keep strugling with people their past behaviour. He also had never abused his powers you want to tell me lucious isnt rushing f1’s ive personally seen him reject an rdm case when there was no proof didnt even bother to bring the guy. I wish i had thay recorded but sadly i dont. You dont want to give ezehzz a chance because you and i are damn aware he will do a beter job than you and lucious period. Ezehzz has done way more for the community than you 2 yea he’s done bad stuff everyone fucks up you just drag them down for their mistakes like grow up forget about it jezuss
do his benefits come with the ESP hacks or without em? :omegalul:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021419

Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
dankek wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
dankek wrote:
Jason. wrote:
Trust issues.

Does cheating count as a mistake? I wouldnt think launching up hacks is accidental. Anyways heads up this is gonna be just like the morgan loop.
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 159

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021422

Id like to give my say in this. LuciouS, j believe you will eventually get SA within the coming month if you keep your standards high and don't resign. I see their reasoning for not accepting you with being staff for less than half of that week, and can kind of see where both side are coming from. I'd honestly wait one more week but i don't see the harm in applying now. My main problem with you getting SA is sometimes you can get a bit aggravated at certain things which I wouldn't like to see in a super admin. It's not that big a problem but can be the difference between getting SA and not getting it. I trust that the lead team will make the correct decision and only time will determine that.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021426

Quatroking wrote:
You resigned saying there was no hope for this community and you come back revoke and go for sa? The only thing im understanding is you’re powerhungry and want sa asap
Jesus christ you're deluded, LuciouS is probably one of the best current staff so far who constantly thrives to making the server better. Sure he resigned and came back, but what's stopping him from applying for SA and how is it making him power hungry?

Also if i see any drama continue on this topic as of now, they will be deleted and possibly banned so please keep this ontopic for LuciouS' sake.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe, Rick Townsend, dankek, Mr. Richard, LuciouS

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021434

I don't see why not, Lucious is a good staff member from what I've seen.

Good luck bud.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021436

Clarky wrote:
Quatroking wrote:
You resigned saying there was no hope for this community and you come back revoke and go for sa? The only thing im understanding is you’re powerhungry and want sa asap
Jesus christ you're deluded, LuciouS is probably one of the best current staff so far who constantly thrives to making the server better. Sure he resigned and came back, but what's stopping him from applying for SA and how is it making him power hungry?

Also if i see any drama continue on this topic as of now, they will be deleted and possibly banned so please keep this ontopic for LuciouS' sake.
YES , THANK YOU CLARKY
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021442

Clarky wrote:
Quatroking wrote:

But you said that about me on Jailbreak :angry:
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021492

NafeXVIII wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Quatroking wrote:

But you said that about me on Jailbreak :angry:
yoink mine now TriHard 7
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021501

Actually actually actually actually actually actually deserves it
:plussp:
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[SSRP Super Admin] LuciouS's Application 5 years 7 months ago #1021541

+Positives:

- One of the few admins that handle lots of f1s.

- He's very friendly from what i've seen.

- Has great knowledge of the rules.

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

-Negatives:
- None.

:support: Great admin!
  • Mr. Fombasto
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Mr. Fombasto™
  • Thanks received: 15
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza