Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956664

Stop asking me to comment thx

lets start:
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Like i said last time saying "i want an upgrade" sounds power hungry and dosen't give you a good start on as the start of an app is where they get the picture of who you are and if u say that then gonna think your only doing this for the commands you get.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:
so your basically saying everyone that joins the server even newbies you start a conversation with doubtful.

under dedication its fine but lately i think about the episodes of jailbreak you don't seem like you are fully dedicated to zarp more to deathrun and as lead team member everyone gonna look up to you even staff from other servers.

you are indeed trusted with power and i haven't seen you ingame so i can't really speak to you about how you use your powers but i think you should act a little more like an adult in TS and stop flexing bad habits yea. :)

Under forums you are saying you reply to EVERY application i think that maybe a little extreme because. surely i don't have time for that if i write my replies as long as the applications themself.

under my behavior i dont think that you have not been angry the last to weeks as i have seen many times on teamspeak you being mad in rust and when staff members are making small jokes on you that as a lead team member you gotta handle that not just get angry at them as that shows off immaturity and makes people think you are not capable of being a lead team member.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: dont think 2 mods arguing is a big problem but i think that its a good situation but i think if this is the best situation you got i don't think you are ready for getting Lead team and i want you to experience more situations and if they ignored you could just have fspecced the AFK guy and said Done i dealt with it now next time you can do this more calmly and not argue over an AFK guy.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
its good and all but even if it isn't written down that you have to talk to the one who reported him you could try to make them both talk to each other and maybe get them to get to an conclusion for example if the guy says "i would gladly talk to the staff member handling this"

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?:
here im a little picky but you won't need to guide him how to reduce a ban length as he is already trained to do so and then you could maybe here him out why he banned him for that long maybe he has rule break a lot lately so he banned him for longer. as a lead team member you are caring for your staff team here them out not just control them like a robot.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
here in general you shouldn't just ask if he needs help with the ulx commands ask him if he needs help in general of staffing build trust with him make him feel comfortable.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?:
you know talking to the other staff member too can help him maybe he did it on accident you should always try to get in contact with the staff member not just straight up go to the rest of the lead team in the meeting and ask if he should be demoted.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?:
instead of just threatening them because they are arguing try to talk to them together try to find the middle try to make them both happy threatening someone of a demotion never helps and is a bad thing to do.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?:
you've learned that you can emergency demote now good and i would also ask him on steam after you demoted him why did he do it.

Final verdict: :minussp:
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kaiwaii

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956678

alexsander2k wrote:
Stop asking me to comment thx

lets start:
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Like i said last time saying "i want an upgrade" sounds power hungry and dosen't give you a good start on as the start of an app is where they get the picture of who you are and if u say that then gonna think your only doing this for the commands you get.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:
so your basically saying everyone that joins the server even newbies you start a conversation with doubtful.

under dedication its fine but lately i think about the episodes of jailbreak you don't seem like you are fully dedicated to zarp more to deathrun and as lead team member everyone gonna look up to you even staff from other servers.

you are indeed trusted with power and i haven't seen you ingame so i can't really speak to you about how you use your powers but i think you should act a little more like an adult in TS and stop flexing bad habits yea. :)

Under forums you are saying you reply to EVERY application i think that maybe a little extreme because. surely i don't have time for that if i write my replies as long as the applications themself.

under my behavior i dont think that you have not been angry the last to weeks as i have seen many times on teamspeak you being mad in rust and when staff members are making small jokes on you that as a lead team member you gotta handle that not just get angry at them as that shows off immaturity and makes people think you are not capable of being a lead team member.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: dont think 2 mods arguing is a big problem but i think that its a good situation but i think if this is the best situation you got i don't think you are ready for getting Lead team and i want you to experience more situations and if they ignored you could just have fspecced the AFK guy and said Done i dealt with it now next time you can do this more calmly and not argue over an AFK guy.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
its good and all but even if it isn't written down that you have to talk to the one who reported him you could try to make them both talk to each other and maybe get them to get to an conclusion for example if the guy says "i would gladly talk to the staff member handling this"

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?:
here im a little picky but you won't need to guide him how to reduce a ban length as he is already trained to do so and then you could maybe here him out why he banned him for that long maybe he has rule break a lot lately so he banned him for longer. as a lead team member you are caring for your staff team here them out not just control them like a robot.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
here in general you shouldn't just ask if he needs help with the ulx commands ask him if he needs help in general of staffing build trust with him make him feel comfortable.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?:
you know talking to the other staff member too can help him maybe he did it on accident you should always try to get in contact with the staff member not just straight up go to the rest of the lead team in the meeting and ask if he should be demoted.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks an argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?:
instead of just threatening them because they are arguing try to talk to them together try to find the middle try to make them both happy threatening someone of a demotion never helps and is a bad thing to do.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?:
you've learned that you can emergency demote now good and i would also ask him on steam after you demoted him why did he do it.

Final verdict: :minussp:

^^ what he said but :neutralsp:
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956711

Hinata wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I think you might rethink your verdict
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #956713

Ashur wrote:
Hinata wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I think you might rethink your verdict
:minussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #958001

As much as you've improved your leadership skills from what I saw in the most recent meeting, I feel like you could still make improvements on your maturity and general attitude. Try to keep cool at all times and make sure to take a break if you notice you're getting pissed off.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[Deathrun Super Admin] HappyDead000's Application 5 years 9 months ago #958021

wanted to point something out; you seem to try to ignore many situations that you can easily handle but you just go of and get angry about them and create drama. you also before have said making drama is fun and that seems hardly appropriate for an SA candidate.

you also shrugged me off before when i was trying to explain something to you. you need to start being a listener and accept that you can be wrong in some situations.

please work on your anger and maturity all around the servers.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE