Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application

[Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application 5 years 11 months ago #920733

:plussp:
Does a great job and would definetily be a great fill up for the Head Admin they lost
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application 5 years 11 months ago #920743

Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:
May I ask what you have achieved during your time as SA? yeah you can go to meetings and tell people to do their job but what have you done to stand out and to deserve a promotion

1. I have experience of being a Head Admin; I am currently TTT Head Admin, aswell as TeamSpeak Head Admin. I have also been Murder Head Admin. This shows I have experience in the role of Head Admin.

TTT - Never seen you do anything outstanding
TS3 - Never seen you do anything period
Murder - Deadass server which requires little to no effort

By standing out i meant doing things others arent, not some basic ass shit, most people dont even know who you are because, from my point of view you dont interact with much of the community much

But whatever Deathrun is dead and is just a playground for kids to get lots of power they wont use

1. I have never seen you play TTT - ask some TTT staff members to see what I do.
2. I interact with quite a few TS3 staff members and have dealt with complaints made against them whilst on TS3 which you haven't seen.
3. I don't have to talk to all members of the community - I would like to talk to more of them though.

Deathrun is not dead so please refrain from being so ignorant and realise that deathrun at the moment is not dead.

1. I didn’t just mean on the server, I mean in general, I see nothing on the forums about you doing anything out the ordanary, unlike someone like bezzy, I have no idea who the fuck they are yet I always see on the forums how well they do their job
2. I didn’t say anything about communicating with staff, I meant doing your job, I have never seen you do any appeals and you are always sitting in the same spacer all the time
3. Do it then instead of saying you want to

Regarding deathrun , yes maybe using he term dead wasn’t correct, but still all I hear from it is how boring and broken it is, whenever I played on it, shit was broken and there was no consistent player base, just a bunch of different randoms everyday
  • Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application 5 years 11 months ago #921070

Sada. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:
May I ask what you have achieved during your time as SA? yeah you can go to meetings and tell people to do their job but what have you done to stand out and to deserve a promotion

1. I have experience of being a Head Admin; I am currently TTT Head Admin, aswell as TeamSpeak Head Admin. I have also been Murder Head Admin. This shows I have experience in the role of Head Admin.

By standing out i meant doing things others arent, not some basic ass shit, most people dont even know who you are because, from my point of view you dont interact with much of the community much

But whatever Deathrun is dead and is just a playground for kids to get lots of power they wont use

1. I have never seen you play TTT - ask some TTT staff members to see what I do.
2. I interact with quite a few TS3 staff members and have dealt with complaints made against them whilst on TS3 which you haven't seen.
3. I don't have to talk to all members of the community - I would like to talk to more of them though.

Deathrun is not dead so please refrain from being so ignorant and realise that deathrun at the moment is not dead.

1. I didn’t just mean on the server, I mean in general, I see nothing on the forums about you doing anything out the ordanary, unlike someone like bezzy, I have no idea who the fuck they are yet I always see on the forums how well they do their job
2. I didn’t say anything about communicating with staff, I meant doing your job, I have never seen you do any appeals and you are always sitting in the same spacer all the time

Regarding deathrun , yes maybe using he term dead wasn’t correct, but still all I hear from it is how boring and broken it is, whenever I played on it, shit was broken and there was no consistent player base, just a bunch of different randoms everyday

1. I do my job in my sections on the forums, and I don't have to post in the sections I am staff in that is like saying all Murder, Bhop and Surf Lead Team aren't worthy of their positions if your saying they should post in their sections.
2. I have handled an appeal, dealt with conflicts/issues between Teamspeak staff.
3. I didn't say I am gonna start straight away, I have talked to more of the community a bit lately but not all of it, Rome wasn't built in a day.
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846

[Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application 5 years 11 months ago #921305

Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:
Aek177 wrote:
Sada. wrote:

1. I do my job in my sections on the forums, and I don't have to post in the sections I am staff in that is like saying all Murder, Bhop and Surf Lead Team aren't worthy of their positions if your saying they should post in their sections.
2. I have handled an appeal, dealt with conflicts/issues between Teamspeak staff.
3. I didn't say I am gonna start straight away, I have talked to more of the community a bit lately but not all of it, Rome wasn't built in a day.

You both have to calm down before this gets worse.

Back to topic Aek you are an outstanding SA and I really hope you get it this time.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177

[Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application 5 years 11 months ago #921322

Sada. wrote:
unlike someone like bezzy, I have no idea who the fuck they are yet I always see on the forums how well they do their job

Holy shit, Senpai Sada has finally noticed me!
For real though, it amazes me that those I don't know or haven't ever spoken to actually know me lol.

On topic though, this should go without saying that you've always been the Head Admin I've gone to when I've needed help with something, nothing personal to anyone else just personal preference and usually just more convenient to get in touch with you.

You're a fantastic Head Admin on TTT, and while DR might not be as large in comparison, I do still notice every so often you handling something DR related, not much you can do when there isn't much to do in-general.

:plussp:
  • Bezzy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sada., Aek177

[Deathrun Head Admin] Aek177's Application 5 years 11 months ago #922449

Bump! More feedback would be appreciated!
  • Aek177
  • Legendary Member
  • ★Ex TTT SO★Ex TS3 HA★Ex Global Moderator★
  • Thanks received: 846
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

155 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun