Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The topic has been locked.

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855627

Something that I have seen a few times is you responding to applications with “Your gametracker link isn’t working” (or something along those lines) but you don’t actually go through the effort of getting the links for the applicant, which is what a good section staff member would do. This is just something I personally think you should improve on, and as all of the feedback here is positive, I’m sure you’ll agree it would be nice to have a something to work on over this week.

Once again, good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by Jim_Jam. Reason: Don’t know why I quoted that xD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855632

Power hungry loony.
Got my vote.
:support:
  • Stewie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 70

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855634

Jim_Jam wrote:
Something that I have seen a few times is you responding to applications with “Your game tracker link isn’t working” (or something along those lines) but you don’t actually go through the effort of getting the links for the applicant, which is what a good section staff member would do. This is just something I personally think you should improve on, and as all of the feedback here is positive, I’m sure you’ll agree it would be nice to have a something to work on over this week.

Once again, good luck!
As much as I agree with you Jim_Jam that I should do that most of the times I don't bother because users get confused and don't open up the link and just copy it straight away which sometimes ruins it. Also, the moderators that fix game trackers don't need our help with doing it (at least in my opinion).
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855638

Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Something that I have seen a few times is you responding to applications with “Your game tracker link isn’t working” (or something along those lines) but you don’t actually go through the effort of getting the links for the applicant, which is what a good section staff member would do. This is just something I personally think you should improve on, and as all of the feedback here is positive, I’m sure you’ll agree it would be nice to have a something to work on over this week.

Once again, good luck!
As much as I agree with you Jim_Jam that I should do that most of the times I don't bother because users get confused and don't open up the link and just copy it straight away which sometimes ruins it. Also, the moderators that fix game trackers don't need our help with doing it (at least in my opinion).

What do they need help with then?
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855648

Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Once again, good luck!

Things to improve on for example maybe their activity or a part of their application that is missing detail and effort. Overall feedback not just about game trackers all the links! And most of the times I do go in the effort of checking their game trackers so I can comment on their activity but don't post it.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855663

Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Once again, good luck!

Things to improve on for example maybe their activity or a part of their application that is missing detail and effort. Overall feedback not just about game trackers all the links! And most of the times I do go in the effort of checking their game trackers so I can comment on their activity but don't post it.

You don’t need to be forum mod to give feedback to people though?
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855674

Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Once again, good luck!

First of all, we can solve this over steam/team speak and stop spamming my application! As a section staff, I would edit in the game trackers and there is more to the section staff moderator than just adding in the game tracker like locking/moving posts as well as fixing the BBCode and maybe even add in the template if they haven't followed it at all!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855679

Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Once again, good luck!

First of all, we can solve this over steam/team speak and stop spamming my application! As a section staff, I would edit in the game trackers and there is more to the section staff moderator than just adding in the game tracker like locking/moving posts as well as fixing the BBCode and maybe even add in the template if they haven't followed it at all!

First of all it isn’t spam, it’s just constructive feedback of my opinion of you. Obviously there’s more to being forum staff than simply editing in a single link every once in a while. When I asked what you think they need help with you said giving feedback to applicants. You don’t need to be staff to do this so, if you truly believe they don’t need help with anything forum staff should do, I don’t see why you are applying at all. That’s my honest opinion, I still love you <3

Anyway, if you see this as “spamming your application” we can talk on TS when I am home. See you then bb
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #855685

Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Once again, good luck!

First of all, it isn’t spam, it’s just constructive feedback of my opinion of you. Obviously, there’s more to being forum staff than simply editing in a single link every once in a while. When I asked what you think they need help with you said giving feedback to applicants. You don’t need to be staff to do this so, if you truly believe they don’t need help with anything forum staff should do, I don’t see why you are applying at all. That’s my honest opinion, I still love you <3

Anyway, if you see this as “spamming your application” we can talk on TS when I am home. See you then bb
I don't see it as spamming posts but I'm sure a certain someone will and think we are doing this to post farm for the application. Just like I mentioned above there is more to forum staff than just editing the link! I love you too still don't worry!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #856425

Bump
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #856647

I don't like to bump too often because it gives me undeserved posts on the section but it's needed!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #857563

Bump
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #859510

2nd last bump before meeting!
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #859512

You are a very strong and active candidate, and I see no issue with you getting this rank.

Best of luck.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4291

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[Forum] Nick's - Server Apps Application 6 years 2 months ago #860184

Last bump before the meeting
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder