Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404476

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID) Server - (What server was this on?) Server 1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 3/13/23 - 3/19/23
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) 9/10 Players experience Sinzensitivity Sinz Just Committed The Biggest Sin as Moderator
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Rule 1.2 Rule 1.7- Event No Clipping - Falling Tiles Rule 2.2 Random Death Match Rule 2.8 9.1 Job Abuse
Story - (What happened?) First thing when I confronted him he told me to "stfu" And for when Event was happening only caught him doing it 1 time he no clipped when doing falling tiles event, He TP's to me to do a coinflip into my base then we do coinflip 3 times and when I beat him from all coinflips he decides to raid my base as he tp'd to me instead of going there to perform a raid, Next this is a major one he has Bribed me and my Alts to switch jobs for his zone cap's/nukes/bank raids for his benefit and me getting nothing in return but hopes he'll be nice towards me. for Job abuse he would be a cop then change to gangster once he started the ZC as a police.
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_045312.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_045551.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_045700.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_045740.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073..._2023_09_57_23_2.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073..._2023_13_13_28_2.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_063915.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_064056.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_063517.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_071017.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_071054.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_071209.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/108732073...023-03-20_071457.png
  • Arcadepro
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Precision is the Key 2013-2019 + Old CSS server
  • Thanks received: 4
VεηØm〖PŘØ〗¥Ŧ ✘
01 01
01 01
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404479

Seems like a fuck ton to handle so best of luck to the SA dealing with this

The only thing I will correct you on Arcadepro is to my knowledge mods can't noclip outside of just handling and tping to a f1 and they get like 5 seconds. Someone please correct me if im wrong on this though.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404482

Can you post the proof of him breaking "Rule 1.2 Rule 1.7- Event No Clipping - Falling Tiles Rule 2.2 Random Death Match Rule 2.8 9.1 Job Abuse"? Because most of what you just spam posted really doesn't show anything at all lol

Nvm i see what this is now, bros tryna use sinz as a scapegoat to get himself unbanned :clap:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Smol. Reason: XD ROFL
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404483

All of those message screenshots are completely irrelevant to the report?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404487

Those who have access to logs should see if he was breaking rule 1.7, Rule 1.2 Comes from him telling me to "stfu" when he tp to me just to cf on his terms before falsely raiding my base because you can not TP raid as admin and console show's clearly, RDM was a rule broken when he raided my base falsely because he TP to me though his Mod power. Rule 2.8 Was obvious over 15 players have seen this bribery even trying to bribe the poor sad. Rule 9.1 he job abused was cop went into the zc, started then went gangster (tho I have no screenshot of this OnionRings on discord can provide logs in timestamps provided above)
  • Arcadepro
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
VεηØm〖PŘØ〗¥Ŧ ✘
01 01
01 01

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404492

Arcadepro wrote:
Those who have access to logs should see if he was breaking rule 1.7, Rule 1.2 Comes from him telling me to "stfu" when he tp to me just to cf on his terms before falsely raiding my base because you can not TP raid as admin and console show's clearly, RDM was a rule broken when he raided my base falsely because he TP to me though his Mod power. Rule 2.8 Was obvious over 15 players have seen this bribery even trying to bribe the poor sad. Rule 9.1 he job abused was cop went into the zc, started then went gangster (tho I have no screenshot of this OnionRings on discord can provide logs in timestamps provided above)

How do you have all this time to complain about the guy and screenshot chat messages but when it comes to proof of this stuff actually happen you don’t have any, why does the responsibility to get proof fall onto our hands and not yours?
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404495

Nafe wrote:
Arcadepro wrote:

How do you have all this time to complain about the guy and screenshot chat messages but when it comes to proof of this stuff actually happen you don’t have any, why does the responsibility to get proof fall onto our hands and not yours?
He wants you to go cherry pick the logs instead of actually making a report or gathering proof :woohoo:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404498

It was so concerning to me I was dedicated to spending 3 hours making this.
  • Arcadepro
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
VεηØm〖PŘØ〗¥Ŧ ✘
01 01
01 01

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404499

Arcadepro wrote:
And yet within 3 hours all you could do was write 1 paragraph and gather 0 proof :woohoo:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Spicy, sinzz, Buffy

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404500

Arcadepro wrote:
Well it's actually not forbidden to press more than one key per 5 minutes on your keyboard
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Arcadepro, sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404502

so venom you say a lot of things that make it easier for you to say that you're right but now I'm going to say all the things you didn't say the first thing is when I asked you to go cops you answered me not or very rarely in discord and you did it without telling you can I do it or not and going there with your alts was only your attention and not mine so it's your problem if you were warned about it because you could very well have told me that you couldn't because you had printers or X right but no you did it because you WANT and not because I FORCED you it's to different thing
Moreover at two events the first was a lawn trough we had an agreement that said if you ride the event we ride it out of principle and fairness but you only lied to me and not wanting to do it after you accepted more for the second event which is the coinflip you just made me waste my time and lie to myself endlessly finding excuses one after another moreover.
I have not tp in your base I've been there manually and when you ask me to tp your alt for your personal pleasure it's only up to you that it's not mine so I don't get told what I didn't say in the proof below and after I raided you you were very mean to me saying that luckily I didn't hack to win the coinflip because I don't need it and also the fact that on several occasions you join events with your alt and warned you not to

I appreciate more the remark of smol which supports the fact that you try to get out of it by abusing my kindness and especially my behavior towards you because I was very naive to know that you are a real "asshole" using the terms and that the next time you get unbanned I'll make sure you don't break any rules the fact that I let my guard down when you're nothing but a liar and a manipulator says a lot about the relationship I had with you I also want to thank smol for having opened my eyes by revealing to me during a discussion that you are a liar and this defect does not make you an honest man and basing only on half screenshots which gives you the right to be right
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404503

sinzz wrote:
so venom you say a lot of things that make it easier for you to say that you're right but now I'm going to say all the things you didn't say the first thing is when I asked you to go cops you answered me not or very rarely in discord and you did it without telling you can I do it or not and going there with your alts was only your attention and not mine so it's your problem if you were warned about it because you could very well have told me that you couldn't because you had printers or X right but no you did it because you WANT and not because I FORCED you it's to different thing moreover during two events the first was a grass box we had concluded an agreement which said that if you participate in the event we roll it as a matter of principle and fairness but you only lied to me and not wanting to do it after you had accepted more for the second event which is the coinflip you only made me feel and pity me Ieger and make me waste my time by saying that you could not see because I have more space or that you have too much space suddenly you cannot receive the articles that you have won and moreover I have not tp in your base I've been there manually and when you ask me to tp your alt for your personal pleasure it's only up to you that it's not mine so I don't get told what I didn't say in the proof below and after I raided you you were very mean to me saying that luckily I didn't hack to win the coinflip because I don't need it and also the fact that on several occasions you join events with your alt and warned you not to

I appreciate more the remark of smol which supports the fact that you try to get out of it by abusing my kindness and especially my behavior towards you because I was very naive to know that you are a real "asshole" using the terms and that the next time you get unbanned I'll make sure you don't break any rules the fact that I let my guard down when you're nothing but a liar and a manipulator says a lot about the relationship I had with you I also want to thank smol for having opened my eyes by revealing to me during a discussion that you are a liar and this defect does not make you an honest man and basing only on half screenshots which gives you the right to be right
Please consider using google translate, then maybe what you say will almost make sense. This is not to make fun of you but I read the whole post out loud and it still didn't make sense to anybody...
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6723

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by Killa Kappa.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404504

sinzz wrote:
so venom you say a lot of things that make it easier for you to say that you're right but now I'm going to say all the things you didn't say the first thing is when I asked you to go cops you answered me not or very rarely in discord and you did it without telling you can I do it or not and going there with your alts was only your attention and not mine so it's your problem if you were warned about it because you could very well have told me that you couldn't because you had printers or X right but no you did it because you WANT and not because I FORCED you it's to different thing moreover during two events the first was a grass box we had concluded an agreement which said that if you participate in the event we roll it as a matter of principle and fairness but you only lied to me and not wanting to do it after you had accepted more for the second event which is the coinflip you only made me feel and pity me Ieger and make me waste my time by saying that you could not see because I have more space or that you have too much space suddenly you cannot receive the articles that you have won and moreover I have not tp in your base I've been there manually and when you ask me to tp your alt for your personal pleasure it's only up to you that it's not mine so I don't get told what I didn't say in the proof below and after I raided you you were very mean to me saying that luckily I didn't hack to win the coinflip because I don't need it and also the fact that on several occasions you join events with your alt and warned you not to

• CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2287
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404506

Night Time Factory Enjoyer wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Please consider using google translate, then maybe what you say will almost make sense. This is not to make fun of you but I read the whole post out loud and it still didn't make sense to anybody...

sorry to hear that i will correct it

fixed is it good or which part u don't understand i can explain u
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 1 year 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinz 1 year 1 week ago #1404513

this is so cringe
:minussp: