Other Comments - He has been very toxic in chat
Reason - Hoping someone dies irl
Story - I arrested him for having a gun out and he said that lmfao
Proof -
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686
Last Edit: 5 years 22 hours ago by KrypticOG.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 22 hours ago #1111767

I'd like to say i also have multiple videos of him and his little groupies rdming, breaking nlr to rda me time and time again for about 10 minutes straight. if you choose to punish me for me threatening his dog then go ahead but please then let me show you my side and let you see how cancerous and toxic these people are and how much and how often they terrorize the server. these people are a true detriment to the server and i hope something is done about it. It's getting ridiculous that i cannot even play an hour on the server when no admins are on without these guys wreaking havoc and causing chaos. not to mention that even when admins are on duty not a lot is being done or at least being done efficiently. Id like to address these situations and these specific individuals so that they can hopefully be resolved soon. otherwise, I'm not sure these people should be allowed to do the things they are doing. Thank you.
-Dankey

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111773

XSwordPlayZ wrote:
Rainbow_Donkey wrote:
In the time it took me to type this, him and his buddies have left the mine and stopped terrorizing me because they think I am AFK. so as they continue to break the rules, committing rdm, rda, etc. Ill keep saving the videos and stockpiling them. Not to mention I have a good handful of videos from just two days ago of the same bs and I will submit them as well if I choose to pursue getting this little kid punishment.

explain this?

LOL
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111777

You just posted a video of you rdm’ing then getting arrested (1st)

Then a video of you getting arrested (2nd)
Then a video of nothing (3rd)

But there was also a video of you propblocking by the looks of it in the mines so I can’t really tell if that’s why he arrested you in the second video but he said misclick so I’m unsure of the situation and there is no footage of NLR like you said
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111784

Rainbow_Donkey wrote:
I can very easily explain that. You and your "friends" continuously killed me and arrested me and kept following me into the mines continuing even more. therefore, for my own sanity and well-being on the server, I blockaded myself from you guys killing me

That’s not called blockading it’s called prop block and it’s against the rules, they arested you inside because it was your base that you made and they raided you.

You have explained and showed in video you breaking 2 rules... problock and rdm and your reason to justify it was for your own sanity...

if you think you have valid evidence of the ten minutes of rdm rda, and nlr you say you have, make a punishment request and it will be looked at from a staff member.

Kryptic I suggest you use some of this footage he has of rdming and propblock in your punishment request.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111787

yo wtf just happened to all the replys?

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111789

Rainbow_Donkey wrote:
I'd like to say i also have multiple videos of him and his little groupies rdming, breaking nlr to rda me time and time again for about 10 minutes straight. if you choose to punish me for me threatening his dog then go ahead but please then let me show you my side and let you see how cancerous and toxic these people are and how much and how often they terrorize the server. these people are a true detriment to the server and i hope something is done about it. It's getting ridiculous that i cannot even play an hour on the server when no admins are on without these guys wreaking havoc and causing chaos. not to mention that even when admins are on duty not a lot is being done or at least being done efficiently. Id like to address these situations and these specific individuals so that they can hopefully be resolved soon. otherwise, I'm not sure these people should be allowed to do the things they are doing. Thank you.
-Dankey
As annoying as it is when people constantly break rules it still gives you no right to retaliate and not expect similar consequences, that being said you are more than welcome to create your own report with the following template and posting in the correct section.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111790

:support:
I saw videos of him rdm’ing and propblocking aswell but I think they were taken down
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 21 hours ago #1111794

nah too much work. As I said, it's late and I have finals to worry about. not some toxic kid on this internet. I'll let him be. and if you want to punish me then go ahead but something needs to be done about people like Kryptic. I've head countless people complain about how Kryptic and other members of his gang play and twist the rules and how absolutely toxic they are. They destroy the experience of playing on the server. I don't believe that the two things I did wrong are anywhere close to even half of what he has been doing for the past hour or so. But you're in charge, punish me if you will. I'm going to keep compiling all the incidents I run into with kryptic and his goons but for now, I'll just leave it. Thanks for the help I guess. XD hope yall have a good night. God bless.

[SSRP] Dankey - Punishment Request 5 years 18 hours ago #1111800

An appropriate punishment will be determined for this User's unacceptable attitude.

#Accepted
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40