Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross

[SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross 5 years 4 months ago #1059355

Staff Member(s) Name:
jack bushross
Staff Member(s) SteamID:
not needed
What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
break nlr, doesn't care about it, sets bad precedence on staff members and users alike
What Server(s) Was This On?:
ssrp
Evidence:Kyber wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
snowi wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
the strange thing is your only saying it’s me in this video, but yet there was 2 other admins and a second mod here? Not sure if it shows in the video haven’t watched it. But I’m also sure that to be honest was grabbing players cdming and as for the building itself it was within the rules. Also for people saying I falsely warned you, I infact didn’t warn you I gave you a verbal at most. I asked you to stop harassing me and then pulled you aside and told you to stop. The person who warned you was up to them and had none of my input

im mentioning you because you were constantly breaking nlr. its just as much of your responsibility as the other staffs to deal with rule breakers as well.
oh so that’s how petty we are getting, personally don’t think the nlr really mattered and for a fact I’m sure my nlr was in electric sooooooo I should of been fine to go back and finish what I was doing at this point your pulling out tidy straws it’s kinda funny tbh
That’s not how NLR works? No matter where the NLR shows you can’t return to the actual district you died in within 3 minutes.
  • leon21
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • AEK Athens/Original 21
  • Thanks received: 138
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross 5 years 4 months ago #1059357

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross 5 years 4 months ago #1059364

This is a bit sad
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross 5 years 4 months ago #1059366

:minussp:
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross 5 years 4 months ago #1059369

OMG JACK BUSHROSS BROKE NLR, DEMOTE REQUEST INNIT !!!
Snowi breaks like 10 rules a day, and you Leon, i don't know why you are making a demote request when you weren't even in game and use somebody's else evidence

[SSRP] Demote Request - jack bushross 5 years 4 months ago #1059374

I've spoken with another LT member, who agrees with me on the fact that he's affected nobody by doing what he's done, it was him and a friend messing about with each other (Jonsey), it's similar to how players 1v1 in spawn and rather than defibbing go back to continue their 1v1.

HOWEVER, I will be speaking to him about the fact he tried to state that his NLR was in another district (due to the timer bug displaying the wrong district) and that it was okay for him to go back.

I can understand why you've made this report but he's really caused no issues by doing what he has done, I want to state the outcome right now would be completely different had Jack been killed within RP, such as his toll booth being raided and him dying.
It's also a good thing to mention that hobo toll booths are illegal so if the cop had such an issue with it, why not just arrest him rather than complain about something as small as this?

Again, he will be spoken to regarding stating where his NLR timer said he was compared to where he died to but no action will be taken due to him going back to somewhere that he was killed due to a rulebreak, from a friend.

Thanks for the report.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40