TOPIC: [Report abuse] Black kid

[Report abuse] Black kid 5 years 9 months ago #962493

Staff Member(s) Name:
Black kid
Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:127217259
What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
Being biast, Warned me twice for rdming him once, 2 seperate warnings <
I killed his friend in the bank as i was raiding bank, i get warned for rdm he even admitted it lol
I prop push my car as it was stuck and get warned for mass proppushing a car? lol k
What Server(s) Was This On?:
SSRP
Evidence:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1435199926
According to black kid he has evidence of what happend in the bank and i wanna see it lmao.
Shadowplay wasnt on but yeah he apparently has proof
And the warnings u can see i got 2 within 1 second for "rdM"
also buys and sells ingame money, bobbys got the proof :)
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Mytic.
The topic has been locked.

[Report abuse] Black kid 5 years 9 months ago #962498

Not every staff member is aware of the fact that you are allowed to prop push your car to get it unstuck as long as you don't involve other players, so I guess I can speak to him about that one.

As for the RDM, we will need proof about that one. Where in the bank was this? Was it in the vault room, or somewhere else? You claim to have received two warnings for RDM, but I only see one in your own evidence, so I'm unsure what you mean there.

You should maybe also fix your attitude. You're acting all overconfident in the chat, saying you'll get him warned, yet you don't even have any evidence whatsoever to back up that claim. Your behaviour in that sit is unnaceptable overall.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[Report abuse] Black kid 5 years 9 months ago #962503

Raeker wrote:
Not every staff member is aware of the fact that you are allowed to prop push your car to get it unstuck as long as you don't involve other players, so I guess I can speak to him about that one.

As for the RDM, we will need proof about that one. Where in the bank was this? Was it in the vault room, or somewhere else? You claim to have received two warnings for RDM, but I only see one in your own evidence, so I'm unsure what you mean there.

You should maybe also fix your attitude. You're acting all overconfident in the chat, saying you'll get him warned, yet you don't even have any evidence whatsoever to back up that claim. Your behaviour in that sit is unnaceptable overall.
s2
past the banker npc.
also msg me on steam i gotta check something
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[Report abuse] Black kid 5 years 9 months ago #962504

Need evidence that the rdm wasn't rdm oog oog
  • Gold Lemon
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • End.
  • Thanks received: 45
Steam profile https://steam community.com/id/Gold-Lemon-Mlg

[Report abuse] Black kid 5 years 9 months ago #962552

Hello Mytic,

I have discussed your warnings with Black Kid. The prop push warning was apparently valid, as you did not prop push your car to get it unstuck. According to Black Kid you drove your car into spawn to CDM coinflippers and then decided to prop push your car.

I also discussed the RDM warning with Black Kid when you raided the bank. You were nowhere near the bank vault - in fact, you hadn't even passed the bars yet. Therefore you cannot call a raid so soon when you are unsure what everybody is there for. It's a lounge - they might be there to hang around, or chat with the NPC, whatever, but you cannot assume that they'll be part of your bank raid. That RDM punishment is valid.

The other punishment you deem invalid is the one for you getting defibbed and then killing your assailant. That is indeed not RDM, however you weren't punished for RDM in this instance. Instead you were punished for Disrespect, and judging by your own evidence it definitely wouldn't surprise me if you were disrespectful to him.

You should seriously rethink your attitude on the servers. You have just recently come back from a permanent ban, and already your rapsheet is filled with punishments for RDM, disrespect and scamming. Because of this I have decided to ban you for a week. If you continue these acts of rulebreaking once that week is over, you will be permanently banned once again.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy, dankek
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

111 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun