TOPIC: [DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956387

Staff Member(s) Name:
deadly beast

Staff Member(s) SteamID:
652 "DeadlyBeast" STEAM_0:0:54948197 19:36 100 0 active
i can get screenshot if needed as im still in game

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
gagged micky for talking to me and then i said im making a forums report and he mutes me for disrespect. prior to this me and micky were simply having a conversation and then deadly beast started getting aggressive for no reason and we just carried on and then he gagged and muted us

What Server(s) Was This On?:
the greatest deathrun server

Evidence:

i can easily get more proof off of my mates who were also there and i will also jump onto team speak so whoever is handling this inform me and i will come discuss it as im tired of being victimised within this server yes my history on the server isn't the best but i shouldn't be treated less then others especially when i have changed yet i am being targeted for nothing

console of the conversation as requested by windows:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by A Good Pianist. Reason: extra detail
The topic has been locked.

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956388

Windows will be handling it
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956389

Windows' handling it.
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tamaninja

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956390

Seems rather excessive, when I get a chance I'll have a chat with him myself.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956391

currently on ts ill be waiting on my move

i aint happy all im saying
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956393

Try not to get another perma ban ;)
  • alexsander2k
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex-Deathrun HeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 145

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956397

alexsander2k wrote:
Try not to get another perma ban ;)

if this bs continues ill happily take one
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956398

From the screenshots provided, I can't see anything worthy of a mute for disrespect, but we'll need to hear Deadly's side of the story because they may not contain everything.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956399

Not gonna lie if you were having a conversation with Micky in-game that wasn't related to the game I would have told you to stop as well because it's disrupting other user's experience on the server.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956402

Nick0GR wrote:
Not gonna lie if you were having a conversation with Micky in-game that wasn't related to the game I would have told you to stop as well because it's disrupting other user's experience on the server.
I don't understand how that breaks a rule though. Anyway, he received the mute for disrespect, not disrupting.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956406

@Eddie. wrote:
From the screenshots provided, I can't see anything worthy of a mute for disrespect, but we'll need to hear Deadly's side of the story because they may not contain everything.

legit i added a console screenshot btw but basically i was typing as im in a shit mood currently and micky was talking to me via game we were just having a standard conversation of the prime times on deathrun from 2015 onwards and how its now ruined as they havent added anything massive apart from gangs and have even added some bs such as a leeching rule then he tells me to shut up disrespecting as he struggled dealing with a trap spammer even though the majoirt of the players told him he refused to deal with it until all the traps were spammed and it wasnt exactly a small map either it was cb egypt then he tells me to shut up as i said he was a "great" staff member as he pretty much allowed the trap spam so micky tells him not to talk to me like that blah blah blah then he starts on micky for no reason next minute im making a joke with another user aka correcting the one he made and i see micky get gagged even though he was talking to me the whole time for disrespecting even though i never said or was offended then i start hahaing and say easy forums report which it is as its clear abuse then i get muted
:omegalul:

honestly nothing more to it really we never broke any rules during our conversation either he just felt the need to start on me and then micky kinda stupid as we still did nothing wrong
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956407

@Eddie. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
I don't understand how that breaks a rule though. Anyway, he received the mute for disrespect, not disrupting.
It's considered mic spam since they are disrupting other player's fun on the server, that is assuming they were discussing something not related to the server such as the weather or politics, for example.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956409

@Eddie. wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:

1) it was about the server itself so it was clearly relevant 2) no one else was typing or using a mic at the time so it wasn't exactly disruption so no rules were actually broken until after he falsely punished us both and that was micky getting frustrated as he got falsely punished which is understandable

tired of this shit if im honest
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956410

I'd just like to point out that he also shouldn't be saying things like "shut up or I'm muting you for staff disrespect"

Looks from the evidence here that you've been punished without really breaking any rules. Can't say the same for Micky since the proof doesn't include whatever he said over voice, but at the very least someone should have a talk with Deadly about this.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956411

Hello A Good Pianist, after speaking to you and DeadlyBeast I have decided to deny this report. You were harrasing/disrespecting DeadlyBeast saying he's a bad staff member etc. You were asking to be muted/gagged. You can appeal the mute if you want to

#Denied
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[DEATHRUN] Demote Request - Deadly beast 5 years 10 months ago #956836

Line 212: L 06/30/2018 - 16:35:04: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "oi"
Line 214: L 06/30/2018 - 16:35:11: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "man trap spammed"
Line 215: L 06/30/2018 - 16:35:13: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "and nothing happened"
Line 216: L 06/30/2018 - 16:35:19: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "*double dab*"
Line 218: L 06/30/2018 - 16:35:26: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "yeah great staff"
Line 219: L 06/30/2018 - 16:35:31: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "*whip whip*"
Line 228: L 06/30/2018 - 16:36:16: "A Good Pianist<607><STEAM_0:1:43795530><Team>" say "LEECHERS"
L 06/30/2018 - 16:36:16: "DeadlyBeast<652><STEAM_0:0:54948197><Team>" say "and rob shut up or im gonna mute u for disrespecting staff "
So, obviously, Rob did not disrespect Deadly here - or any staff member for that matter. He called out the staff members that were missing a rulebreak and told them to deal with it - that's not disrespectful, and DeadlyBeast will be informed of how to deal with situations such as these properly tomorrow.

After this, Rob, you went ahead and made some very unnecessary remarks, coming across as very hostile and threatening. You can see that in your own picture. I can understand it to some extent as you were just - unfairly - threatened to by a staff member, however you show that exact hostile behaviour in the quote up above. You're basically saying "Oh, you're a bad staff for missing this one thing." Obviously staff should always be vigilant, but you cannot expect them to see every minor detail that goes on on the server at any given time. I'd advice you to be less hostile, to avoid future issues.

I agree that calling them out and saying "Yeah great staff" is an effective tactic, but it's not the only one. You could have said "Hey, staff, someone just trap spammed - can you deal with it?" Such a positive attitude keeps the staff members happy, and the other users as well, and gets the user punished all the same. Not everyone takes criticism through being called out as kindly as others, and it actually puts quite a few staff members off from listening to you altogether.

I strongly urge you to deal with these matters differently, both for the benefit of the server but also to your own benefit. If you'd approached the situation in such a way to begin with, you'd never have spent all this time making a report.

Your punishment will be removed tomorrow. If you can provide video evidence of Micky not disrespecting over voice then his punishment will be removed as well.

Once again, me and Aek will speak to Deadly on how to properly approach situations such as these were a user is being quite hostile and difficult. A punishment was not needed in this situation.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Raeker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, Newdude, MsRevine, A Good Pianist, Aek177 and 4 more...
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
5/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
5/32