McOxygen

Staff Member(s) SteamID:

STEAM_1:1:39514038

What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:

Wrongfully punish for rdm x2 + LTAP

What Server(s) Was This On?:

TTT

Evidence:
I dont have evidence but what happened was some one guy died next to tester, and there were two people looking straight at the body 2 metres away from it, i sprayed them both down and they both reported me, i left to go on ssrp and when i come back today i get slayed for RDM x2 + LTAP. I shouldnt have been punished because: unidentified body cases are always inconclusive and a resolution cant be given without evidence (which they couldnt have had because i killed them rightfully) and i had a report with him before where he accused it of being slayable. Retraining may be needed

Cant handle

Nick
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Kyber.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934296

If there's no evidence they don't care.
  • Codey
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934300

If you leave with reports on you then fuck it you can be punished. As an ex admin you should know full well that if you leave with a report on you you can be punished. While normally there is no evidence either way if you leave then it can be assumed that you did in fact break the rule, as the staff member cannot pursue any further information because they cannot talk it out in a chat.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Mattors, Sopheric

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934301

You have raised concerns with me about oxygen's conduct, however, you have no evidence which does not help your case.

You did tell me earlier that you could just rdm ppl and claim unidentified bodies which makes me uncertain whether you are telling the truth or not.

Unidentified bodies is a complex issue but we will have to wait for someone to speak to oxygen about this matter before we can assume anything.

Also what miia said, bang on
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Mattors.

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934302

Miia wrote:
If you leave with reports on you then fuck it you can be punished. As an ex admin you should know full well that if you leave with a report on you you can be punished. While normally there is no evidence either way if you leave then it can be assumed that you did in fact break the rule, as the staff member cannot pursue any further information because they cannot talk it out in a chat.

Just because i left the game doesnt mean i always broke a rule, sometimes people just go to places and this was just pure laziness
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934303

handling
  • Seargent44
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • F*@K
  • Thanks received: 326
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-JB Super Administrator
Ex-SSRP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934304

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

Just because i left the game doesnt mean i always broke a rule, sometimes people just go to places and this was just pure laziness

yeah but you should no better not to leave with active reports. Ask the admins if its ok for you to leave and if not just wait two minutes.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934305

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

If you leave the server with a report on you, you can be rightfully punished no matter what the case was, McOxygen has done nothing wrong here, just stop with this poor attitude and constantly trying to get people into trouble and starting arguments.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by eddie..

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934306

"Retraining may be needed"
No, as an Ex-Admin aswell you should know fairly well that this would be RDM + LTAP
if you don't want to happen again you should instead just wait for the reports to be completed,
You can find out if they're completed by asking in @
Another thing is, You are now reporting him for it, That's an odd thing to do as you left meaning you LTAPed. :/
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934309

@Eddie wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

If you leave the server with a report on you, you can be rightfully punished no matter what the case was, McOxygen has done nothing wrong here, just stop with this poor attitude and constantly trying to get people into trouble and starting arguments.
What are you on about? If I have a report on you, you are not rightfully punished unless a) logs show you were rdming b)There is proof that there wasn't an unidentified body
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934310

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

If you leave with reports on you about a situation that cannot be resolved without opening a chat expect to be punished for it. By choosing to leave you have created a situation where the staff member has only the word of the victim and the knowledge that you left before it can be resolved, given that this rule is already used as an excuse for RDM forgive me for saying that i find it hard to let people off who then leave before the report can be handled. Also what laziness? Was mcoxygen being lazy for not trying to hunt you down so he could get your side of the story? Actually just fuck off.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934311

1.5 Avoiding Punishment
If you have a pending report made against you or are being addressed by a staff member, you cannot leave without the staff members permission to do so. This also includes ban evasion, if you are banned you are not permitted to join the server until the ban expires. This can result in harsher punishments, therefore it is recommended to follow the procedure listed above. If a player decides to leave with a pending "auto-slay" then they will be punished for doing so.

Do i have to say anything else?
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934312

Box0 wrote:
No, as an Ex-Admin aswell you should know fairly well that this would be RDM + LTAP
if you don't want to happen again you should instead just wait for the reports to be completed,
Another thing is, You are now reporting him for it, That's an odd thing to do as you left meaning you LTAPed. :/
I didnt LTAP as a punishment should not have been given in the first place and if the situation was handled correctly then i shouldnt have been punished
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934314

Kyber wrote:
Box0 wrote:
I didnt LTAP as a punishment should not have been given in the first place and if the situation was handled correctly then i shouldnt have been punished
You made it impossible to be handled correctly because you left
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934315

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

If you leave with reports on you about a situation that cannot be resolved without opening a chat expect to be punished for it. By choosing to leave you have created a situation where the staff member has only the word of the victim and the knowledge that you left before it can be resolved, given that this rule is already used as an excuse for RDM forgive me for saying that i find it hard to let people off who then leave before the report can be handled. Also what laziness? Was mcoxygen being lazy for not trying to hunt you down so he could get your side of the story? Actually just fuck off.
He should know that if a report is inconclusive then he cannot punish
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934316

Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Box0 wrote:
You made it impossible to be handled correctly because you left
but the report was inconclusive so I shouldn't have been punished
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Raeker.

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934318

Jax wrote:
1.5 Avoiding Punishment
If you have a pending report made against you or are being addressed by a staff member, you cannot leave without the staff members permission to do so. This also includes ban evasion, if you are banned you are not permitted to join the server until the ban expires. This can result in harsher punishments, therefore it is recommended to follow the procedure listed above. If a player decides to leave with a pending "auto-slay" then they will be punished for doing so.

Do i have to say anything else?
Do not leave with a pending report, it counts as LTAP. As far as I can tell, McOxygen did nothing wrong here.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, eddie., Jax, Mattors

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934319

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

Next time someone kills like 7 people responds with "walked past a body" to each report then leaves should we let him off as well?
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934321

Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:
Kyber wrote:
Miia wrote:

1.5 Avoiding Punishment

Just gonna show you this again because you don't get it.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Jax.

[TTT] McOxygen Report Abuse 5 years 10 months ago #934322

Kyber wrote:
Box0 wrote:

:/ Wait...
well You're aware of the LTAP rule... So why report staff member, Their in the right, You're in the wrong, Instead you should appeal it as well... You did leave with a report on you
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun