Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 2 hours ago #1409153

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
spoons
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:50708105
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2976534499
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keept Harassing me
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Harassement or arguing breaking the "TOU" rules
Story - (What happened?)
so spoon is trying to use the ooc to make drama and cause more argument and conflict in the server which of course goes through me but also through other players that he uses to piss off the world or more simply the annoy
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2976534596
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...0204344320/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880484798...8648128603/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880484798...6577429626/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880484798...8678596628/image.png
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/880484798...7060520980/image.png
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
Last Edit: 11 months 10 minutes ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 2 hours ago #1409154

chatgpt
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 2 hours ago #1409155

Stop harass
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 2 hours ago #1409156

Sinz stop harass
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 1 hour ago #1409161

arguing isn't against tou
  • percocet bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 59 minutes ago #1409163

percocet bobby wrote:
elemental disagrees (its actually a bannable offense)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
Last Edit: 11 months 59 minutes ago by Killa Kappa.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 45 minutes ago #1409165

1503 Stubbs Deluxe Resident wrote:
percocet bobby wrote:
elemental disagrees (its actually a bannable offense)
:pray:
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 11 months 9 minutes ago #1409168

The fuck is being reported in the last screenshot? you sticking raymin on this report for not accepting 250,000,000 zarp dollar for a case

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409171

Each new report you make is dumber than your previous one(s).

None of these show him "harassing" you, unless talking in OOC nowadays is a punishable offence. You also always do the whole "stop or I'll report you ━━━━━━" bullshit anyways so why is it okay if you do it, but very wrong if someone else does? You were also called out for abusing and manipulating new players which is a widely known fact - And last time I checked, making a factual statement, whether you like it or not, is not necessarily punishable.

Also you don't get to annoy and provoke people and then draw the line when they return fire - Subsequently running to the forums and crying about it like a lil' bitch.

Furthermore, half of these screenshots are cropped in such a way that I feel like you took most of them out of context (not like they prove anything anyways).

:minussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5412

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409173

Handling
  • Paladin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anti-(Anti-Miner)
  • Thanks received: 101

Former SSRP Admin

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409174

Mr. Richard wrote:

None of these show him "harassing" you, unless talking in OOC nowadays is a punishable offence. You also always do the whole "stop or I'll report you ━━━━━━" bullshit anyways so why is it okay if you do it, but very wrong if someone else does? You were also called out for abusing and manipulating new players which is a widely known fact - And last time I checked, making a factual statement, whether you like it or not, is not necessarily punishable.

Also you don't get to annoy and provoke people and then draw the line when they return fire - Subsequently running to the forums and crying about it like a lil' bitch.

Furthermore, half of these screenshots are cropped in such a way that I feel like you took most of them out of context (not like they prove anything anyways).

stop defend spoon thx u + didn't read
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409175

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Can you read it so you can use your brain before making another braindead report
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409176

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Can you read it so you can use your brain before making another braindead report

got my reason to do this but he don't understand after several warn don't tell me what i need to do thx u
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409177

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

I expect a new braindead report to be inbound tomorrow at the latest.

sinzz wrote:

I don't expect you to, I know it's stressful for your pigeon sized brain.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409178

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

stop defend spoon thx u + can't read

Peak 4 u

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409179

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

sinzz wrote:

stop making fun and make joke about me i don't appriciate and I'm feeling offended
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409180

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

sinzz wrote:

stop making fun and make joke about me i don't appriciate and I'm feeling offended

I also didn't appreciate you calling me the n-word and subsequently threatening to murder my family (and dog), yet here we are...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409181

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

sinzz wrote:

I also didn't appreciate you calling me the n-word and subsequently threatening to murder my family (and dog), yet here we are...

not the subject and clearly out of context thx u to stop comment
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409182

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

I don't think he is here to defend spoons as you so claim. He is giving his opinion as people tend to do on a forum, though you don't have to agree with it, at least take into account what is being said when it comes from someone who held a high ranking position within the community(you might actually learn something). If you can't tell the difference between an opinion and someone defending someone, I don't think you are in a position to be calling people out for harassment.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3529

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Spoon 10 months 4 weeks ago #1409183

Sally wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

I don't think he is here to defend spoons as you so claim. He is giving his opinion as people tend to do on a forum, though you don't have to agree with it, at least take into account what is being said when it comes from someone who held a high ranking position within the community(you might actually learn something). If you can't tell the difference between an opinion and someone defending someone, I don't think you are in a position to be calling people out for harassment.
ok
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

218 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127