Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread]

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269924

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)God Dammit Ross

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)Don't know. you all know him anyway

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)refer to question 2

Server - (What server was this on?)TTT server #1

Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)a few minutes ago

Story - (What happened?)Yeah so I was reported 2 times by this one kid, callum, typical stuff he whined until the staff member gave him his way and I got warned for RDM. no biggie but then out of no where I get warned for RDMx2 for the other case that wasn't even discussed, it was obviously valid as I was shot and had a right to kill him but no, I got warned out of no where. so I messaged admin chat and apparently Ross told An himself just to warn me without discussion. so I asked Ross for an answer, he leaves the server, I go onto TS and poke him afew times, he leaves TS. just seems like a guy who can't confront his actions to me, especially when he tells me I should be permabanned every 2 minutes and can't seem to just let me play in peace. I usually brush it off but it seems like he actually wants me banned, so yeah make of this as you will.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) I'm sure An will confirm and Ross will just feign ignorance and act as If I'm some massive troll and that he had to go for a valid reason. seems too "perfectly timed" to me.
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
The topic has been locked.

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269925

Abuse?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269926

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Abuse?

don't know if It's classed as "abuse" or just him being a dickhead, either way read away
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269927

If this is a report abuse which i think it is i will handle
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
  • Thanks received: 278
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269931

Alex... wrote:

Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)Don't know. you all know him anyway

Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)refer to question 2

Story - (What happened?)Yeah so I was reported 2 times by this one kid, callum, typical stuff he whined until the staff member gave him his way and I got warned for RDM. no biggie but then out of no where I get warned for RDMx2 for the other case that wasn't even discussed, it was obviously valid as I was shot and had a right to kill him but no, I got warned out of no where. so I messaged admin chat and apparently Ross told An himself just to warn me without discussion. so I asked Ross for an answer, he leaves the server, I go onto TS and poke him afew times, he leaves TS. just seems like a guy who can't confront his actions to me, especially when he tells me I should be permabanned every 2 minutes and can't seem to just let me play in peace. I usually brush it off but it seems like he actually wants me banned, so yeah make of this as you will.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.) I'm sure An will confirm and Ross will just feign ignorance and act as If I'm some massive troll and that he had to go for a valid reason. seems too "perfectly timed" to me.

Well,Ross told me to warn you that way soo... i do not have an opinion just following orders
  • An12854
  • Junior Boarder
  • Mentelgen
  • Thanks received: 17
Ex-TTT Moderator

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269932

An12854 wrote:
Alex... wrote:

Well,Ross told me to warn you that way soo... i do not have an opinion just following orders
??? you ever heard of thinking for yourself pal
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269933

An12854 wrote:
Alex... wrote:

thanks for confirming :)
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269935

Lewis_is_java wrote:
An12854 wrote:
Alex... wrote:

which is why this abuse thread is a thing, I wasn't going to be warned, Ross just wants me banned for some reason
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269938

Lewis_is_java wrote:
An12854 wrote:
Alex... wrote:

It's calling being confused and calling for help
  • An12854
  • Junior Boarder
  • Mentelgen
  • Thanks received: 17
Ex-TTT Moderator

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269942

An12854 wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
An12854 wrote:
Alex... wrote:

It's calling being confused and calling for help
It's called being incompetent
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Lewis_is_java.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miia, Chespin

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269943

dont see how this is abuse not like he has a personal agenda against you or anything its not like ross told an to warn you right away an asked for help ross gave him opinion
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by jam.

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269944

jam wrote:
dont see how this is abuse not like he has a personal agenda against you or anything

now that's where you're wrong. read the last part of the report again
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269945

Alex... wrote:
jam wrote:
dont see how this is abuse not like he has a personal agenda against you or anything

you cant just make a report abuse just cuz you think ross doesnt like you for some reason an asked ross for help ross told him to warn if you think it was unfair make a punishment appeal not a report abuse
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269946

This is now a massive fight..
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269947

jam wrote:
Alex... wrote:
jam wrote:

you cant just make a report abuse just cuz you think ross doesnt like you for some reason an asked ross for help ross told him to warn if you think it was unfair make a punishment appeal not a report abuse

It's like you didn't even read the report, he refused to answer why he did it, A chat discussion wasn't even opened. And if you don't think Ross wants me banned you obviously havent been paying attention the last few months, this is the first time I've reported him out of many things he's done wrong, and you know he's had his problems in the past too
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Alex....

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269948

this should probably be a demote request more than an abuse thread but whatever, its done now
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269950

Alex... wrote:
this should probably be a demote request more than an abuse thread but whatever, its done now
Just checking you do want this to be handled as a report abuse correct?
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269952

Exothermic362 wrote:
Alex... wrote:
Just checking you do want this to be handled as a report abuse correct?

I don't even know man, if it has the same result of him actually finally being told not to witch hunt me and possibly demoted then I'm all for it. as you can see in my report he clearly doesn't care
  • Alex...
  • Fresh Boarder

God Dammit Ross [Abuse? Thread] 3 years 7 months ago #1269953

Hello alex... I have spoken to Ross and decided to deny this appeal, First of all you were warned because you RDMed so there is nothing wrong with that, secondly ross said that he didn't know who you were on teamspeak and he left to do something. You haven't provided any evidence either. If you would like to appeal your warning you can do so using this template zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals/4...ment-appeal-template . Hope you enjoy your time on the server
#Denied
  • Exothermic362
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ya boi
Exothermic362#0104
Steam!
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Exothermic362.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Poltergeist
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds

303 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32