Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: False Ban and admin abuse

False Ban and admin abuse 4 years 5 months ago #1179910

Hello I was palying on the TTT server today and after singing with 3 other players was gagged for 5 mins for "Micspam" (obviously this was micspam and the gag was fair" in chat i then said something along the lines of "i wasnt the only one you fuckin nerd" to the admin Loli who gagged me i then got muted for 5 mins for "staff disrespect" my comment was meant as a joke but of course it is technically disrespect if you wanted to be an ass about it after my gag ended i made no mention of the admin whatsoever and then out of nowhere was hit with a 10 min gag for "staff disrespect" this, as you can imagine angered me and I made my thoughts aware in the chat and direct admin chat as i consider this admin command abuse a many in the server at the time can attest to Loli (the Admin responsible) was not helpful or even responsive at all then suddenly dropped that he was going to ban me after no warns at all in an almost teasing nature while me and others were trying to argure my case i suddenly was kicked from the game and found out i had a weeks ban for "too many recent punishments" i then friended and messaged one of my defendants in the server who then after questioning the decisioning of said admin was gagged i then privately messaged the admin in question who then provided no explanation for the ban i was then told by the friend who had been gagged that it was because i had warns that had been unpunished this isnt true as the night before i had received an hours ban from the head admin Chespin that Loli could apparantly "not find" if anyone can help then that would be great and hopefully can demote this member of staff who has been misusing his permissions

GeakeSjonnie (who was the friend i privately messaged after the ban):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029133083/

Toxic Litlle Shit (an bystander):https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198244448990/
There were others who saw what went on i just have not been able to friends them in time for this appeal
  • jaxer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

False Ban and admin abuse 4 years 4 months ago #1179949

Fill out the template if you want to make staff report
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Or if you want to make a ban appeal
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Buffy.

False Ban and admin abuse 4 years 4 months ago #1180013

Handling when you fill out one of the templates that were kindly provided by Buffy. You have 24 hours.
  • Turtle965
  • Legendary Member
  • #SaveTheTurtles
  • Thanks received: 221
Take a walk with a turtle and behold the world in pause
Bruce Feiler

False Ban and admin abuse 4 years 4 months ago #1180018

Well the hour ban was probably an automatic ban from the warn system, you get automaticaly banned once you get 4 active warnings and then plus those other 2 warnings you mentioned means that you got 6 recent punishments. Loli was in the right to ban you here for recent punishments, however I dont know about the staff disrespect but you even said that you did say something for what you probably got muted even if it was a bit later, so I doubt that loli did anything wrong and I doubt that any actions will be taken due to no video evidence provided. Witnesses arent valid for such a report, you need video evidence in this case or at least screenshots to back up your claims
However I wish you best of luck with this report/appeal
  • TheRealNepgear
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I guess I am a weeb
  • Thanks received: 393
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by TheRealNepgear.

False Ban and admin abuse 4 years 4 months ago #1180023

jaxer wrote:
...this isnt true as the night before i had received an hours ban from the head admin Chespin.
yeet
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, Chespin

False Ban and admin abuse 4 years 4 months ago #1180209

:denied:

Did not repost using the template
Lock plz