Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117534

Thilogrewe wrote:
Victor wrote:
RedWingz wrote:
Immature ex staff members or current staff members that want to bring bad towards a staff member that fucks up like they never fucked up.
Have you read what I said about common sense??? It is not something that you can actually improve in a person in a short period of time. The staff members who you are talking about (including me) always learned from our mistakes and improved our staffing over time. Everso is not improving at all, and I don't hate him nor do I care what happens with him, although I do care about the server in general and about my time being wasted by an immature admin who just wants to warn people for the sake of it.

I have absolutely no problem if Everso gets demoted for a few weeks until he improves himself and then reapplies, if he can prove that he became better during that time.

Gmod Troller wrote:
He doesn't do half the things you guys say he does.
All the proof and his own replies disprove this statement

I have improve more than you think.

But i geuss you don't believe me. I have to show you.

Thanks Gmod Troller, RedWingz, Nexize.

If i was still doing wrong stuff like this, then i would probably get demoted.

But i'm still Admin and some of the staff members (And Ex staff members) are saying that i improved more than before.

And also, this isn't really something you should report. I am allowed to warn him for that. And also, he asked 2 times on OOC.

So what's wrong about warning him?

He broke a rule 2 times

And i'm allowed to warn people for that.

I also don't think it's harsh. I gave him a chance, but he did it again, then i warned him.

Victor, Thanks for your comment.

And yes, maybe it takes time to show people that i am improved.
So this is what I have heard. You just warn people for the slightest things. This guy asks in OOC if he can get help saying his f1 doesn't work. You immediently come with a douch action by warning him. This makes you a very strict admin. Your just like some lame teacher on school. Critise people. Punish them for thr slightest things. You aren't breaking any rules. Your just being a total dick. And if you do not understand it.
Please. Leave the server then
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin
The topic has been locked.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117536

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

You guys need to seriously stop being dicks to him. He warned someone for breaking a rule that is in the motd. It might have been a dick move, but he's allowed to do it. So back off of him.
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117543

I agree with what a few people are saying here, this has gone too far and people need to leave him alone, sure a lot of us wouldn't have warned him for that but a rule was broken and everso is an admin, which means he has been trusted to handle stuff like this, therefore if he chooses to warn the guy for breaking a rule then he can do that, sure you can share your opinion with him but there is no need to hate on him and keep bringing up the past.

A lot of people here respond with a lot of negativity and really want to see him demoted for some reason, and like he said before he may have done wrong in the past but he has changed and this post is not here for people to hate on him.
  • Tom_Maser
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 5
Add me on steam!

Ex-SSRP Admin

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117545

khaitam2001 wrote:
Thilogrewe wrote:
Victor wrote:
RedWingz wrote:
Immature ex staff members or current staff members that want to bring bad towards a staff member that fucks up like they never fucked up.
Have you read what I said about common sense??? It is not something that you can actually improve in a person in a short period of time. The staff members who you are talking about (including me) always learned from our mistakes and improved our staffing over time. Everso is not improving at all, and I don't hate him nor do I care what happens with him, although I do care about the server in general and about my time being wasted by an immature admin who just wants to warn people for the sake of it.

I have absolutely no problem if Everso gets demoted for a few weeks until he improves himself and then reapplies, if he can prove that he became better during that time.

Gmod Troller wrote:

But i'm still Admin and some of the staff members (And Ex staff members) are saying that i improved more than before.

And also, this isn't really something you should report. I am allowed to warn him for that. And also, he asked 2 times on OOC.

He broke a rule 2 times

I also don't think it's harsh. I gave him a chance, but he did it again, then i warned him.

So this is what I have heard. You just warn people for the slightest things. This guy asks in OOC if he can get help saying his f1 doesn't work. You immediently come with a douch action by warning him. This makes you a very strict admin. Your just like some lame teacher on school. Critise people. Punish them for thr slightest things. You aren't breaking any rules. Your just being a total dick. And if you do not understand it.

So you want me to give you a high five when you break a rule or something? He corrected the player who broke the rule by warning him. There should be alot of staff who should have verbal warned him, but he chose this way to correct him, which is complete his descision.
  • George Costanza
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • George Costanza
  • Thanks received: 45
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by George Costanza.

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117600

There should be some common sense when warning someone. Like I had very high ping then I timed out, common sense says that I timed out not disconnected because of my bad connection so I shouldnt get warned for disconnecting...

Same thing here and in many other cases, like why would you warn a citizen for having a big gun when he is actually showing the admin a bug with this gun in an F1 and not RP

You cant just warn people blindly according to the rules without thinking if what he did was right or wrong.....
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117623

The George wrote:
khaitam2001 wrote:
Thilogrewe wrote:
Victor wrote:
RedWingz wrote:

Gmod Troller wrote:

He broke a rule 2 times

So you want me to give you a high five when you break a rule or something? He corrected the player who broke the rule by warning him. There should be alot of staff who should have verbal warned him, but he chose this way to correct him, which is complete his descision.
Did you read it? I am saying he is allowed to. Its just not nice
  • khaitam2001
  • Expert Boarder
  • The truth lies in darkness
  • Thanks received: 123

Resigned deathrun admin
Resigned SSRP admin

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117625

Can someone handle this already?
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117627

SabreTooth wrote:
Bilbo Swaggins wrote:
Requesting Help
To call a staff member, press F1 with details of what you need. You will be warned for messaging in OOC/Advert channels.

Isnt really warn worthy if u ask me..

Neither is it to me, but the user had an excuse since his F1 didn't work. (Of which, he explained.)

Copied from config_default.cfg
bind "F1" "gm_showhelp"
  • Harridas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The only Harridas on Steam
  • Thanks received: 127
Former Deathrun SuperAdministrator
Former TTT SuperAdministrator
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

eVerso DarkRP wrongly warning. 9 years 1 month ago #117964

This could of been handled in other ways than bringing it to the forums, You guys told him that he should of just told the player to make a f1 which is correct. EveRso I recommend watching what the other staff do and maybe listen to them a little more they are telling you stuff to help you out for future reference don't warn them the first time they ask for help in OOC and just ask them to make a f1 so a staff member can deal with it.

• RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

257 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40