Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - Everso

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115020

1st Point: EMP explains it so yh.

Not the best excuse but I will agree, Everso should not have punished how he did.
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115021

Age doesnt matter. -SUPPORT
  • Zolobrine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115024

Victor wrote:
Even if Tigz talked to him or not, two old admins already did, and he still wants to punish people his way and not listen to users that are being treated unfairly by him. He should be demoted as he is giving Zarp a bad image and is being very Unprofessional.

I got told by RedWingz that i can choose what i wan't to do when i punish people. But not harsh punishments. And i don't think this is harsh punishment. I warned you for CDM 2x and jailed you. After that, you leaved and then when you came back, i jailed you again + another warn

Why did you drive on a car when you are lagging?

And also, Walk3r said i can jail people + warn.

Then i geuss he's wrong?

Is RedWingz also wrong?

And it's also CDM if you kill them on the road with a car. The rule changed.

Can you please explain this.
  • Everso
  • Junior Boarder
  • Ex DR Admin/Ex DarkRP Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115026

Guerramaxi wrote:
In my prespective I think he made a mistake. But because it wasn't intencional and he's a good guy he deserves another chance.
This is something that can make him grow and give him some experience as a admin.

<strong>-Support</strong> (does not deserve to be demoted)

@Guerramaxi This is not the first time that he does something like that, he shouldnt be admin in the first place

@Tigz When I have high ping playing on the server is usually fine but driving isn't... Just a few seconds after getting in the car I hit the players. I stopped my car after that because I saw that I can't drive then Everso tped me.

@Zolobrine This demotion request is not about his age. Please refrain from -Supporting bcz he is your friend or because he asked you to do so...

@Everso

I TIMED OUT do you understand English???!!!!!!! I live in a Middle Eastern country where there isn't electricity all the time, I did not disconnect and it shows ingame that I timed out not disconnected. Also I told you I won't drive anymore but you didn't care you just wanted to warn me and jail me..... I had already stopped driving before you even tped me
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DarthVader.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115027

Victor wrote:
@Tigz When I have high ping playing on the server is usually fine but driving isn't... Just a few seconds after getting in the car I hit the players. I stopped my car after that because I saw that I can't drive then Everso tped me.

If your lagging and you can't coupe it don't drive... simple?
  • TiGzTeR
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Portuguese and Proud!
  • Thanks received: 850

I hope I helped and you can help me by thanking this post.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115028

TiGzTeR wrote:
Victor wrote:

If your lagging and you can't coupe it don't drive... simple?

I stopped my car after that because I saw that I can't drive then Everso tped me.

I told Everso I wont drive anymore because of the lag yet he still warned me and jailed me. Yes 2 punishments for a minor rulebreaker with a justification

He did not deal with any situation correctly alas he couldn't care less and still justified his actions. Admins and above previously told him off for warning and jailing but he just didn't listen to them and is still doing things his way. And please do not say that age does not matter as it is very evident that in this case it does, he is being very childish and Immature, and isnt doing things as he should even after being told what he should do by more experienced staff. His decision making for how to deal with staff situations is very out of place and just "talking" to him did not fix anything which is the reason why I made a demote request.

Thank you and I hope that you re-assess this request and go over the evidence and the previous incidents again

(I wouldn't have wasted this much time on this thread if I was not very serious about this issue and didn't truly think that he deserves a demotion, btw)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by DarthVader.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115040

Please do not take this demotion request lightly for the sake of SSRP servers and the players, and consider past and present incidents with this admin. Also take into consideration his replies and level of understanding as it is clearly evident that he did not understand any word the admins and super admins told him a few days ago. He also doesn't want to understand that timing out is not disconnecting, and I even if I disconnected and reconnected he should have tped me and not warned me and "Jailed" me. Thank you

p.s: Sorry for the double post but I had a few extra words I wanted to say)
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN

AKA Victor

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115046

Thilogrewe wrote:
Victor wrote:
Even if Tigz talked to him or not, two old admins already did, and he still wants to punish people his way and not listen to users that are being treated unfairly by him. He should be demoted as he is giving Zarp a bad image and is being very Unprofessional.

I got told by RedWingz that i can choose what i wan't to do when i punish people. But not harsh punishments. And i don't think this is harsh punishment. I warned you for CDM 2x and jailed you. After that, you leaved and then when you came back, i jailed you again + another warn

Why did you drive on a car when you are lagging?

And also, Walk3r said i can jail people + warn.

Then i geuss he's wrong?

Is RedWingz also wrong?

And it's also CDM if you kill them on the road with a car. The rule changed.

Can you please explain this.
If it's unavoidable then it's not cdm, also yes you can punish how you want but what they said in training was don't give out to harsh of punishments like banning permanently for nlr in which they meant don't be to harsh, and no don't jail+warn it's one or the other.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
Last Edit: 9 years 1 month ago by GmodTrolla.

[SSRP] Demote Request - Everso 9 years 1 month ago #115048

I will deal with this in a bit.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
The following user(s) said Thank You: DarthVader, GmodTrolla, Everso
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE