Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Demote Request: NoXer.

Demote Request: NoXer. 10 years 9 months ago #19944

I said stop calling me a retard twice, and i was just stating again that the SS you posted were all lies, since you posted 2 SS on my doors, that were completely fine, as there were 2 keypads behind you, with 2 others, that were fake.
And what is wrong with me? Nothing.
And trying to get out by calling you a liar? Wrong.

[HDG] Smallville: Unkn
[HDG] Smallville: NoXer is such a failer
[DiG] Unknown [ZARP] [HDG]: ?
[HDG] Smallville: He is still posting at the req
[HDG] Smallville: I think he's trying to get himself out of it, but it wont work
[HDG] Smallville: So i keep replying, and convincing all that it's all lies, although they are lies by him, i want to make sure people know
[DiG] Unknown [ZARP] [HDG]: poor noxer :l
[HDG] Smallville: Not really poor, he deserves it

A small chat by me and Unknown, honestly, if i lied about all this, i wouldn't talk with him like this, would i?

Can you stop replying to everything, it's annoying, and i have to write stuff, about the same thing, that's going nowhere, and you know how the others think about it too?
All +support, and why wouldn't they?
This time, people actually care about abusive mods, which i appreciate.

RDM? No, i already posted about this at the first one too.
It was a simple accident, and even if we call it an accident, it wasn't RDM, as the act itself done by you and the other person was FailRP, as you were begging him to get killed, said this twice now.

NLR? No, i already posted about this too.
I was close to the NLR area, but just not there, and i wasn't heading there, i was heading completely the other way, so that isn't NLR if im right.

Oh and i will say again about the keypads, if you open the door, then close it once inside, there were keypads there.

And i say your SS are all lies, because they didn't make any sense, you made 2 SS about my faded doors, with keypad.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/594 ... B09F12E9B/
This SS is about a 50.000$ hit, and when you shot me, i died, but not by you, and i understand you think i killed yourself, but i do not know what happened, you shot me, i died instantly, without your name showing up.
And this happened, once, because in your SS, you say this happened more than once.

I did not say stop calling me a retard, i said NoXer can you stop hating me? I know you like to call me a tard while PMing, but no need to keep giving me warnings.
I only said that once btw, so dont lie about that, honestly how did you even manage to get mod, no offense.
  • Smallville
  • Expert Boarder
  • Smallville
  • Thanks received: 81
Smallville

I'm back.
The topic has been locked.

Demote Request: NoXer. 10 years 9 months ago #19946

Jesus Christ, I can't believe what I'm seeing here.
Noxer, you blatantly fail-RP'd and are now trying to shift the position of the villain onto small - I won't have a mod mistreat the community. Despite what many of you mods believe you are not gods among men - you are NOT entitled to any special form of respect.
If you want to complain about him breaking rules then go and make your own ban request thread, this thread is about you breaking the rules and is quite successful in showing that you did break the rules. You fail-RP'd and blatantly insulted Small.

We're going to have some words, and you're not going to like them. You're also to not take any action until we've given you training and you can prove you're suitable to use your powers once again; should I catch you doing so without a damn good reason you'll lose your position; similarly, should you do this sort of shit again you'll lose your position faster than you can cry aboose.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Small. I'll do my best to see this situation is resolved to the highest possible standards.
Thanks.
  • Lord Blast
  • Fresh Boarder
"Are you a new admin?" - Virtually every admin
"I've never seen you before." - Virtually every admin
"NLR isn't a perma, it's a warning" - Virtually every admin
"You need to give warnings, Blast" - Virtually every admin.
"Naa" - Blast
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop