Callum. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Callum. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Callum. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Callum. wrote:
why did you wait 4 days for this :(
I had a doubt about it and the fact of checking the rule on the "rdm" made me make my doubts a certainty

you did not know the RDM rule clear enough, but was previously staff?

it's true that this kind of situation is really very common wow I didn't know callum and even you are confronting people who pretend to be friends to easily kill someone when they can't since this rule stipulates that you don't can't kill someone if that friend in question is a police officer wow!!

EDIT: pov it was irony just in case

what
I used chat GPT like you understand
I didn't realize that situations like this are actually quite common. it's true that Callum are facing individual who pretend to be friends but in reality, they are willing to harm others. However, due to the rule that prohibits killing a police officer, they are unable to carry out their evil intentions. Wow!

I guess ChatGPT inherited your stupidness
Don't be rude to the young lad, he is just trying to get by. As for the report, clearly common sense, as per usual, flies over some people's heads. Not only did a corrupt cop kill his fellow officer (a dear acquaintance of mine, dare I say even a friend) in front of me, but from the fear for my life I had to act, otherwise god knows what would have happened to me. I had to respect the FearRP rule. If a certain someone hadn't carried out their "evil intent" I wouldn't have had to act in the way I did. But malice, evil intentions, harassment can only go one way right, never the other?
ok I'll stop you right away talking bullshit to escape from this scene we can see very clearly that I got damaged voluntarily ( almost to die if i didn't wearing the gedf ) for no valid reason I decide to kill him and you without realizing the rules you kill me while you didn't know you had no right to do even if you know him or other the facts are there that's all
since in fact he attacked me for nothing and since my life was in danger I killed him immediately so there is no corrupt story or anything that could not justify the fact that I killed him kill so admit your false and that it and don't reply on my comment thx
Could you please stop referring to my arguments as "creating bullshit", I simply stated why I did what I did. Disregarding other people's arguments just to end this and get me warned without hearing my side of things is ludicrous.
I mean you have nothing to say, we can clearly see you acting and in addition laughing at this with your excessive use of "xDDDDDDDDDDDD" to show again that you don't give a damn about me, but I understand that, don't worry, so you want to stop talking it's better
You are right, I do not care about you, it is not my duty to care for you, I am neither your mother nor your friend. However unlike you, I do care about another human beings well being. Which is the reason why I suggested you today to take a break from zarp and take a stroll outside (doesn't have to be a long one, 15 minutes is quite enough sun to get yourself the required daily dose of Vitamin B). It will not hurt you, try doing it sometimes. Best of regards to you.
first not tell me what to do and second being aware that it is you who is the problem not me so if you want to help me leave me alone to be courteous and stop pissing me off in the chat or ingame ( rule breaking on me ) I'm nice I tell you very clearly what annoys me about you take note because it's not me who will give you more warnings next time I want to remind you that Dutch told you something thing compared to this and from what I see you are not listening to it so I am telling you again leave me alone whether it is "chat" or "ingame" thank you
I will not continue the discussion so know that if you continue to talk about it you will write for nothing know it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 9 months 6 days ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 6 days ago #1413026

bars
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 6 days ago #1413027

sinzz wrote:
I want to remind you that Dutch told you something thing compared to this and from what I see you are not listening to it so I am telling you again leave me alone whether it is "chat" or "ingame" thank you
I will not continue the discussion so know that if you continue to talk about it you will write for nothing know it

This applies as much to you as towards him. Its either both of you banned or none with this constant argueing.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 5 days ago #1413028

xDutchCat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
I want to remind you that Dutch told you something thing compared to this and from what I see you are not listening to it so I am telling you again leave me alone whether it is "chat" or "ingame" thank you

This applies as much to you as towards him. Its either both of you banned or none with this constant argueing.

And on that note, I am locking this thread until a handling staff posts an outcome because we already have like 70+ replies of pure argument today alone.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 4 days ago #1413131

I'll also handle this
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

[SSRP] Punishment request - Ashperg 9 months 3 days ago #1413134

Hello Sinz,

My apologies for the late response and the delay in handling this situation. I've looked at the evidence and decided to talk to Ashperg since I think it's way too much to give him a warning for RDM.
This was, in fact RDM however, you were in spawn anyways, and honestly, you did not lose anything apart from 3 seconds on holding your '+forward' key.

I understand his situation as well with protecting your friend but I'll enlighten him about the rule in the spoiler
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Consider this,
#Accepted
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • xDumbCat

Former
Event Manager

Last Edit: 9 months 3 days ago by xDutchCat.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

291 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32