Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410384

Jawson wrote:
I didn’t wanna handle this anyway bozo

cool i didn't wanted you do it :)

bye
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410385

Jawson wrote:
I didn’t wanna handle this anyway bozo
You can handle it even if he doesn't want you to, the whole point of this being put in place is to stop less experienced staff that a player felt was "corrupt" when it came to reports. Which doesn't apply to lead team ranks.
  • Sally
  • Sally's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Posts: 6992
  • Thanks received: 3528
  • Karma: 59


Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410422

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
bro everytime i check the forums its just sinz reporting everyone

I mean, he did openly admit that he is going out of his way to report anyone and everyone even for the smallest of things, whether they affect him or not seems to be irrelevant at this point - If I were staff I'd get rid of him from the forums, as a ban is long overdue.

what I have reported is not small things hmm the small things are ardm or other there it is not small so stop taking his actions for serious cases when I'm pissed off people rule breaking on me and i won't let that slide that why i said this also

You've literally reported someone for blocking off a teleported for a few seconds, a teleported no one was using at the time. Also you're reporting a guy for launching you a few meters into the air with a prop whilst you were AFK, doing nothing - Yeah, it's small, yeah it's minuscule, yeah you're petty.

The other ones are stupid - For example the one where you reported BCAT for "RDMing" you despite the fact that he was clearly defending his friend from you, as you were attempting to arrest him.

Then God Emperor who allegedly "MRDM" even though everyone he killed apart from you was his mates, which didn't bother - So maybe he only RDM you.

And Tinky who mugged you very much validly when no one was around (with the exception of his friend who was also a criminal).


And then you wonder why no one likes you, you petty shit. Stop going out of your way to warn everybody, not to mention instigate problems and then report others when they talk back or do something that you don't like, only to call them out for "harassment" lol. Grow a pair you insolent toddler.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Mr. Richard's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Posts: 9417
  • Thanks received: 5420
  • Karma: 185
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Callum., ItsDonny

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410424

Looks like a warning coming your way Sinz for continuously instigating drama and creating a non-friendly environment for players by making all these petty reports.
Couldn’t possibly know though but it’d make sense.
  • ItsDonny
  • ItsDonny's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Posts: 725
  • Thanks received: 215
  • Karma: -231



Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410425

ItsDonny wrote:
Looks like a warning coming your way Sinz for continuously instigating drama and creating a non-friendly environment for players by making all these petty reports.
Couldn’t possibly know though but it’d make sense.
:plussp: sinz needs to get permabanned again zarp will be zarp again
  • ZaNNie
  • ZaNNie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Posts: 312
  • Thanks received: 27
  • Karma: -7
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410431

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
bro everytime i check the forums its just sinz reporting everyone

I mean, he did openly admit that he is going out of his way to report anyone and everyone even for the smallest of things, whether they affect him or not seems to be irrelevant at this point - If I were staff I'd get rid of him from the forums, as a ban is long overdue.

what I have reported is not small things hmm the small things are ardm or other there it is not small so stop taking his actions for serious cases when I'm pissed off people rule breaking on me and i won't let that slide that why i said this also

You've literally reported someone for blocking off a teleported for a few seconds, a teleported no one was using at the time. Also you're reporting a guy for launching you a few meters into the air with a prop whilst you were AFK, doing nothing - Yeah, it's small, yeah it's minuscule, yeah you're petty.

The other ones are stupid - For example the one where you reported BCAT for "RDMing" you despite the fact that he was clearly defending his friend from you, as you were attempting to arrest him.

Then God Emperor who allegedly "MRDM" even though everyone he killed apart from you was his mates, which didn't bother - So maybe he only RDM you.

And Tinky who mugged you very much validly when no one was around (with the exception of his friend who was also a criminal).


And then you wonder why no one likes you, you petty shit. Stop going out of your way to warn everybody, not to mention instigate problems and then report others when they talk back or do something that you don't like, only to call them out for "harassment" lol. Grow a pair you insolent toddler.
ok richard if u want but that ur opinion but i can still say I don't agree with you thx
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410432

ItsDonny wrote:
Looks like a warning coming your way Sinz for continuously instigating drama and creating a non-friendly environment for players by making all these petty reports.
Couldn’t possibly know though but it’d make sense.
maybe wanting to constantly harass me by breaking rules in the game or pissing me off in the chat doesn't give you the right to justify what I've reported because I have the ability to do it and because it is necessary if you judge it as a dudrama or other so what do you say about people who comment by giving me arguments that serve them only more for what is being reported and not me I think that's a big bullshit what you say to make it look like a drama when those who create it are in the server and always do it whether it's ingame or in the forum so instead of making me look like the bad guy and the other taking both points of view instead of justifying and defending those who deserve to be banned for what do
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410436

sinzz wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Looks like a warning coming your way Sinz for continuously instigating drama and creating a non-friendly environment for players by making all these petty reports.
Couldn’t possibly know though but it’d make sense.
maybe wanting to constantly harass me by breaking rules in the game or pissing me off in the chat doesn't give you the right to justify what I've reported because I have the ability to do it and because it is necessary if you judge it as a dudrama or other so what do you say about people who comment by giving me arguments that serve them only more for what is being reported and not me I think that's a big bullshit what you say to make it look like a drama when those who create it are in the server and always do it whether it's ingame or in the forum so instead of making me look like the bad guy and the other taking both points of view instead of justifying and defending those who deserve to be banned for what do

Maybe the reason why no one is defending you and starting to be an asshole towards you due to the fact that you constantly playing victim and being a absolute hypocrite.
at everything what happends, but if you did it its fine and you try to bribe players. You have been harassing staff members to handle all your reports etc..
  • xDutchCat
  • xDutchCat's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Posts: 1336
  • Thanks received: 540
  • Karma: -10


Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod


Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by xDutchCat.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410468

sinzz wrote:
I've reported because I have the ability to do it

This is garrysmod mate, not a real life bank heist to snitch on everybody involved.

You are the one snitching on children stealing gums from the store.
You are the asshole neighbor who gets trigerred when someone steps on the pavement in front of their house.

Do you see anything other than your own prospective?

You need to understand that this behavior harms the community as much as you think it helps it with your petty rule-breakers hunting.
  • ItsDonny
  • ItsDonny's Avatar
  • Online
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Posts: 725
  • Thanks received: 215
  • Karma: -231



Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by ItsDonny.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, pizza, Paladin

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410477

ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:
I've reported because I have the ability to do it

This is garrysmod mate, not a real life bank heist to snitch on everybody involved.

You are the one snitching on children stealing gums from the store.
You are the asshole neighbor who gets trigerred when someone steps on the pavement in front of their house.

Do you see anything other than your own prospective?

You need to understand that this behavior harms the community as much as you think it helps it with your petty rule-breakers hunting.
what hurts me by having me reported for nothing or having me harassed in game or in the chat and that no one does anything and who justifies this as you say and doing too, stop thank you
  • sinzz
  • sinzz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Posts: 9043
  • Thanks received: 1193
  • Karma: -3225
Last Edit: 1 year 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request 1 year 2 weeks ago #1410530

Yeah, I'm only accepting the God Emperor RDM part, bozo. Please stop taking every single minor rulebreak to heart. We are a fucking gaming community. We are here to have fun, and the vast majority of these reports don't affect you. So learn to grow a fucking sense of humour :woohoo: .

Also if you are gonna give someones Steam ID please do it right next time
#Accepted
  • Faithful
  • Faithful's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • That Irish guy™
  • Posts: 956
  • Thanks received: 382
  • Karma: 273
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, Lenny Boy, Mr. Richard
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
online
Connect to server Discord
212/812
online
Top