Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Report of multiple fellas

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402572

Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:
I'm a woman myself and I experience this kind of harassment on a daily basis solely for being a woman on ssrp. It's a shame that we have to live in a world full of incels smh

You should've seen what I suffered through 2016-2019 lord have mercy, but I thought people weren't ass pressed in 2023? Like don't these guys communicate with girls at school or something to not get THIS excited?
Men get rejected and had to take out all their anger on other women, it's pathetic :nails:

HIIIIII
  • Skiper
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 345
what?
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402573

screaming, shitting, crying, throwing up rn
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, roll sb

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402574

Skiper wrote:
Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:
I'm a woman myself and I experience this kind of harassment on a daily basis solely for being a woman on ssrp. It's a shame that we have to live in a world full of incels smh

You should've seen what I suffered through 2016-2019 lord have mercy, but I thought people weren't ass pressed in 2023? Like don't these guys communicate with girls at school or something to not get THIS excited?
Men get rejected and had to take out all their anger on other women, it's pathetic :nails:

HIIIIII
Hey!
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402576

Buffy wrote:
Skiper wrote:
Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:

HIIIIII
Hey!
Heyy shawty let me treat you right
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by roll sb.

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402577

All of them are chronically online lmao
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rose

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402578

@roll sb I'd knock it off bud. :angry:
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy, Rose, roll sb

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402579

Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:

ive never in my life have i gotten rejected yet i take my anger out on women so your point is infact invalid.
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Extra.

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402580

Extra wrote:
Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:

ive never in my life have i gotten rejected yet i take my anger out on women so your point is infact invalid.
Don't mansplain me :nail:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402582

Buffy wrote:
Extra wrote:
Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:

what makes you think i know what that word means bro im literally greek :nail:
  • Extra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 158

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402584

Extra wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Extra wrote:
Buffy wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Buffy wrote:

what makes you think i know what that word means bro im literally greek :nail:
Oh, sorry, I didn't know that. Hope you forgive me :nail:
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402585

Leave her alone guys, She's mine and any more attempts to derail the thread will result in permanent CM-Bans.
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Buffy, Extra, Nogtog, Rose

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402587

I hate misogyny with a passion. When I first heard about MsRevine's comments, it only further reinforced my deep-seated loathing for those who would oppress and harm women and other marginalized genders. It was so strong that I eventually joined a radical terrorist organization just to take out misogynist people, and so far I've had 321 confirmed kills. I know that it's drastic and perhaps even a bit extreme, but I refuse to sit idly by while people suffer at the hands of those who believe they deserve less than equal treatment.
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Killa Kappa, illegalimmigrant, Buffy, Skiper and 4 more...

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402588

Given the extent of this report and people involved, the CM team will be looking into this further as this sort of behaviour does not belong on any of our servers.

It's not right being persistently attacked for who you are as a person when you're supposed to feel like you're in a safe space, unfortunately we have overseen this as a staff team, our sole responsibility is to ensure users are having a good time as intended however we simply do not meet the standards we have in place to prevent this from happening as this specific situation went on in chat so I will personally be going around and speaking to staff members so this does not happen again. For the record, no staff individual is receiving full blame here.

I'm going to lock this report for now to avoid any further derailment from the report itself and you should expect a outcome soon.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, MsRevine, Callum., Rose

[SSRP] Report of multiple fellas 1 year 2 months ago #1402590

After careful examination of the logs around that time we've determined that Jusu was the main instigatior behind the harassment against Rose using many of his alt accounts to take part. Given the amount of transphobia, disrespect and outright harassment that occured, we've decided to permanently ban him and all of his alt accounts.

#Accepted
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877
Last Edit: 1 year 2 months ago by Martin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, MsRevine, Oscar Bobb, Rose, ItsDonny and 1 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf