Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393644

Name – Kronen

Steam-ID - STEAM_0:1:4980326

Evidence Of Steam-ID – Provided in video below


Time And Date (Mountain Time) – 2022-09-22

Other Comments – you can see in the video clear there is no weapons (check 0:24) you can see him clearly with no weapons or anything out. So he could not have killed me for thinking i was going to arrest him for illegal weaponry or any of that. ( I could not have had any idea he would have had anything out by not seeing it on his character. I was not even advancing on him i was trying to navigate through spawn as you can see I start in the middle of the street and die in the middle of the street. I have had issues with him rdming me in the past and he has been warned for it and still continues to mess with me.

Reason
RDM - 2.2 Random Death Match - 1x on video


Story – I was walking through spawn in the middle of the street and he rdm'd me.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • City Boys
  • City Boys's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 39
  • Thanks received: 10
  • Karma: -7
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by City Boys. Reason: more info
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393647

Oh yea because approaching him with an arrest baton out isn't gonna be seen as a threat at all
  • Storm The Albatross
  • Storm The Albatross's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Save the tears for when we win!
  • Posts: 9462
  • Thanks received: 3458
  • Karma: -307
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393653

Schizophrenic Gun Owner wrote:
Oh yea because approaching him with an arrest baton out isn't gonna be seen as a threat at all
wrong pal i should have let him run up to me and arrest me first
  • Kronen
  • Kronen's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Star sign enjoyer
  • Posts: 1675
  • Thanks received: 480
  • Karma: -68
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393654

Kronen wrote:
Schizophrenic Gun Owner wrote:
Oh yea because approaching him with an arrest baton out isn't gonna be seen as a threat at all
wrong pal i should have let him run up to me and arrest me first

Enjoy the warn :plussp:
  • SWORD
  • SWORD's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1643
  • Thanks received: 581
  • Karma: 47
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: City Boys, Kronen

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393655

Is it me or do I often see Kronen's name at punishment requests?
  • Green Hulk
  • Green Hulk's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • True form isn't yet found
  • Posts: 79
  • Thanks received: 13
  • Karma: -21
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393657

4Kurzen wrote:
Is it me or do I often see Kronen's name at punishment requests?
Your point?
  • yrehj6ukytedlde
  • yrehj6ukytedlde's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 12734
  • Thanks received: 5509
  • Karma: -2125
noname ps player wrote:
That's the second stupidest thing i've read all day, and the first one also came from you. Take your personal childish vendetta with the superiority complex and park them elsewhere.

The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393658

4Kurzen wrote:
Is it me or do I often see Kronen's name at punishment requests?
Is it me or do I often see 4Kurzen's name next to pure waffle
  • StephenS
  • StephenS's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 1459
  • Thanks received: 1843
  • Karma: -316


-Robbed in the deathrun September competition
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by StephenS.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yrehj6ukytedlde, Jewce Man, Kronen, Nogtog

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 1 week ago #1393664

Yoinked my scus and juggs

:plussp:
  • TrixX
  • TrixX's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Posts: 882
  • Thanks received: 280
  • Karma: -28
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 6 days ago #1393909

After looking over this report I have decided that this is not RDM, Kronen was armed and from his POV he sees you, a cop, charging towards him with a arrest baton. Which to him was clearly a threat. There’s no need to punish him for this kill.

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • OnionRings's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • Server Rank
  • Server Rank
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • #CEO&Onion2023
  • Posts: 10492
  • Thanks received: 11084
  • Karma: -557
Current:
Surf/Bhop Owner
SSRP Head Admin
Discord Admin
Section Moderator
Former:
Community Manager
Forum Admin
Surf Owner
Bhop Owner
SSRP Head Admin
Deathrun Head Admin
Prophunt Head Admin
Jailbreak Head Admin
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Moderator
CC Member
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123123123

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Kronen 2 months 4 days ago #1393960

I am going to make the executive decision to overrule this report. Kronen wont be punished but he needs to be more careful in future, given the context of the video you can clearly see you were not at all interested in him as an individual and were just passing through. You were not following him and as such the excuse cannot really be used, the time also given to even make that decision was extremely minimal and potentially non-existent.

Consider this accepted, I will speak to Kronen but no further action will be taken.

#Accepted
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Server Rank
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 17963
  • Thanks received: 11302
  • Karma: -374
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds

419 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
7/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
27/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
0/0
offline
Connect to server Discord
368/1020
online
Top