Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377573

Kylie wrote:
If he shows the full recording to the lead team, then were good :silly: but of course he cuts only the parts where we do something wrong, you lots are horrible
I posted videos of you breaking rules, because I am reporting YOU. If you want to report my friend john mc allah, you're welcome to make a report.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377575

Kylie wrote:
If he shows the full recording to the lead team, then were good :silly: but of course he cuts only the parts where we do something wrong, you lots are horrible
Now way someone would show the parts where someone breaks the rules in a rule break report :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377578

I would like to see longer clip, all those cutted parts where u attempt rdm/ rdm afk miners, also post it with sound, so we all can hear your disrespectful behavior.
  • Bryan63
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377579

Bryan63 wrote:
I would like to see longer clip, all those cutted parts where u attempt rdm/ rdm afk miners, also post it with sound, so we all can hear your disrespectful behavior.
I don't care what you'd like bryan
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Killa Kappa, jam

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377580

Bryan63 wrote:
I would like to refer you to post #1377548
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1540
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377582

• Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377713

handling
  • Gencorp
  • Senior Boarder
  • KMS
  • Thanks received: 124

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377717

So Bryan will only use suits to rdm :? :? :? Then complain when he can't edf rush a nuke! :angry:
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377721

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Now way someone would show the parts where someone breaks the rules in a rule break report :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Why not? Then the community can see who you really are? Calling me a pedo, making personal jokes? “You’re parents are dead you monkey” and theres many more where that came from, how’s that okay?
Following me around on the server for 3 hours doing nothing but disrespecting me and my personal life?

It gets to a point where you’re crossing a line and you’re way beyond that line by now.

I also get that you dislike me, and report everything i do wrong, if i said everything you said to me last night, you would report it, and i would be banned for a longtime because half the things you said were horrendous, and disgusting. I get that you’re only 16 but atleast think about things before say them out loud.
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (͡o‿O͡)
  • Thanks received: 266

Junrey Balawing: and chief is probably 34
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Kylie.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377722

Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

Why not? Then the community can see who you really are? Calling me a pedo, making personal jokes? “You’re parents are dead you monkey” and theres many more where that came from, how’s that okay?
Following me around on the server for 3 hours doing nothing but disrespecting me and my personal life?

It gets to a point where you’re crossing a line and you’re way beyond that line by now.

I also get that you dislike me, and report everything i do wrong, if i said everything you said to me last night, you would report it, and i would be banned for a longtime because half the things you said were horrendous, and disgusting. I get that you’re only 16 but atleast think about things before say them out loud.
Allow me to refer you to post #1377580
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoshuaIsGreat

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377723

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

he can think twice before going on and disrespecting everything about me, and making death jokes about my parents.
Why you’re protecting him i have no clue. You’re probably a horrible person too.

I’m still wondering what i have done, to offend him that much? Never spoken to the guy?

That’s all i have to say.
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (͡o‿O͡)

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377724

Kylie wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

he can think twice before going on and disrespecting everything about me, and making death jokes about my parents.
Why you’re protecting him i have no clue. You’re probably a horrible person too.

I’m still wondering what i have done, to offend him that much? Never spoken to the guy?

If you're not gonna read my replies and choose to just reply with something unrelated, then this conversation is over sir. Feel free to go over my previous reply if you want but I will not be responding to you for anything unrelated to my report. :zarp:
Feel free to stop making baseless claims and make a report instead.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Killa Kappa.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377725

Kylie wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

You said a load of shite mate, make a report if these things are true, have a nice day :cheer:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377726

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

You said a load of shite mate, make a report if these things are true, have a nice day :cheer:

I’m sure the community logs can show the “load of shite”

Thanks, you have a nice day too :kiss:
  • Kylie
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • (͡o‿O͡)

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377730

Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by Lefty..

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377732

Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Kylie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kylie wrote:

Irrelevant comments that contribute nothing to the thread
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1638
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377746

Hello zarpers,
I would like to add the following to my report:

Disgusting slander and I would like this sanctioned
Have a zarpful day!
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377760

This is unbelievable.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1540
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377845

Two wrongs don’t make a right :pray:
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Chief Cozart 2 years 1 month ago #1377850

Jim_Jam wrote:
Two wrongs don’t make a right :pray:
Thank you Jim of the Jam, this is really inspirational.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40