Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players"

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354584

sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
The first report is not job abuse, as he did not switch in order to instantly arrest you - if he had instantly swapped back to another job after arresting you, then you may have been able to make a case for this.

He switched, you ran up to him and he waited a moment before arresting you, which would've given you plenty of chance to run away. He would've been breaking the rules if he hadn't arrested you in this situation, as he would therefore have been being a corrupt cop.

ok if you say so but let's talk about the bypass he did that is to say he killed someone then did / Fbi so as not to be arrested as fbi this is job abuse? that he abuses the / Fbi so as not to be arrested and also i wanted to say the "wanted status was made by a rule breaking with a false reason u can check the cm logs about it

so if at the start zorri had not used the "FBI" job to escape arrest because of his "wanted status" he could not have arrested me because I was wanted for an invalid reason he would not have needed stop me because otherwise it would be corruption in this case he is even responsible for an abused job because he bypassed the status wanted to protect himself and therefore not to be arrested

9.1 Job Abuse - Switching to jobs in certain scenarios to bypass game features or rules is considered job abuse.

You're wrong I'm afraid, as he was not being actively chased or having any cops trying to arrest him, he was not trying to escape the wanted status.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pie_

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354587

TheXnator wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
The first report is not job abuse, as he did not switch in order to instantly arrest you - if he had instantly swapped back to another job after arresting you, then you may have been able to make a case for this.

He switched, you ran up to him and he waited a moment before arresting you, which would've given you plenty of chance to run away. He would've been breaking the rules if he hadn't arrested you in this situation, as he would therefore have been being a corrupt cop.

ok if you say so but let's talk about the bypass he did that is to say he killed someone then did / Fbi so as not to be arrested as fbi this is job abuse? that he abuses the / Fbi so as not to be arrested and also i wanted to say the "wanted status was made by a rule breaking with a false reason u can check the cm logs about it

so if at the start zorri had not used the "FBI" job to escape arrest because of his "wanted status" he could not have arrested me because I was wanted for an invalid reason he would not have needed stop me because otherwise it would be corruption in this case he is even responsible for an abused job because he bypassed the status wanted to protect himself and therefore not to be arrested

9.1 Job Abuse - Switching to jobs in certain scenarios to bypass game features or rules is considered job abuse.

You're wrong I'm afraid, as he was not being actively chased or having any cops trying to arrest him, he was not trying to escape the wanted status.

so you say we are allowed to bypass the status wanted ?? same if nobody chassed you ???

excuse me but there were 2 cop? with zorii so i think zorii was wrong to have dodged his arrest i suggest you to go watch again the clip

so in the event that zorri does not get chassed out he has the status of wanted while there are 2 cops around and if he had not tried to stop him it would be corruption on the part of "black kid" and the other player

in any case the rules are the rules and I suppose that being as / fbi not to be arrested as wanted status even if there is some exception it's a rule that is not respected
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354590

sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

so you say we are allowed to bypass the status wanted ?? same if nobody chassed you ???

excuse me but there were 2 cop? with zorii so i think zorii was wrong to have dodged his arrest i suggest you to go watch again the clip

so in the event that zorri does not get chassed out he has the status of wanted while there are 2 cops around and if he had not tried to stop him it would be corruption on the part of "black kid" and the other player
TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH:
So what you are saying is that we are allowed to ignore the wanted status on ourselfs? Even if nobody chased you?

Excuse me but there were 2 cops with Zorii so i think he was wrong to have dodged t he arrest. I suggest you go watch the clip again!

So in the part where zorri does not get chased, he is wanted. This was while there were 2 cops around him and if the cop had not tried to stop the wanted player then it would be corruption on black kid and the other players part
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, slodoban milošević, TrueOverL, sinzz, Woggles

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354592

Pie_ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH:
So what you are saying is that we are allowed to ignore the wanted status on ourselfs? Even if nobody chased you?

Excuse me but there were 2 cops with Zorii so i think he was wrong to have dodged t he arrest. I suggest you go watch the clip again!

So in the part where zorri does not get chased, he is wanted. This was while there were 2 cops around him and if the cop had not tried to stop the wanted player then it would be corruption on black kid and the other players part
thx you pie that helped me !
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354593

:minussp:

snake wasn't prop blocking you just couldn't find his keypad that was in the open.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354594

Hiro. wrote:
:minussp:

snake wasn't prop blocking you just couldn't find his keypad that was in the open.

nice joke men :D
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354595

sinzz wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH:

It gets to a point where even sinz doesn't understand what he is saying
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zorri, TrueOverL

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354602

Pie_ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
sinzz wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

TRANSLATE TO ENGLISH:

It gets to a point where even sinz doesn't understand what he is saying

cuz zorri don't admit what he done and l'm angry
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354607

now this does put a smile on my face
  • iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354620

I love that you mute your mic when you are recording you racist man
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, TrueOverL

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354623

Zorri didn't job abuse so I don't know why you keep arguing a point that's been said was wrong by a CO. Instead of wasting your time on a part of the request that's just wrong, you should be trying to talk about the 3 other people you reported
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354625

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Zorri didn't job abuse so I don't know why you keep arguing a point that's been said was wrong by a CO. Instead of wasting your time on a part of the request that's just wrong, you should be trying to talk about the 3 other people you reported

i argue cuz there is fact in the clip he did job abuse
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354629

sinzz wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I mean a CO told you that he didn't so there's no point in arguing with someone who is just completely wrong lol
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354631

Sam the Sausage wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:

I mean a CO told you that he didn't so there's no point in arguing with someone who is just completely wrong lol

switch job to avoid the wanted status that a rule breaking at all that it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354685

Snake_ wrote:

Brings back casino memories
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354689

TrueOverL wrote:
Snake_ wrote:

Brings back casino memories

He only had one nano :pray:
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer
Last Edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Pie_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354692

can sinz quit snitching???
  • Himp is dead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16

[SSRP] Punishment Request "3 players" 2 years 9 months ago #1354738

Braindead wrote:
can sinz quit snitching???

who are you ?