Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [Staff Report] XxmasterxX

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323909

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

my friend Justin he's cracked a fortnite my guy.

but seriously in the whole of those videos I see no rule break what so ever, clearly this is skripts type of humour. at no point throughout the video did any member of staff or user voice there concerns or ask for him to stop, idk maybe I missed something
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Skript, Nogtog

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323910

Skript wrote:
I have now been banned...
Disconnect: Kicked by StephenSka(STEAM_0:0:72239831) - Banned for 2880 minute(s): constant harassment, and rulebreaking.

Here is what got me banned
Spamming a taunt, which there is no rule saying i cant. Just casual zarp staff making up rules.

Edit: Also strange how pablo cuts out the part where I ask staff to tell him to stop impersonating and being bias and how they are only tagetting me :silly:
Didnt clip it sadly but only thing i remember you called a user or staff brain dead smth idk
  • Anonymized359739
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323911

Not Not Pablo Pablo wrote:
Skript wrote:
Disconnect: Kicked by StephenSka(STEAM_0:0:72239831) - Banned for 2880 minute(s): constant harassment, and rulebreaking.

Spamming a taunt, which there is no rule saying i cant. Just casual zarp staff making up rules.

Edit: Also strange how pablo cuts out the part where I ask staff to tell him to stop impersonating and being bias and how they are only tagetting me :silly:
Didnt clip it sadly but only thing i remember you called a user or staff brain dead smth idk
Dk why you're lying as you can clearly see in the clip U CHANGE THE TIME FRAME MANUALLY :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S :S
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323912

Not Not Pablo Pablo wrote:
Skript wrote:

How convenient pal
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323913

:minussp: I swear you said on your TTT application that the community would be seeing a humongous attitude/maturity change in the coming week, when you reapplied if you were denied or just in general would be improving your attitude yet you are still using the same unfunny sentences/phrases to harass users on a different ZARP server lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rose

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323914

In no part of the video was he micspamming.
From what I have seen it seems to be an unfair punishment, unless there is something else
Also "Say it one more time, I dare you" lol, are you serious man?
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, jam, Nogtog

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323915

While we're on this topic might as well point out the lack of consistency which is genuinely annoying. The same staff team that i've seen give verbal warnings for swearing in chat did absolutely nothing when someone who shall not be named was repeatedly screaming at skript once when i was on, calling him a loser and other stuff. Skript didnt seem to be affected but no one cared? and now he's being gagged for something like this and not being asked to stop?
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323916

Sam Winchester wrote:
:minussp: I swear you said on your TTT application that the community would be seeing a humongous attitude/maturity change in the coming week, when you reapplied if you were denied or just in general would be improving your attitude yet you are still using the same unfunny sentences/phrases to harass users on a different ZARP server lol.
I was having a laugh...
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323918

Sam Winchester wrote:
I'd be pretty upset if I was going for staff on a server and got an unfair punishment. I don't think that's an attitude thing?
Also I wouldnt say calling someone "dogwater" is harassment, thats just Skript being unfunny as always
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Killa Kappa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Skript, Anonymized359739, jam

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323919

@Henny @NogTog @Lewis
Richard has informed me that you all are infamous and that's why you have supported me.

Also once in the ts xxmasterxx has told me to grow up, 3 minutes later calling me a "baboon" and a "goof".
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323920

Skript wrote:
@Henny @NogTog @Lewis
Richard has informed me that you all are infamous and that's why you have supported me.

Also once in the ts xxmasterxx has told me to grow up, 3 minutes later calling me a "baboon" and a "goof".

Ohhh what you can't take a joke now huh ?
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by XxmasterxX.

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323921

XxmasterxX wrote:
Skript wrote:
@Henny @NogTog @Lewis

Ohhh what you can't take a joke now huh ?
I never said it wasnt funny or a joke. I was just pointing out the irony of how u told ME to grow up and then later on say that... I think you are pissed rn...
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323922

Skript wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
I was having a laugh...

You were repeating yourself over and over again every couple of seconds, I'm not suprised he muted you but it was an invalid mute in my opinion it seems like he's targetting you if he's muting you for saying that, I didn't really understand why you were muted to much because I only read the top of your side of the actual appeal, I didn't see the replies of the videos up until now but yeah that was like an extremely unfair punishment all you did was be yourself aka being unfunny or some shit lol

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323923

You really need to learn how to behave on our services and learn how to listen to staff.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX, Mr. Richard, Rose

[Staff Report] XxmasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323924

Reply removed by Richard: Spreading misinformation and stirring up drama
Skript wrote:
@Henny @NogTog @Lewis

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323925

TheXnator wrote:
You really need to learn how to behave on our services and learn how to listen to staff.
Casual xnator being ignorant and ignoring the whole situation and pointing out anything i did wrong :kiss: :kiss:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323926

Why have you deleted my message about how you have been ignorant and pointing out anything I did wrong? :whistle: :whistle:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323927

Deserved.
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

[Report Abuse] XxMasterxX 3 years 1 month ago #1323928

Hi Skript!

While it may have been better to gag you for harassment/disrespect, of which it was too, saying the same response of "dog water, rice water, no pr" to everyone every time they die is considered mic-spamming (as show on the first video at 00:21 towards SwiiFTz, again at 00:39 against XxMasterxX, again at 00:59 towards Zoe, again at 1:23 but not sure who its towards as the video is being fast-tracked). You were told by other members of staff to stop doing what you were doing, but you refused to stop, so XxMasterxX gagged you.

I therefore consider the actions of XxMasterxX to be one of the two correct actions against you and I am therefore denying your report.

• Red.
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • ✨✨✨
  • Thanks received: 719

Former Deathrun Server Owner
Former Minecraft Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: XxmasterxX, TrueOverL, Adriii, Skippergroe, Rose and 1 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf