Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313267

If you weren't trolling a staff member who was trying to deal with a situation and equipping your ice king to hinder his ability to do so, this wouldn't have happened. Andrew was within his rights to slay you here, it was incredibly harsh, but the slay itself was not invalid. If Andrew himself feels like this was too harsh, he is of course able to refund you the Ice King, which he has offered to do but you've declined to accept it, so that one's on you.

Regarding teleporting people out of RP without checking, that's something that Andrew should be checking on before doing, but is something which can be resolved by a simple reminder and/or retraining from a member of the Lead Team, but I'll leave that to Pie to deal with as he is handling this!

EDIT: I just rewatched the video and the one who tp'd you wasn't even Andrew!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313268

TheXnator wrote:
If you weren't trolling a staff member who was trying to deal with a situation and equipping your ice king to hinder his ability to do so, this wouldn't have happened. Andrew was within his rights to slay you here, it was incredibly harsh, but the slay itself was not invalid. If Andrew himself feels like this was too harsh, he is of course able to refund you the Ice King, which he has offered to do but you've declined to accept it, so that one's on you.

Regarding teleporting people out of RP without checking, that's something that Andrew should be checking on before doing, but is something which can be resolved by a simple reminder and/or retraining from a member of the Lead Team, but I'll leave that to Pie to deal with as he is handling this!

why sam tp him in the dessert area when is not allowed to be there ? that a thing you need to argument with iphone ( sam )
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313269

Sam Winchester wrote:
:plussp: Was a poorly handled situation, he also has had another report abuse on him since he has become staff which is less than 2 days.
you're literally interrupting someone's sit, if it's poorly handled then it must've been because of you
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313270

Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
:plussp: Was a poorly handled situation, he also has had another report abuse on him since he has become staff which is less than 2 days.
you're literally interrupting someone's sit, if it's poorly handled then it must've been because of you
i guess if sam didn't teleport him into this area he shouldn't be slayed by andrew so it's sam false
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313271

L
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313272

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
i guess if sam didn't teleport him into this area he shouldn't be slayed by andrew so it's sam false
no shit
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313273

Theres no rules in atmin area therefor no rdm can be committed therefor this slay is false :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
:support:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313274

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Theres no rules in atmin area therefor no rdm can be committed therefor this slay is false :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
:support:
False. Andrew just simply rdm'ed him
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313277

TheXnator wrote:

I know it wasnt him tping me, it was a joke because I knew sam was gonna tp me. As for the "trolling a situation" it was a coinflip not an admin sit. When you say I refused a refund I refused 37 irid pickaxes in replacement for it... From my understanding the arena has different rp rules on top of that would you say what he did falls within the ethos? Let alone it being to make me lose my ice king but a slay for ardm? You like to push the ethos in every situation but why isn't it used here? From what I am seeing you use previous punishments to determine the next punishment, tell me when he took the time to check my recents before slaying? All these ethos seem relevant to this situation. You said he was incredibly harsh, is that not against ethos? Stunning a staff member for 3 seconds is equal to losing an expensive item I got through xmas boosters. Surely you can't be serious. If that is the case and thats how it works no one use a fucking suit ever for the chance you ardm and have it slayed and the actions defended because its "within ethos"

Ethos wrote:
We recommend all staff to remain calm and friendly when dealing with users in the community, this way we ensure that the relationship between the staff and users remains good and leads to a friendlier environment

When punishing users, you may use their previous punishments to help decide on your punishment. However, we advise that you only take the last two weeks of punishments into account as else it would be unfair to users that have tried hard to improve and change their attitude.

The last two weeks of punishments are also what are considered relevant to votes that take place when accepting staff in the meetings.

We don’t want people that break very minor rules that have no impact on other people or servers being needlessly punished when a simple talk can resolve the situation.
On the game servers when possible we wish to see people using the mute, jail or freeze commands rather than banning or kicking people.
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313278

Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

Was a coinflip not an admin sit. He was trying to coinflip as mod on duty and someone said he can't rp as that job so he switched job and went to admin arena
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313280

EviIstewie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

Was a coinflip not an admin sit. He was trying to coinflip as mod on duty and someone said he can't rp as that job so he switched job and went to admin arena
oh i swear there's a rule against that lol
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313281

Clarky wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

and also as a staff member to tp a player into a area who are not allowed to be here ? exept if there is a good reason
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313283

sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

and also as a staff member to tp a player into a area who are not allowed to be here ? exept if there is a good reason

You're talking to the entire staff team by saying that sort of shit mate I always see random players with admins etc in there gangs and there buddies fucking around.

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313284

Sam Winchester wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

You're talking to the entire staff team by saying that sort of shit mate I always see random players with admins etc in there gangs and there buddies fucking around.
they had a good reason or they want to chill a little but you it was for a bad attention which was to harm them

and how what i said is crap i call was your attention to get it tp ?. No i guess
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313288

orbadoc wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

they had a good reason or they want to chill a little but you it was for a bad attention which was to harm them

Once again, there's zero reason to spam this thread with unnecessary shit that's already clear. No it's not against the rules to teleport people into the arena, no they dont need a good reason, as long as they dont spawn entities or do something harmful.
There's no roleplay in the arena, so they shouldn't have been coinflipping and it wasnt rdm
Is the secret room in the spawn considered a place to do roleplay actions like cf or etc just to know
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313289

sinzz wrote:
orbadoc wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Sam Winchester wrote:

Once again, there's zero reason to spam this thread with unnecessary shit that's already clear. No it's not against the rules to teleport people into the arena, no they dont need a good reason, as long as they dont spawn entities or do something harmful.
There's no roleplay in the arena, so they shouldn't have been coinflipping and it wasnt rdm
Is the secret room in the spawn considered a place to do roleplay actions like cf or etc just to know

As long as you don't have to noclip or use commands to enter it then it's an RP area.

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313293

who the fuck is andrewmc
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313294

• Nafe
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Clarky, Top Shagger Eleven, dusheke dabliqius, Killa Kappa and 4 more...

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313296

Gody wrote:
who the fuck is andrewmc
A staff member
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[SSRP] Staff Report - AndrewMcb 3 years 2 months ago #1313299

Nafe wrote:
I like this attempt to put a topaz printer :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf