Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Talking to Request - Pie

[SSRP] Talking to Request - Pie 3 years 2 months ago #1309660

Pie_ wrote:
ArdiEmma wrote:
Kronen wrote:
so i just spoke to pie again and i didnt explain to him very well that i already had the gun on my and i spoke to him about what coda and ceo said and we agree that i should be denied i believe he is asking for it to be changed by a HA+.
Good as it should be this however doesnt mean he shouldnt be spoken to as if he had watched the video eh wouldve seen your report, the original outcome was pure laziness seems like he has accepted the responsibilities and now he cant be bothered to do very basic tasks of a lead team member
I made a mistake simple as that lol
But surely if you as experienced as a staff member as you claimed in ur sa app you shouldnt still be making such simple and stupid mistakes? If you had watched the video you would've seen that he wasn't in the wrong and you cant even say that you would've done anything different
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Talking to Request - Pie 3 years 2 months ago #1309663

ArdiEmma wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
ArdiEmma wrote:
Kronen wrote:
so i just spoke to pie again and i didnt explain to him very well that i already had the gun on my and i spoke to him about what coda and ceo said and we agree that i should be denied i believe he is asking for it to be changed by a HA+.
Good as it should be this however doesnt mean he shouldnt be spoken to as if he had watched the video eh wouldve seen your report, the original outcome was pure laziness seems like he has accepted the responsibilities and now he cant be bothered to do very basic tasks of a lead team member
But surely if you as experienced as a staff member as you claimed in ur sa app you shouldnt still be making such simple and stupid mistakes? If you had watched the video you would've seen that he wasn't in the wrong and you cant even say that you would've done anything different

So by your definition of an "experienced staff member" i have to be completely perfect at all times and cannot make mistakes? Surely to improve as a staff member i need to make mistakes in order to improve? I'm just going to stop replying to this thread since all it is doing is causing Drama after i admitted i made a mistake. If you have any issues with me then feel free to message me on discord Pie#5468
  • Pie_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lewis Abdul Hajar
  • Thanks received: 656
Teamspeak/Discord Head Administrator
SSRP Head Administrator
Rat Sandwich Enjoyer

[SSRP] Talking to Request - Pie 3 years 2 months ago #1309664

Pie_ wrote:
ArdiEmma wrote:
Pie_ wrote:
ArdiEmma wrote:
Kronen wrote:

So by your definition of an "experienced staff member" i have to be completely perfect at all times and cannot make mistakes? Surely to improve as a staff member i need to make mistakes in order to improve? I'm just going to stop replying to this thread since all it is doing is causing Drama after i admitted i made a mistake. If you have any issues with me then feel free to message me on discord Pie#5468

OR instead just have basic understanding of the rules and actually review evidence and reports properly, that report could of and should have been handled without the need to speak to Kronen.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP] Talking to Request - Pie 3 years 2 months ago #1309670

Pie has realized what he has done wrong and is sorry for it, he has made a mistake on the rule and will not do it again, thanks for the report.

:accepted:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, Pie_
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

184 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop