TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305330

Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Skript, Please can you explain in more detail where the tricky is happening from the video recording I can only see spoons sending a message about doing a roll but nothing else.

I can see that you were arrested, however, is it possible if you can upload a longer clip as anything could have happened before the 10 seconds.

Josh
The trickery is spoons doing yamans items for yamans items, no matter what happens in the coin flip spoons wins his items

That's not trickery not only that we never cfed you can also clearly see what was being referred to simply typed it out in chat not expecting anyone to take it nor did i directed it towards him
If you never cfed fine but you still tried to trick him into cfing with no personal risk to your items
I never tried to trick him all i did was type out a roll in chat it's not a "trick" it's in plain sight anyone who's able to read can see the roll there is nothing tricky about it, really up to the person to read it considering i didnt try to make it in a way that looks tricky and he was able to read because funny enough he started doing the same thing instantly

Even so, if you did then go ahead and do the roll but did not have the items then you would be scamming, I don't see how/why this would fall under tricky. I will await further video from Skript if possible.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305333

Joshua. wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Skript, Please can you explain in more detail where the tricky is happening from the video recording I can only see spoons sending a message about doing a roll but nothing else.

I can see that you were arrested, however, is it possible if you can upload a longer clip as anything could have happened before the 10 seconds.

Josh
The trickery is spoons doing yamans items for yamans items, no matter what happens in the coin flip spoons wins his items

That's not trickery not only that we never cfed you can also clearly see what was being referred to simply typed it out in chat not expecting anyone to take it nor did i directed it towards him
If you never cfed fine but you still tried to trick him into cfing with no personal risk to your items
I never tried to trick him all i did was type out a roll in chat it's not a "trick" it's in plain sight anyone who's able to read can see the roll there is nothing tricky about it, really up to the person to read it considering i didnt try to make it in a way that looks tricky and he was able to read because funny enough he started doing the same thing instantly

Even so, if you did then go ahead and do the roll but did not have the items then you would be scamming, I don't see how/why this would fall under tricky. I will await further video from Skript if possible.

huh? i never cfed him nor did i want to he was cfing other people it's also not skripts pov but yaman's which is still confusing to me why he isnt the one reporting me
nobody coinflipped anything yaman started doing the same thing i did in chat but he was actually trying to cf people so i don't know what you're trying to say
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 427

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305335

Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

"nothing tricky about it" you tried to trick him into cfing his own items no one scrutinies every message and you exploited this by making him coin flip with nothing to gain, saying I wrote it clearly in chat is the stupidest thing I've heard, you tried to steal his items and failed since he didn't want to cf, just stop already
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305337

jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

"nothing tricky about it" you tried to trick him into cfing his own items no one scrutinies every message and you exploited this by making him coin flip with nothing to gain, saying I wrote it clearly in chat is the stupidest thing I've heard, you tried to steal his items and failed since he didn't want to cf, just stop already

ummm, no i really don't think i tried to steal his items don't know how i can "exploit" it but then again you play TTT i don't think you know how the whole coinflipping thing works
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305338

Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

ummm, no i really don't think i tried to steal his items don't know how i can "exploit" it but then again you play TTT i don't think you know how the whole coinflipping thing works
betting when you have no chance of losing is pretty much stealing from the person you are betting with
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305339

jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

betting when you have no chance of losing is pretty much stealing from the person you are betting with
umm but i don't think we did any betting, and if you're dumb enough to fall for it then it's your fault he also wasn't trying to cf me but the guy infront of him all i did was put my own rules but never directed it to anyone :pinch:
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305340

Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

SSRP Server Rules wrote:
Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.

This does seem like a "scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone" if you are asking me.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305341

Mr. Richard wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

SSRP Server Rules wrote:
Scamming is the act of stealing money, items or ZARP VIP/Booster Packs from another player through deception or trickery. It is strictly prohibited under the rules and can be punishable by our administration team. Scamming has long been an issue on ZARP, and there is a wide range of scams that range from the obvious to the in-depth and complex. Nearly all scams involve tricking the victim one way or another, although sometimes scammers will exploit the Trade System or other game features or bugs in order to steal other players items.

This does seem like a "scheme intended to deceive or outwit someone" if you are asking me.

Then again it never happened so it's kinda pointless funny enough if you really wanna call it a "trick" (not really) then he tried doing the same thing but at the end of the day it's not like he made the report but his friend
  • Sp00ns
  • Expert Boarder

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305344

Sp00ns wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Sp00ns wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua. wrote:
Handing.

Josh

SSRP Server Rules wrote:

Then again it never happened so it's kinda pointless funny enough if you really wanna call it a "trick" (not really) then he tried doing the same thing but at the end of the day it's not like he made the report but his friend

SSRP Server Rules wrote:
It is not considered a scam unless money or items are lost or received. Except in the case of agreed upon coinflips, dice rolls or minigames.

If the coinflip did not take place, that means that "no money or items have been lost or received", meaning this is not considered a scam. Though from my personal point of view, you did try to deceive the guy, but considering no item/money exchange happened, this shouldn't be classified as a scam as specified by this server rule. And as there is no specific rule about trickery/deception, you shouldn't be punished for that either - So you should be in the green nonetheless.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sp00ns 3 years 3 months ago #1305971

Hello Skript,

After thinking about this punishment requests and reviewing/discussing with some other staff members, we have decided that because there was no items transferred/traded. There will be no punishments being issued for tricky/scamming.

I will speak with Spoons about him arresting for no reason.

He will not be punished for the so-called scamming

Accepted for RDA.

:accepted:

Josh
  • Joshua
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Nafe. Reason: It was accepted but no punishment for so-called scam
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

214 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32