Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment & Demote Request - x2 Users

[TTT] Punishment & Demote Request - x2 Users 3 years 3 months ago #1301779

Hello, I've read this over and spoken to the involved parties and looked into the situation. While Sally did break a rule (i think) and Interceptor could have handled the report better, no action will be taken on either of the as to me, both of these seem like petty situations that don't really require a report.

For the "punishment request" on Sally, while you not eating the sandwich means that she technically did RDM you, there was clearly no intention to break any rules so I don't see a need to warn her. I've spoken with her and asked her to be a little bit more careful in the future. For me a verbal warning is sufficient and it would be unreasonable to warn her for this.

As for Interceptor, while he did handle the report incorrectly, by instantly closing it and not looking into the situation properly as he was under the false impression that he was not allowed to punish Sally, it's not a big deal. I've spoken with him and made it clear that everyone who is not staff on TTT should be treated equally and he has the power to punish them if he deems necessary. Next time, he will be more aware and will handle situations like these better.

Please note that in the future, it would be a lot simpler to contact a member of the lead team when you have concerns about another member of staff, either on their decision, or their actions.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007, Darling, God dammit Ross, Poltergeist
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32