Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300826

i love how you guys take the piss out of sinz proper funny :)
  • Prix_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 65
The topic has been locked.

Punishment request 3 years 3 months ago #1300860

sinzz wrote:
Like i say in the f1 I don't know what is this and i didn't laughing about this And why i would like laughing on it when i don't know what is it

EDIT: i was also saying something when u typing this but u didn't show it also for prove it wasn't for this

you're literally 16, pretty sure you guys have read about the holocaust
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

Punishment request 3 years 3 months ago #1300871

Top Shagger Eleven wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Like i say in the f1 I don't know what is this and i didn't laughing about this And why i would like laughing on it when i don't know what is it

EDIT: i was also saying something when u typing this but u didn't show it also for prove it wasn't for this

No buddy
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

Punishment request 3 years 3 months ago #1300872

sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

No buddy

I don’t think sinz goes to school
  • User1502
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 821

Punishment request 3 years 3 months ago #1300908

sinzz wrote:
sinzz wrote:

No buddy

Knowing about the holocaust has nothing to do with the fact what was laughed at was "6mil jewish deaths" that you dont need to know anything about if you know what death itself and know what 6mil is (Which sinz 100% knows) then you know that its wrong and disgusting, I would like this handled sooner rather than later because he has recents for other disgusting comments towards Pakistani people and POC's
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300944

bro. as me from the jewish community seeing this makes me want to puke. this server cannot allow such digusting pervy racist man like sinz be here. i say he should just be banned once for all. i bet if xnator makes a vote if to kick sinz for ever most of the zarp community even people who didnt join for years will vote to ban him forever. i cant belive this still being handeld and not just ban him on the spot. lets also not forget the time he is harrasing and saying the nword couple times and making excuses like i said mega or lier. sinz doesnt deserve to be on zarp and i hope and wish sinz would just be gone and thats it.

hope you all having a great day (except the racist sinz) :plussp:
  • Sniper_camp
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 11
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Sniper_camp. Reason: just adding a support icon

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300951

Sniper_camp wrote:
bro. as me from the jewish community seeing this makes me want to puke. this server cannot allow such digusting pervy racist man like sinz be here. i say he should just be banned once for all. i bet if xnator makes a vote if to kick sinz for ever most of the zarp community even people who didnt join for years will vote to ban him forever. i cant belive this still being handeld and not just ban him on the spot. lets also not forget the time he is harrasing and saying the nword couple times and making excuses like i said mega or lier. sinz doesnt deserve to be on zarp and i hope and wish sinz would just be gone and thats it.

I understand from what you've seen that you're upset but this doesn't help you calling him a disgusting pervy man does it? Sinz understands basic english yes but maybe this could of been a misunderstanding mate... I'm actually glad honest decided to handle this as he can fully understand sinz due to them both speaking french... I think everyone needs to stop coming up with outcomes and wait until sinz has explained his side.

EDIT: I'm not with sinz and I'm not against him, I'd like to see what he says first before shouting abuse at him.
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by Orang3.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300954

Orang3 wrote:
Sniper_camp wrote:

I understand from what you've seen that you're upset but this doesn't help you calling him a disgusting pervy man does it? Sinz understands basic english yes but maybe this could of been a misunderstanding mate... I'm actually glad honest decided to handle this as he can fully understand sinz due to them both speaking french... I think everyone needs to stop coming up with outcomes and wait until sinz has explained his side.

EDIT: I'm not with sinz and I'm not against him, I'd like to see what he says first before shouting abuse at him.
:minussp:
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300956

Orang3 wrote:
Sniper_camp wrote:

Evilstewie wrote:
Knowing about the holocaust has nothing to do with the fact what was laughed at was "6mil jewish deaths" that you dont need to know anything about if you know what death itself and know what 6mil is (Which sinz 100% knows) then you know that its wrong and disgusting, I would like this handled sooner rather than later because he has recents for other disgusting comments towards Pakistani people and POC's

I think this probably sums it up best, regardless of what his basic English understanding is, he almost definitely knows about Jewish people, the value of 6,000,000 and what death is...
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300982

ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sniper_camp wrote:

Evilstewie wrote:

I think this probably sums it up best, regardless of what his basic English understanding is, he almost definitely knows about Jewish people, the value of 6,000,000 and what death is...
I don't see how this is even being discussed. Whether he understands what he said doesn't decide whether he gets punished. This is against the rules and sinz needs to be punished for it. If he doesn't understand what he did, he will learn now.

Better yet, controversial opinion here; don't play an English speaking server if you can't understand a large majority of it and it's rules, to the point where it causes serious issues.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven, User01293, Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300985

Neilsen wrote:
hes been arguing with staff this morning and i just think he should be removed from the servers for a very long time
melrick can agree with me here

this morning hmmm i didin't arguing with staff ???? wdym ? pie was the only staff and it was about the exploit maddox did so ? u wrong and you are not the lead team so u can't say this thank you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by sinzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300988

sinzz wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
hes been arguing with staff this morning and i just think he should be removed from the servers for a very long time

this morning hmmm i didin't arguing with staff ???? wdym ? pie was the only staff and it was about the exploit maddox did so ? u wrong and you are not the lead team so u can't say this thank you

Don't listen to them Sinz bro!!! this report sucks!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300989

ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sniper_camp wrote:

Evilstewie wrote:

I don't see how this is even being discussed. Whether he understands what he said doesn't decide whether he gets punished. This is against the rules and sinz needs to be punished for it. If he doesn't understand what he did, he will learn now.

Better yet, controversial opinion here; don't play an English speaking server if you can't understand a large majority of it and it's rules, to the point where it causes serious issues.
i dont see how sinz cant just learn english its not that hard
we are the same age and we joined the forums around the same time, plus he learns english in school
I can say the same thing but for the French language I speak correctly French but you not
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300991

narexa wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Neilsen wrote:

Don't listen to them Sinz bro!!! this report sucks!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

don't worry they only report me for shit thing like for the ban request of evil who got denied
disgusting
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300993

My grandparents parents were horribly murdered as they belived in Jewish Religion. It is a serious and vile thing that happened and I know for sure when a joke goes too far. I may not be Jewish but I sure do take offence to someone laughing at such a horrid thing. :plussp:
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300994

ik im unbanned wrote:
sinzz wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sniper_camp wrote:

Evilstewie wrote:

we are the same age and we joined the forums around the same time, plus he learns english in school
I can say the same thing but for the French language I speak correctly French but you not
no you literally cant lmao

it's the same thing buddy
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1300995

Half of the people that make fun of you can't speak another language anyway so it's meaningless lol keep learning Sinz you're a congo lad :heart:
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by narexa.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1301001

narexa wrote:
Half of the people that make fun of you can't speak another language anyway so it's meaningless lol keep learning Sinz you're a congo lad :heart:

why people care about my way of learning english it is not my mother tongue i am not perfect and it will be the same for you in another language.

and i talked about this about english with pronunciation pie, and some people hear something else when it isn't
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 3 years 3 months ago by sinzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Killa Kappa, Kurze

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1301002

sinzz wrote:
narexa wrote:

why people care about my way of learning english it is not my mother tongue i am not perfect and it will be the same for you in another language.

and i talked about this about english with pronunciation pie, and some people hear something else when it isn't

They're just haters Sinz! your English is fine and it will keep getting better :)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Sinzz 3 years 3 months ago #1301003

sinzz wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ik im unbanned wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Orang3 wrote:
Sniper_camp wrote:

Evilstewie wrote:

What. He's trying to say you should learn the global language.... Then again you are French and let's be honest those people do not like speaking another language than French....
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

283 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40