Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - Kessi

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285281

TheFierceOwl wrote:
i always said to change this bullshit rule that if there is an unidentified body you can freely kill whoever the fuck you want but hey ! they never listen! so you have to be recording everything to stop abuse and rdm . otherwise its just gonna get denied because kessi is abusing a rule . great staff .

I get your frustration if the person barely walked past it, to the point where it's highly likely they didn't see it, yet people kill them anyway. But in this situation, where is seems that the guy has been legit standing on top of a body for 10 seconds without iding it, that's more than enough to kill is it not?
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285282

good reply :) , I agree the rules its self makes little sense Its like a loop hole for free RDM!

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285283

yes your right, however the part about me standing over the body for any amount of time is bull shit i walked straight into tester and got killed there was no standing around!

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285284

Mattors wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
i always said to change this bullshit rule that if there is an unidentified body you can freely kill whoever the fuck you want but hey ! they never listen! so you have to be recording everything to stop abuse and rdm . otherwise its just gonna get denied because kessi is abusing a rule . great staff .

I get your frustration if the person barely walked past it, to the point where it's highly likely they didn't see it, yet people kill them anyway. But in this situation, where is seems that the guy has been legit standing on top of a body for 10 seconds without iding it, that's more than enough to kill is it not?
the rule in itself is super retarded , you know how many times i get killed out of the blue and the killer claims i was beside an unided body? you know how many reason can get someone to miss the body and not see it? every person shouldnt be running around checking for bodies to ID them so as a new player id be shocked if i was killed for such a reason even if i was standing beside it for minutes it doesnt prove anything . i believe they should remove the kos based on not identifying bodies and just make it suspicious.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285291

would be nice and I support that, downside of changing the rule is It might take a few months or so for everyone to acknowledge the change, for instance

Kessi has joined the server!
kissi killed allegedly_James for not iding body
hey bro we changed tht rule 2 months ago, lol
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by allegedly_James.

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285307

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Mattors wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:

the rule in itself is super retarded , you know how many times i get killed out of the blue and the killer claims i was beside an unided body? you know how many reason can get someone to miss the body and not see it? every person shouldnt be running around checking for bodies to ID them so as a new player id be shocked if i was killed for such a reason even if i was standing beside it for minutes it doesnt prove anything . i believe they should remove the kos based on not identifying bodies and just make it suspicious.
he isnt a new player tho he walked into tester saw an unided didnt id it and got killed its not kessi'sfault you are basically slandering him by saying hes abusing a rule he had no say over
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285373

You seem to know for sure even though you joined later also your Honesty earlier when you said I killed the guy then even kessi said I nvr,

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285382

allegedly_James wrote:
You seem to know for sure even though you joined later also your Honesty earlier when you said I killed the guy then even kessi said I nvr,
i got mixed up earlier and kessi has told me what happened and since hes a staff member im going to take his word over yours
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285385

have you got proof of this happening?
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285386

:denied:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285388

jam wrote:
allegedly_James wrote:
i got mixed up earlier and kessi has told me what happened and since hes a staff member im going to take his word over yours
are you admitting to being biased? just because he is staff doesnt mean he is honest all the way.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285389

TheFierceOwl wrote:
jam wrote:
allegedly_James wrote:
are you admitting to being biased? just because he is staff doesnt mean he is honest all the way.
I've been told by LT to never take a users word over a staff member and if he was known for lying he wouldn't be a staff member pls stop trying to cause drama
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Darling

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 6 months ago #1285411

i mean it would be nice to get a video otherwise who knows a unicorn could of been the one shooting everyone
  • Harry RDM Squatta
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex TTT Superadmin | Ex Deathrun Admin
  • Thanks received: 294
Ex TTT Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pengu_

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 5 months ago #1285499

Could you maybe provide some sort of evidence?
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[TTT] Staff Report - Kessi 3 years 5 months ago #1285554

I've spoken with Kessi about this situation and looked your report and what you've said in the comments. According to him, he had came up from the bottom of the tester and you were standing in the doorway directly over an unidentified body. As stated in Rule 2.6, ignoring unidentified bodies is a valid KOS reason, so Kessi was within his rights to kill you for this. You haven't given any evidence to contradict this, so this will be denied.

Whilst it's true that people shouldn't be killing just because you are in the vicinity of an unidentified body, instead only killing when you are actually ignoring the body, that doesn't appear to be the case here, as you were directly on top of it showing no intention to identify it.

Thanks for making the report, and if you want to be safe in future, I'd suggest recording your gameplay with some form of shadow play. If you have any other evidence regarding this situation that you would like to share, you can DM me on discord, found in my signature.

No action will be taken.
#Denied
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 3 years 5 months ago by Mattors. Reason: grammer!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007, Darling, jam, Kessi_
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

320 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
21/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop