Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Request - Carol

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235200

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurze wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
I'm just gonna say it, even when I was staff I was always wondering why the fuck these hacker reports would have to wait until the meeting to get banned? There is clear evidence of spin/aimbotting and we would still have to wait until the meeting for him to get banned. Just makes no sense, if its something that wasn't detectable or the person looked like he was hacking but they weren't sure, then thats fine.

It doesn't have to wait until the Sunday meeting. Hackers will make mistakes and RDM, we just hope until the meeting on sunday they make enough mistakes to get banned.

If there is a disturbing amount of hackers during the week, lead team can announce an impromptu meeting to deal with those hackers.

Currently, it's not needed as its 1 hacker and can be dealt with whenever staff is online. He clearly has enough hacks to see people are spectating him. Staff could spectate him to make sure he doesn't activate his powers so he is forced to play normal or get caught out by an anti-cheat.

I completely understand the frustration and I've tried to change it before. But this would mean the whole anti-cheat system needs to be changed so we agreed on impromptu meetings.
why cant the LT just trust their staff team ??
Now thats something I always wondered.
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235206

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurze wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
I'm just gonna say it, even when I was staff I was always wondering why the fuck these hacker reports would have to wait until the meeting to get banned? There is clear evidence of spin/aimbotting and we would still have to wait until the meeting for him to get banned. Just makes no sense, if its something that wasn't detectable or the person looked like he was hacking but they weren't sure, then thats fine.

It doesn't have to wait until the Sunday meeting. Hackers will make mistakes and RDM, we just hope until the meeting on sunday they make enough mistakes to get banned.

If there is a disturbing amount of hackers during the week, lead team can announce an impromptu meeting to deal with those hackers.

Currently, it's not needed as its 1 hacker and can be dealt with whenever staff is online. He clearly has enough hacks to see people are spectating him. Staff could spectate him to make sure he doesn't activate his powers so he is forced to play normal or get caught out by an anti-cheat.

I completely understand the frustration and I've tried to change it before. But this would mean the whole anti-cheat system needs to be changed so we agreed on impromptu meetings.
As seen in the past with previous moderators, it's not hard to picture them lying about serious things.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chespin

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235215

CeeZee wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Kurze wrote:
Vodka4Gaben wrote:

As seen in the past with previous moderators, it's not hard to picture them lying about serious things.
HE DID YOU WRONG LMFAO @VODKA4GABEN
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by TheFierceOwl.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235230

:minussp: post made by a furry
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235270

I would just like to point out to the people who said I 'backstabbed' the cheater, you need to keep in mind this was before we had Yikes video. We all knew he was cheating so me doing what I did was the only way at the time for us to get real proof. By cheating he also back stabbed everyone who was just playing on the server at the time.
  • SomethingTheBermudian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I have a pet sea monster who bears the name Rover
  • Thanks received: 2
~TTT Moderator~

Have a great day!

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235281

Yikes Svanz Comet wrote:
:support:
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1235355

Thanks for the evidence provided by both you and Yikes, it will be reviewed at the LT meeting and handled accordingly.

This can now be locked.
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

[TTT] Punishment Request - Carol 3 years 10 months ago #1237065

Thanks a lot for the evidence you and Yikes provided.

The proof was reviewed and the person was punished for cheating.

#Accepted
  • Davidov007
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expect me to write, a lot.
  • Thanks received: 757
♠ Ex-TTT Head Administrator ♠

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127