Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - David Ace

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133238

Kurzex wrote:
You'll have to have some video evidence or insanely clear pictures of everything to back up your story on this one,

Claiming he did that will be hard without it.

Good luck nonetheless.
I dont think he needs to prove his claims when David himself confirms them

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

He doesn't necessarily require any punishments just remove the one from Oli and retrain David so he can professionally and accordingly handle these situations in future. Just an opinion from an irrelevant twat.

Oli was obviously baiting them into punishing so he can cause problems, but its the staff member who fell for it.
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133240

I filled the template for you.

Good luck with your report !
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133242

Richard Wright wrote:
oli wrote:
i cant believe someone that makes such a ridicolosu Statement is a mod here

You need to realize the difference between something serious and a simple joke. If you need a serious and constructive reply, I'll gladly write a 1000 essay on how stupid the report is and how it's lacking the most essential part - Evidence.

yes please write a 1000 Essay if youd gladly do it, and yes ive come to realize that you Need to record every second that you Play on the Server otherwise your Claims will go nowhere since ist you against the word of a staff member, yet basing someones innocence on their contribution to a prob abuse Experiment is a very silly Thing to do for someone who (i hope) want to be taken serious by People. also dont follow a joke up with another one (or sarcasm euthemism whatever you wanna call it unless you really want to wriute that "1000essay "
  • oli
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ya idiot
  • Thanks received: 2

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133245

LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:
You'll have to have some video evidence or insanely clear pictures of everything to back up your story on this one,

Good luck nonetheless.

He doesn't necessarily require any punishments just remove the one from Oli and retrain David so he can professionally and accordingly handle these situations in future. Just an opinion from an irrelevant twat.

Oli was obviously baiting them into punishing so he can cause problems, but its the staff member who fell for it.

okay i was totally just baiting so i could waste my time creating a Forum thread. i wasnt pissed of that our dear admin in Question is the one to Judge whether it is t-baiting or not on his own cases and then punishes me for it claiming i do not know the rules (while not stating them in any form whatsoever) ik im just repeating myself but not everyone seems to have gotten my Point so here we are
  • oli
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ya idiot
  • Thanks received: 2

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133250

Oli can you provide more evidence ( the shot logs) otherwise i cant do more about it
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133266

Davidov007 wrote:
You were being sassy and disrespectful with the staff, telling us what T-Baiting is and kept RDMing because of it, I do apologize about shooting you because I really didn't mean to, your hitbox was in the way. But you DEFINITELY shouldn't have ARDMed in the next round because "I did the same".Your previous warnings show how much you know the rules.
i didn’t rdm you your hitbox just got in the way

that’s the best excuse i’ve ever seen
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by eddie..
The following user(s) said Thank You: ImTooFastForYou, Davidov007

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133327

Eddie. wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:
You were being sassy and disrespectful with the staff, telling us what T-Baiting is and kept RDMing because of it, I do apologize about shooting you because I really didn't mean to, your hitbox was in the way. But you DEFINITELY shouldn't have ARDMed in the next round because "I did the same".Your previous warnings show how much you know the rules.

*Unloads entire magazine* "Misclick!"
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Davidov007

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133352

Jax wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
Davidov007 wrote:

*Unloads entire magazine* "Misclick!"
your hitbox got in the way of my whole magazine :S
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133724

oli wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.

okay i was totally just baiting so i could waste my time creating a Forum thread. i wasnt pissed of that our dear admin in Question is the one to Judge whether it is t-baiting or not on his own cases and then punishes me for it claiming i do not know the rules (while not stating them in any form whatsoever) ik im just repeating myself but not everyone seems to have gotten my Point so here we are
i feel you brother . :support: nothing serious will happen to david tho as dodo said , your punishment will be removed thats it xD
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133790

TheFierceOwl wrote:
oli wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.

i feel you brother . :support: nothing serious will happen to david tho as dodo said , your punishment will be removed thats it xD
Well you see fierce becouse you think this way you have -40 karma. If this gets accepted David will be talked about in the LT meeting and if someone reports him again this would back up the claims and he would maybe be demoted. So dont talk about things you dont know.

Ps: Im not targeting fierce here but still most ppl dont know what happends in the meetings (1 things for sure theres alot of ear rape but thats not important).

Pps: im not 100% sure cuz i never was a LT member but i think this is how it goes...
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Stuny.

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133795

Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
oli wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.

Well you see fierce becouse you think this way you have -40 karma. If this gets accepted David will be talked about in the LT meeting and if someone reports him again this would back up the claims and he would maybe be demoted. So dont talk about things you dont know.

Ps: Im not targeting fierce here but still most ppl dont know what happends in the meetings (1 things for sure theres alot of ear rape but thats not important).

Pps: im not 100% sure cuz i never was a LT member but i think this is how it goes...

You are not off by much at the very least. If the LT were to give David an official for this future actions that can be classed similiar to this cluld contribute to a demotion for him. What I was suggesting was a retrain though since its not that serious of an offense just a bad way to teach the rules. At least thats how I see it.

But hey I am not LT anymore and havent been for quite a while so what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1133803

LonelyDodo wrote:
Stuny wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
oli wrote:
LonelyDodo wrote:
Kurzex wrote:

Good luck nonetheless.

You are not off by much at the very least. If the LT were to give David an official for this future actions that can be classed similiar to this cluld contribute to a demotion for him. What I was suggesting was a retrain though since its not that serious of an offense just a bad way to teach the rules. At least thats how I see it.

But hey I am not LT anymore and havent been for quite a while so what do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/

The worse he could get would probably an Official Warning. This is not demote worthy. But yeah speaking with him or retrain would be enough imo, but I leave this to the TTT LT
  • ImTooFastForYou
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Be #Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 627

Ex Deathrun Head Administrator
Ex Prop Hunt Super Administrator
Ex Forum Report Abuse Section Moderator
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Discord Admin
Ex TTT Administrator
My Steam !

[TTT] Staff Report - David Ace 4 years 10 months ago #1134024

Hey Oli,

I have been looking over your report abuse (sorry for the late response) but I have came to the conclusion to accept this report abuse on David Ace.David ace and I have been talking over this and I came to the conclusion to accept this and he will be spoken to. Be more careful in the future.

This Report Abuse has been
:accepted:

Thanks for your report!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

• Page: