Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - Jack/Capone

[SSRP] Staff Report - Jack/Capone 4 years 10 months ago #1133116

Hi Joshua, apologies for the delay on this one.

After reviewing videos from both yourself and Jack, I have decided to deny this report.

Both Jack and Capone were being attacked while entering the district, this lead them to believe that the district was being defended. That being said, I can totally see why Jack decided to open fire as a random mummy suit standing in the nuke district can be misconstrued.

However, both Jack and Capone then realised that you were not intending to defend the nuke after respawning and unequipping your suit and stopped shooting at you. To me, this seems like a genuine mistake as if they had intended to kill you I doubt they would have stopped shooting after you unequipped your suit.

Furthermore, there is something to be said about standing around (loitering) in a district that contains an active nuke. If you are going to stand in a district that contains a nuke, whether you're AFK or not, you are putting yourself and (potentially) any items at risk by doing so. In this particular scenario, I would have recommended you stand AFK inside your base that you were 'building' as you would have been protected from people attacking you on the street.

No further action will be taken.

#Denied
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds

265 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1