Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote request - wag1

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 10 months ago #1127009

Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Also i knew he would be using "you shot me" as excuse so therefor forgot to post screenshot of me shooting at the gangster and not at wag1.
If you watch the video and the screenshot you see that there is an enough distance between him and my tgun shot.

My man I got no reason to lie I got shot in the back just after I killed a mummy, commend since his friend will come to help him out cuz I was camping him and suddenly I'm getting shot in the back by a guy using Evo and I didn't see the name/job so I just gluon you,Anyway I haven't attempted to rip you and even if I were to rip you, I would've refunded it.

Well thats not my problem is it?
It is your responsibility to obey the rules, just beceause someone shot you does not mean i deserve to be gluoned in the face.
Also youre changing your story, there was no other evo behind you.
What bothered me the most was how you left withoud even talking or apologising or refunding.
You leaving withoud apologising or atleast even talking to me
You need to understand that he should not need to apologise, seeing as the kill was somewhat legit
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, schnitzel nazi, OxyFoxy

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 10 months ago #1127011

Micky wrote:
Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Trixter wrote:
Also i knew he would be using "you shot me" as excuse so therefor forgot to post screenshot of me shooting at the gangster and not at wag1.
If you watch the video and the screenshot you see that there is an enough distance between him and my tgun shot.

My man I got no reason to lie I got shot in the back just after I killed a mummy, commend since his friend will come to help him out cuz I was camping him and suddenly I'm getting shot in the back by a guy using Evo and I didn't see the name/job so I just gluon you,Anyway I haven't attempted to rip you and even if I were to rip you, I would've refunded it.

It is your responsibility to obey the rules, just beceause someone shot you does not mean i deserve to be gluoned in the face.
What bothered me the most was how you left withoud even talking or apologising or refunding.
You need to understand that he should not need to apologise, seeing as the kill was somewhat legit

Im actually going to stop responding as i feel you guys are not being serious, looking forward for the result.
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 10 months ago #1127013

Trixter wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Trixter wrote:
EiPUS wrote:
Trixter wrote:

You fail to understand the point that you just run in, shoot and shoot a tgun. While in the heat of the fight you wouldn't really notice if you are cop or not so he gluoned you which makes a lot of sense. You then kept on running to him again so I really don't see any point in this report + just to add you didn't lose anything and I'm sure capone will give you that really expensive tgun you lost...

We are not talking about how i shot the tgun this report is about him breaking a rule and leaving withoud actually apologising for his actions.
If i were the one who gluoned i would be frozen and punished!
As a mod who is going for admin he should have a mature attitude instead he ignored what happened nor did he care tbh thats why he left without saying anything imo.
I do not deserve to be rdmed just beceause i tgunned a gangster that he was gluoning, if you dont disagree watch the video and the screenshot that ive posted.

Iam a cop and there is a nuke going on so there is nothing stopping me from engaging a gangster who is defending the nuke,

Again, you intentionally ignore the points we are making. He didn't intentionally kill you, you could see when he flicked right and gluoned you, clearly got confused...
Yea, a sorry wouldn't hurt there obviously but he didn't rip any of your items.
If you fail to understand where he is coming from then I legit don't understand your game's logic. Feels like debating with you will go no where so I'm out.

same to you

U do understand that I didn't realize what happened there until this report lol, I went off to play cs and if you would just ask me to say sorry I would of say sorry it's not that of a big deal to me.
the thing is that you made a report on me to get me demoted for such a stupid thing lol, anyway let just see the outcome of this report and stop this stupid conversation because it seems to be pointless to explain to you the situation.
  • ItsCapone
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 278
Once cancer always a cancer

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 10 months ago #1127014

Trixter wrote:
Micky wrote:
Trixter wrote:
ItsCapone wrote:
Trixter wrote:

Im actually going to stop responding as i feel you guys are not being serious, looking forward for the result.
Okay I will try to help you see from Capones own view point.
Look back at your own video and please point out at what time Capone can distinctively see you as a cop and not someone threatening his life.
From what I have mentioned previously, you tgunned a dead body that was pretty close to Capone.
I feel that you're the one not taking this seriously...
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Demote request - wag1 4 years 10 months ago #1127015

After analyzing the evidence provided and discussing the situation that took place, Jack and I have determined to deny this Report.

This can only be seen as a simple misunderstandling, everything here happened in a matter of a few seconds. Capone could have never knew that it was You who was in the suit, and there was literally a milisecond between you unequipping your suit (to reveal your identity), and you dying. Jack and I had the mutual opinion that both of us would do the same if we were in Capone's shoes.

I'll talk to Capone tomorrow yet no action will be taken against him. Consider this denied!

#Denied
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, OxyFoxy
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

248 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127