Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116802

ToBeHonest wrote:
You're a snake holy jesus, you get some cheeky clips and you report them straight away, you could've talk with Nafe to maybe understand why he did that you know, and eventually avoid to slander his name.
I'm just wondering why he waited nearly a week to post them, I haven't played since the 4th.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116804

.uzi wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You constantly amp rush near our base and I find this pretty threatening because this is something you keep doing before killing me, no wonder why I killed you because of this and plus I thought you was in the same life as when I used a "/me leave or die".
EDIT: Clearly you were attempting to jump into the back yard watching over the clip again but I shot you which stopped you from getting inside, nice attempt though.

As for Nafe, he barely did anything to effect RP - don't be so petty with that shit.
I was going to wait on the hedge until someone orbed or tgunned so I could rush, but then I heard someone shooting at me and I decided to just rush as I didn't want to miss my chance.
So you admitted to your attempt to raid which makes my kill completely valid then, your intentions were crystal clear.
I wasn't attempting to raid until you started shooting at me. I was waiting for my chance to raid.
That doesn't really make sense though.. you conspired to raid by waiting for a chance to do it.
So I can kill anyone outside my bases if they're just standing there? ok cool.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 75
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116806

Calvin Johnson wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
You constantly amp rush near our base and I find this pretty threatening because this is something you keep doing before killing me, no wonder why I killed you because of this and plus I thought you was in the same life as when I used a "/me leave or die".
EDIT: Clearly you were attempting to jump into the back yard watching over the clip again but I shot you which stopped you from getting inside, nice attempt though.

As for Nafe, he barely did anything to effect RP - don't be so petty with that shit.
I was going to wait on the hedge until someone orbed or tgunned so I could rush, but then I heard someone shooting at me and I decided to just rush as I didn't want to miss my chance.
So you admitted to your attempt to raid which makes my kill completely valid then, your intentions were crystal clear.
I wasn't attempting to raid until you started shooting at me. I was waiting for my chance to raid.
That doesn't really make sense though.. you conspired to raid by waiting for a chance to do it.
You was doing a bit more than just "standing" there looool
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116807

Calvin Johnson wrote:
.uzi wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:

you're not even putting context behind what you just said^ this report is invalid.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116808

Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
You're a snake holy jesus, you get some cheeky clips and you report them straight away, you could've talk with Nafe to maybe understand why he did that you know, and eventually avoid to slander his name.
I'm just wondering why he waited nearly a week to post them, I haven't played since the 4th.
Because I haven't been able to see you on the server to talk to you about it so this is one of the options I have.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116809

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Because I haven't been able to see you on the server to talk to you about it so this is one of the options I have.

Another 3 of the options were; my Steam, my Discord & the Teamspeak server.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116810

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Nafe has a Steam account you can contact him with (believe it or not), he also is on the ZARP Discord and TS almost everyday.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116811

Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Nafe has a Steam account you can contact him with (believe it or not), he also is on the ZARP Discord and TS almost everyday.
I rarely use TS and am not in the ZARP Discord server and didn't know where to find his steam. It really doesn't matter where I bring the matter because it'll have the same effect no matter what.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116812

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
I rarely use TS and am not in the ZARP Discord server and didn't know where to find his steam. It really doesn't matter where I bring the matter because it'll have the same effect no matter what.
then why are you bringing up the fact that you tried to get in touch with him when you didn't even bother to try other sources of social media to contact him
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116813

Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

You seem very confident about that last part though.
  • Nafe

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116814

Nafe wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:

You seem very confident about that last part though.
Yes, I don't think you're going to get an official warning or anything.
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116815

Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Calvin Johnson wrote:
Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
then why are you bringing up the fact that you tried to get in touch with him when you didn't even bother to try other sources of social media to contact him
I've been looking in game ding dong
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116817

Nafe wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Lol wtf i thought that was from today tho, lmao that proves even more that he's just a snake.

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116818

nobody:

calvin johnson:
  • JAEGERMEISTER
  • Gold Boarder
  • Wrecking Ball
  • Thanks received: 1060
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by JAEGERMEISTER.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116819

:plussp:
yes 100% bause
  • Jeans
  • Expert Boarder
  • Free Ezehzz
  • Thanks received: 264

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116820

Jeans wrote:
:plussp:
yes 100% bause
Lol
  • CBT
  • User is blocked
-Calvin Johnson

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116823

I see nothing wrong in these clips
:minussp:
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116834

he 100% affected your RP experience in such a way he WILL be demoted for this!!!!!!!!!!!! no doubt about it!
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Staff Report - Clarky and Nafe 4 years 11 months ago #1116835

are you dumb? o_o
  • OxyFoxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #FreeE
  • Thanks received: 1273

✼ Broccoli Gang Owner ✼
✼ SSRP Head Admin ✼
✼ Deathrun Super Admin ✼