Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086085

Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Going by your logic that someone put a kos on the dudes he killed tell me why would someone kos 2 innos at the first 5 secs of the round ?
If I’m a traitor. Also he had a valid KOS on you as you KOSed him
Also i dont undestand why do you come on requests that have nothing to do with you to expres your opinion ?
If you come on a request to talk about other things or to have a chat while you are not even the one taking care of it ?
Its a request im asking for someone to look over it not to stay and chat about reason that im wront when i prove every ss that i can
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086088

doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Going by your logic that someone put a kos on the dudes he killed tell me why would someone kos 2 innos at the first 5 secs of the round ?
Also i dont undestand why do you come on requests that have nothing to do with you to expres your opinion ?
If you come on a request to talk about other things or to have a chat while you are not even the one taking care of it ?
Its a request im asking for someone to look over it not to stay and chat about reason that im wront when i prove every ss that i can
So after I have told you why your proof is not sufficient and you continue by responding as to how you think it is by completely ignoring what I say, your evidence is not sufficient and will not get a user punished from it. Unless you can prove without a doubt that he is an RDMer then the staff cannot punish
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086091

Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
So after I have told you why your proof is not sufficient and you continue by responding as to how you think it is by completely ignoring what I say, your evidence is not sufficient and will not get a user punished from it. Unless you can prove without a doubt that he is an RDMer then the staff cannot punish
But can you prove that they said it ? No you can . I at least have logs that prove that he killed and damaged people for no reason . What do you have ? Now plz stop talking on this request as your opinion is not wanted here and will never be
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086092

doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
But can you prove that they said it ? No you can . I at least have logs that prove that he killed and damaged people for no reason . What do you have ? Now plz stop talking on this request as your opinion is not wanted here and will never be
This is a punishment request. This means you can not punish a player unless sufficient evidence is provided. In this case, the handling staff member cannot say with certainty that this didn’t happen.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086093

I did provide all i have to the staff . Also why are you talking on a request that got claimed by eddie ? Another admin took the request so plz stop talking on this request and stop disrespecting me
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086094

doza10 wrote:
I did provide all i have to the staff . Also why are you talking on a request that got claimed by eddie ? Another admin took the request so plz stop talking on this request and stop disrespecting me
Eddie isn’t TTT staff, he cannot handle this report. Also where tf did I disrespect you? I’m genuinely confused because if anyone’s insulted anyone else it’s you
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086096

Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Eddie isn’t TTT staff, he cannot handle this report. Also where tf did I disrespect you? I’m genuinely confused because if anyone’s insulted anyone else it’s you

Kyber just stop. You have given your opinion on the report and now you are just spamming this thread with useless shit. Let Henny handle it without having to go through all of your posts.

Thanks.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: doza10

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086097

Neither are you so i dont see why you keep on talking on this request . And you disrespect me by keeping posting on this request even tho you are not TTT staff just liek you said about eddie
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086100

doza10 wrote:

For the same reason that you "can be as immature as you want":

Because he can. ;)
  • House
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Thanks received: 541

⚕ former TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ former Surf Administrator ⚕
⚕ former SSRP Moderator ⚕
⚕ former TeamSpeak3 staff ⚕
⚕ former Forum staff ⚕

Add me on Steam!

#uzi4CM
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by House.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyber

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086101

House wrote:
doza10 wrote:
Kyber wrote:
doza10 wrote:

For the same reason that you "can be as immature as you want":

Because he can. ;)
Nice of you to not see the other part where he said that Eddie cant do the report or say anythign but he can
But what can i say from a bigot owner .
  • doza10
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086103

Outcome will be posted later tonight
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Henny.

[TTT] Punishment Request - aleskopechora 5 years 2 months ago #1086179

Hello doza, after discussing with House, we have decided that this user will not be punished on the basis that there is no evidence the other individuals didn't commit traitorous acts(false kos over voice, pushing near hazard, throwing a diamond block off the map). In the future, I recommend recording in order for this to be prevented in the future.
Thanks for the report, this has been
#Denied
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 2 months ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: House
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds

220 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
1/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop