ok :D
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1193
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request- Na1 5 years 4 months ago #1070795

What the fuck am I reading Sinz you cry every day on the server begging or items staff member don’t like you and even tell you to shut up. Is it really worth a CMs time for them to check if you nlred I’m sure NA1 knows what he’s doing due to him being staff previously. Please grow up this is such a pathetic post.

:minussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP] Demote Request- Na1 5 years 4 months ago #1070801

There is a bug with the NLR system, given that it was made by EMP, which sometimes causes NLR to appear for admins, however a user won't see the NLR on their screen.

It seems like you did get NLR from dying in the district, however you did not get the banner on your screen telling you that you had NLR. If you did return to the district, you did in fact have NLR, so the warn was valid

If the timer was almost up and you did wait it out mostly, however, then I would tell you to appeal the warning, as it is difficult for you to know exactly how long the NLR would be, however I doubt this is the case, given that you ended up with a warning.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP] Demote Request- Na1 5 years 4 months ago #1070834

TheXnator wrote:
There is a bug with the NLR system, given that it was made by EMP, which sometimes causes NLR to appear for admins, however a user won't see the NLR on their screen.

It seems like you did get NLR from dying in the district, however you did not get the banner on your screen telling you that you had NLR. If you did return to the district, you did in fact have NLR, so the warn was valid

If the timer was almost up and you did wait it out mostly, however, then I would tell you to appeal the warning, as it is difficult for you to know exactly how long the NLR would be, however I doubt this is the case, given that you ended up with a warning.
It’s not that, it’s the fact that spawn is fucked for NLR, 90% of the time you die there, you won’t get it, and will only get it if you are literally in the centre of spawn. Also he got warned for being in suburbs by his story.
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[SSRP] Demote Request- Na1 5 years 4 months ago #1070855

Kyber wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

It’s not that, it’s the fact that spawn is fucked for NLR, 90% of the time you die there, you won’t get it, and will only get it if you are literally in the centre of spawn. Also he got warned for being in suburbs by his story.

The NLR timer is only there to REMIND you that you have NLR in that specific district, if it bugs out for any reason and you still atempt to go back to the district with NLR its still breaking NLR, many other servers don''t even have an NLR timer anywhere they simply list it in the rules with the amount of time that the person needs to wait before re entering the district, as for the demote request I'm trying my best to contact a CM to get the logs that I'm looking for to conclude a verdict.
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

[SSRP] Demote Request- Na1 5 years 4 months ago #1070859

I spoke to Na1 about this whole situation and there seems to have been a misunderstanding from Na1's side, Na1 hasnt re-read the rules since his previous staffing period, the NLR rule states that the person with NLR cant return or interact with the district that they have NLR in, the fact that sinz had NLR in spawn district and simply walked in suburbs saw a person with a hit and completed the hit is 100% valid, I spoke to Na1 about this and made sure he was informed correctly and I assure you this wont be happening again, I'll also be contacting someone to remove your warning.

Happy new year!

-This can be locked
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪