Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH

[SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH 5 years 4 months ago #1059618

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Magnificent wrote:
Maggie Linde wrote:
Mr Magnificent wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clearly you guys are just being dicks towards Tamaninja making remarks about gassing and Hitler, because he's Jewish. No fucking wonder why you guys got muted for being absolute asshats towards him, are you not aware of how this might of affected him or ANYONE else on the server?

Do some revision because clearly you guys don't get it as to why Tamaninja had to stop you guys from creating such remarks on the server.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

According to tamaninja he is not a jew, hes an israeli citizen.
A jew is a jew when he or she believes in jewdaism which tama doesnt he said it so many times.
Also we were talking in dutch no one had any problem with us..

I personally have nothing against jews, however i do have something against israeli terror gov.
I just hate politics nothing more.

Israeli terror? Yes, we like to bomb Gaza for no reason just to kill innocent ppl right? fucking braindead kiddo that doesn't understand anything and believe every single thing he sees online

Thank you for ur childish respond, i do not believe what media says cuz if i would than i would see israel gov as hero!
I do my researche myself and turns out israeli gov represents terror and natanyahu is a one big filthy dog.
I wont bring politics into gaming community, if you want to discuss politics you can add me on steam and ill shove some facts in ur brain.
You sure that you aren't thinking about Hamas??

I do not support hamas either, its not only about the gaza conflict why i hate israeli gov.
I do not support both sides there are so many ways to solve the issue and dropping bombs and killing children is not the way.
  • Mr Magnificent
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH 5 years 4 months ago #1059619

Mr Magnificent wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Magnificent wrote:
Maggie Linde wrote:
Mr Magnificent wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Clearly you guys are just being dicks towards Tamaninja making remarks about gassing and Hitler, because he's Jewish. No fucking wonder why you guys got muted for being absolute asshats towards him, are you not aware of how this might of affected him or ANYONE else on the server?

Do some revision because clearly you guys don't get it as to why Tamaninja had to stop you guys from creating such remarks on the server.

A jew is a jew when he or she believes in jewdaism which tama doesnt he said it so many times.

I personally have nothing against jews, however i do have something against israeli terror gov.

Israeli terror? Yes, we like to bomb Gaza for no reason just to kill innocent ppl right? fucking braindead kiddo that doesn't understand anything and believe every single thing he sees online

Thank you for ur childish respond, i do not believe what media says cuz if i would than i would see israel gov as hero!
I do my researche myself and turns out israeli gov represents terror and natanyahu is a one big filthy dog.
I wont bring politics into gaming community, if you want to discuss politics you can add me on steam and ill shove some facts in ur brain.

I do not support hamas either, its not only about the gaza conflict why i hate israeli gov.
I do not support both sides there are so many ways to solve the issue and dropping bombs and killing children is not the way.
You're smart
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

[SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH 5 years 4 months ago #1059634

Mr Magnificent wrote:
Clarky wrote:

• Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881

[SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH 5 years 4 months ago #1059650

Mr Magnificent wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Mr Magnificent wrote:
Maggie Linde wrote:
Mr Magnificent wrote:
Clarky wrote:

You literally know nothing, shut up and stop making a joke of yourself.
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 159

[SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH 5 years 4 months ago #1059652

I will be locking this thread until Rick is ready to post an outcome to prevent further drama.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
Last Edit: 5 years 4 months ago by Nafe.

[SSRP] Demote Request - REM SMASH 5 years 4 months ago #1061544

Hey AtomicLegend,

I've discussed the situation with both parts and I have come to the conclusion that the punishment is, in fact, valid. You used the term "kanker zionist" which would translate to "cancer zionist," which can be fairly considered as anti-semitism. Although you perhaps didn't mean to offend anyone by your statement, it can come across as offensive to the players on ZARP and is therefore not allowed.

This mistake will hopefully not repeat itself seeing as you understand that you should be more cautious of what you write in chat.

Thanks,
Rick Johnson

#Denied

• Rick Townsend
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Dreamy, Amazing, Radiant, Knowledgable
  • Thanks received: 500

Ex. Community Council Member
Ex. SSRP Super Administrator
Ex. Discord Administrator
Ex. TeamSpeak Staff