Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 5 months ago #1055383

dankek wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
No f1 created ingame, this is just looking for a reason to take this to the forums. you basically walk into the psg shot. most people would walk away.

ngl I haven't read the report nor do I give a fuck if this is valid, but damn you must be stupid to think that you must, or even should make an F1 when it comes to abuse lol
Well lad it is highly recommended that you do watch the video for what happened. He purposely walks into the psgs shots in attempts to get killed, just so a report can be made. But since he wanted people warned for something he caused, most people are against the report. In no way, shape or form was there abuse in the videos provided.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 5 months ago #1055384

dankek wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
No f1 created ingame, this is just looking for a reason to take this to the forums. you basically walk into the psg shot. most people would walk away.

ngl I haven't read the report nor do I give a fuck if this is valid, but damn you must be stupid to think that you must, or even should make an F1 when it comes to abuse lol
Im pretty sure Jack was talking about the warn, not the abuse. Therefore if no rdm report is made, no action will be taken, unless a staff sees it.
  • Sike
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055408

Still crossfire
:plussp:
  • MrPing
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hoppa
  • Thanks received: 342
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055411

I honestly thought I would see something relevant tbh this is just you baiting Bobo into killing you fucking horrific behavior coming from your behalf.
  • Latram
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ⚜️Lukes dads gone⚜️
  • Thanks received: 584
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055422

As for the bobo report, don't be an asshole tryna look for any reason to report by walking into their shots

As for.Oxy, he is in TS mostly, so maybe he didn't hear, also, what if OxyFoxy only saw 1/3rd of the incident?
He can't just randomly assume someone has RDM'd all the time, it would make him look like an absolute fucktard, if you want something handled when a staff might've not seen all of it, make an F1
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055433

jazzie wrote:
You walked straight into the cross fire clear as anything in the video

He clearly tried to kill me, have you heard what he said at the end lmfao?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055435

Latram wrote:
I honestly thought I would see something relevant tbh this is just you baiting Bobo into killing you fucking horrific behavior coming from your behalf.

I wasnt even trying to bait him, I was trying to read his custom title and got killed by him, also im not sure you heard what he said at the end.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055436

Blarny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
dankek wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

that ideas cool and all but people zone out from the game and shit, as poor of an excuse as it may sound to cover oxy's ass it genuinely happens, especially if you see how oxy's just aimlessly walking about + considering no f1 was made the situation is difficult to interpret because for all he knows, he only saw a small part of it because he was kinda just running around aimlessly so any punishment based on what he saw may have been invalid or unnecessary
If he just aimlessly walks around and zones out during clear rdm why would he be a head admin I’m the first place?
I’m just curious because such a high rank should require a little bit of focus because for what i know clarky and other staff members are doing great.
dude people have other shit to do that isnt focusing on the game the entire time, especially when theres nothing going on, your point is nonsensical

i used to zone out all the fucking time but i'd still like to think i was a good staff member and many others would agree
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

The following user(s) said Thank You: Henny

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055463

sorIe wrote:
Blarny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
dankek wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

that ideas cool and all but people zone out from the game and shit, as poor of an excuse as it may sound to cover oxy's ass it genuinely happens, especially if you see how oxy's just aimlessly walking about + considering no f1 was made the situation is difficult to interpret because for all he knows, he only saw a small part of it because he was kinda just running around aimlessly so any punishment based on what he saw may have been invalid or unnecessary
If he just aimlessly walks around and zones out during clear rdm why would he be a head admin I’m the first place?
I’m just curious because such a high rank should require a little bit of focus because for what i know clarky and other staff members are doing great.
dude people have other shit to do that isnt focusing on the game the entire time, especially when theres nothing going on, your point is nonsensical

i used to zone out all the fucking time but i'd still like to think i was a good staff member and many others would agree
I actually think you were a terrible staff member. :evil:
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055464

When the past is more dribble then facts
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055465

Eddie. wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Blarny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
dankek wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

Lol, who is that Sorle guy anyways, never heard of him! :evil:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055466

Eddie. wrote:
sorIe wrote:
Blarny wrote:
sorIe wrote:
dankek wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

ill kill u
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055487

First of all you're literally running in his face while he is shooting a PSG, to me it looks like his intention was not to kill you but it is RDM nevertheless alongside with that cheeky holster exploit too so I'll check his recents to see if this warrants a warning to be given out or not.

As for Oxy, not sure why he didn't do shit about it going to be honest here, he's clearly moving around in-game and witnessed the killing so I'll speak to him myself later.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, .uzi, TrueOverL, Lerpson, Mr. Richard and 1 more...

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055489

Clarky wrote:
First of all you're literally running in his face while he is shooting a PSG, to me it looks like his intention was not to kill you but it is RDM nevertheless alongside with that cheeky holster exploit too so I'll check his recents to see if this warrants a warning to be given out or not.

As for Oxy, not sure why he didn't do shit about it going to be honest here, he's clearly moving around in-game and witnessed the killing so I'll speak to him myself later.

Thanks, btw my intentions were not to run infront of his shots and im not sure if you heard what he said at the end.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055500

You Walked on psg's shot ... U were in his way that's all
  • DoSpiiR
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yfz
  • Thanks received: 111
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055506

you see someone shooting with psg and you walk infront of him twice and then you start crying about rdm nice man.
  • ALIKI
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055509

By the way, how come you viewed his profile in the tab menu prior to "attempting to read his tag" by walking in front of him when he was shooting?
Ngl this really seemed as if you were trying to get rdm'd
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055515

A Good Guitarist wrote:
By the way, how come you viewed his profile in the tab menu prior to "attempting to read his tag" by walking in front of him when he was shooting?
Ngl this really seemed as if you were trying to get rdm'd

Was trying to see who it was because he had the name tamaninja but wasnt tamaninja
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055516

Lol its funny to see all these people coming to Bobo's defense when they clearly didn't watch the entire video and hear his disgusting remark at the end.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

[SSRP] Bobo Warn Request + OxyFoxy Demote Request 5 years 4 months ago #1055518

Patrick TM wrote:
Tbh. I think this is a stupid demote request for Oxyfoxy. It was clearly a crossfire and it's not at all enough to get Oxy demoted. Sure Oxy could have handled it differently, but when you walk like that in front of the player's shots, then it's your own fault.
this ^^
  • ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun