Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Disrespect - Skeleton Warrior

[SSRP] Disrespect - Jeremy Pickles 5 years 11 months ago #932309

Okay first of all, making a demote request for using the word "retard" and then calling that staff member a "cunt" yourself is really not helping your case. Secondly, the audio in the video is difficult to properly hear, however I can most definitely hear the word "retarded" being used. Literally a few seconds later Skeleton says that he should stop using that word. He knows what he did wrong in that scenario and will not do it again.

You also say in the video that Skeleton was not allowed to freeze you and move you to a roof because the case was already closed. I know this has more to do with your appeal, but you are wrong in this case. They clarified a part of the rules regarding to you breaking NLR. They had not punished you for it yet, nor had they said that you were allowed to leave. Skeleton had every right to bring you to a roof, and saying "I want to speak to a higher up" isn't helping you. The staff's word is final, if you have an issue with what a staff member did you can make an F1 for a Lead Team member or make a report on the forums like this one.

Consider this denied. I will speak later today about what Skeleton did wrong and I'll ask him to be more careful with his language, but you have no right to call out a staff member on using the word "retarded" when you call him a "cunt" yourself on that exact same report.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeletonWarrior
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.073 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127