Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931255

I am pretty sure that if any rule was broken here it would be the RDM rule, not the PlayervsPlayer rule. You were not the one in the gunfight, the detective was.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931260

Could you please say what time of the day it was so that we could check the old logs. Copy pasting some bad halfassed logs won't do as evidence
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931362

Luki_Guki wrote:
Could you please say what time of the day it was so that we could check the old logs. Copy pasting some bad halfassed logs won't do as evidence

It was like 5 or 6 minutes before this post was created zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...ne-give-me-a-ttt-log

Also @raeker I’m saying they had no proof I was a traitor and as a inno I can’t jump in a fight between around 2-3 ppl in be light tower with an incendiary all over the place can’t even tell what’s going on. So according to the playervs player rule I shouldn’t jump in
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931366

Hamzah wrote:
Also @raeker I’m saying they had no proof I was a traitor and as a inno I can’t jump in a fight between around 2-3 ppl in be light tower with an incendiary all over the place can’t even tell what’s going on. So according to the playervs player rule I shouldn’t jump in
Only if you don't know which one is a traitor. As this concerns a detective, this rule does not apply.
  • Raeker

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931373

Hamzah wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

It was like 5 or 6 minutes before this post was created zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...ne-give-me-a-ttt-log

You can join gunfights as a traitor, the rule is there for innocents/detectives not to join gunfights where they do not know which is the traitor. Are you saying you were a traitor or innocent?
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by eddie..

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931375

@Eddie wrote:
Hamzah wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

You can join gunfights as a traitor, the rule is there for innocents/detectives not to join gunfights where they do not know which is the traitor.
He's saying that he shouldn't have been killed because, as an innocent (what he's trying to pretend to be) he would not be able to join this gunfight. This is wrong, however, because the gunfight involved a Detective, which nullifies that rule in this scenario.
  • Raeker
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., Tom.

[TTT Demote/talking to request] Tom 5 years 11 months ago #931466

Upon further investigation I have concluded that Seargent44's decision was the right one and there is nothing to question in the situation. And thus I will only be rephrasing the denial Seargent44 originally gave you

As Tom saw you commit traitorous acts on multiple occasions not just the instance with Detective he had a valid reason to kill. Although this exact situation is rare and therefore not described spesifically in the rules we do state that the acceptable KOS reasons in rules are just examples not the full list.

We will be denying this report abuse and wish you can appreciate the thorough research we had on the case

This report abuse has been
#Denied
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tom.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

254 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
17/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf