Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tom [TTT Talk to request]

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 11 months ago #920568

Luki_Guki wrote:
@Eddie wrote:
I’m presuming what Tom meant when he said there was nothing he could really do about it was because there isn’t any evidence to back up prop abuse in the logs, hence why we can’t punish for prop abuse unless we clearly witnessed it or are provided with video evidence of it, because logs do not show it. This would explain why Tom could not see if you did infact prop abuse and if ‘Not a Cat’ had a reason to kill you
I understand what you mean. First of, I reported the guy for RDM and he said that I prop abused. If there were no evidence of me prop abusing it would just be in my favour as there's no evidence to his reason to kill me. Secondly, you can see prop damage in the logs. I didn't check the logs to see if I accidentally hit Tom because I can't check the logs of the current round.
Even that log when somebody is killed by a prop is not counted as solid evidence because it only states that the user took damage from a prop and not who actually was holding the prop or threw the prop at the time
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by eddie..
The topic has been locked.

Tom [TTT Talk to request] 5 years 11 months ago #920569

Thank you for taking your time to make this talk to request. I have talked with Tom and on most parts I do agree with him. Tom was not comfortable punishing a user that was likely not trying to break any rules and that since there was not enough proof when situation occurred that he found punishing the player unjustified. Which I all agree with. After our talk I informed Tom that prop abuse is not a KOS reason and rather user should instead contact a staff member if they see someone prop abusing. At the end of our discussion I advised him that in future cases he should open a chat and explain the situation and that the user is not in fact allowed to kill you for that.

This talk to request has been
#Accepted
With no further action deemed necessary by this extinct royal bird

-- Lock plox -- :kiss: :kiss:
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by LonelyDodo.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki, Raeker, eddie., Tom.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf