Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: getzco report abuse

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #919351

First of all, you shouldn't send suspicious links, you run the risk of this happening when you do so.
Hey buddy, that wasn’t the link you sent Corgi and I. I know that, and you know that. I also promise you I’ve done enough phishing in my days to know an Ip grabber when I see and click on it lol.

Like if you would make an unban request and were honest and admit what you did and admit it was wrong I’d be willing to lower the ban, or even tell a ts head admin to accept your unban when they message me to talk about this.

Secondly, he already replied to your claim that that was the picture. So unless you have a way to prove that was the only one you sent, this report is pointless.

Third, I know Getzco well enough to know that he doesn't have any interest in false banning someone. Unless you did something to harass him or Corgi, or something against the rules to either of them, there is no reason he would have banned you.

Finally, he literally stated he would consider outright unbanning you if you admitted what you did was wrong. Either do this and get unbanned or don't and stay banned. He was very respectful in his reply to your appeal and unless you can prove he lied this report isn't gonna be accepted.
  • Tony Lombardi
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 224
FP REBOOT BRING IT BACK LADS

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy, TheCorgi

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #919389

bagciokan070 wrote:
Box0 wrote:
bagciokan070 wrote:
So after searching i found the logs but i dont see any logs of the corki one? only got this one
prntscr.com/jh9rg5

Can I ask why you like, Scribbled over the name?
Seems a bit suspicious.

If that IS you... then You have nothing to hide, So uncover the name please
bc it was a rude name but sure ill post it
prntscr.com/jha2rq
Extremely rude name that one ouch
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #919485

Tony Lombardi wrote:
First of all, you shouldn't send suspicious links, you run the risk of this happening when you do so.
Hey buddy, that wasn’t the link you sent Corgi and I. I know that, and you know that. I also promise you I’ve done enough phishing in my days to know an Ip grabber when I see and click on it lol.

Like if you would make an unban request and were honest and admit what you did and admit it was wrong I’d be willing to lower the ban, or even tell a ts head admin to accept your unban when they message me to talk about this.

Secondly, he already replied to your claim that that was the picture. So unless you have a way to prove that was the only one you sent, this report is pointless.

Third, I know Getzco well enough to know that he doesn't have any interest in false banning someone. Unless you did something to harass him or Corgi, or something against the rules to either of them, there is no reason he would have banned you.

Finally, he literally stated he would consider outright unbanning you if you admitted what you did was wrong. Either do this and get unbanned or don't and stay banned. He was very respectful in his reply to your appeal and unless you can prove he lied this report isn't gonna be accepted.
Well i'm saying the truth so idk what to do since that picture was the only log i had i cant find the one with corki and i dont even know sure if i even send the jumpscare to corki
  • bagciokan070
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 192

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #919600

Show the entirety of your logs from that day, I'm sure we'll find something to prove you guilty or innocent.

I would look through mine, but I also don't know how, and I don't know if they're even saved on this computer.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by TheCorgi.

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #919801

:plussp:

This admin has no clue what an IP grabber is, he’s also NEVER grabbed and IP or DDOS’d someone in his life, and probably doesn’t even own a botnet

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bezzy

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #922941

TheCorgi wrote:
Show the entirety of your logs from that day, I'm sure we'll find something to prove you guilty or innocent.

I would look through mine, but I also don't know how, and I don't know if they're even saved on this computer.

Your logs are stored here C:\Program Files\TeamSpeak 3 Client\config\chats or
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\TS3client\chats

That one i sended was the only one i could find of sending the link but thats not true since i sended it to a couple more guys
  • bagciokan070
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 192

getzco report abuse 5 years 11 months ago #929962

Due to no evidence, this has been denied.

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127