John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Miia wrote:
How the fuck are you not banned yet smh.

I'm the backbone of this community. You'd die off without me.
I think the community would flourish, but if not it still would definitely not die!

Yes, with your good, Christian player-base, why should someone like me make it so toxic by using the word "Niger"?

Also, SS3 is probably the most offensive thing I said.

"Nigeria is better than Niger" yeah you were 100% trying to push the loop holing and racism rule as far as you could. You played with fire and you got burnt, it was your own fault.

Dude I've literally been to both though... Or did you not expect that.

I've been to Niger, Nigeria, Zambia, Ethiopia, and Zimbabwe

This doesn't mean shit, I could also say "i've been to Niger" and then run around saying it on SSRP or whatever ZARP service and still get punished.

Punished for what though? Is "Niger" on some sort of banned word list? They were talking about it and I literalyl brought up the fact that I'd been.Of I started spamming "Niger" to piss off the admins or something, then fine. But I didn't.

About a month or so ago there was an American lad who joined the server saying "I am from Niger" and nothing else, he didn't say anything else, just kept saying that out of the blue for a reaction from the staff, he got the reaction he was looking for and that was a punishment and then he did exactly what you're doing right now and went straight to the forums and tried to defend himself even though he was clearly in the wrong.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] DrConnor warn/mute for mentioning a country 5 years 11 months ago #911713

Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Miia wrote:

I think the community would flourish, but if not it still would definitely not die!

Yes, with your good, Christian player-base, why should someone like me make it so toxic by using the word "Niger"?

"Nigeria is better than Niger" yeah you were 100% trying to push the loop holing and racism rule as far as you could. You played with fire and you got burnt, it was your own fault.

This doesn't mean shit, I could also say "i've been to Niger" and then run around saying it on SSRP or whatever ZARP service and still get punished.

Punished for what though? Is "Niger" on some sort of banned word list? They were talking about it and I literalyl brought up the fact that I'd been.Of I started spamming "Niger" to piss off the admins or something, then fine. But I didn't.

About a month or so ago there was an American lad who joined the server saying "I am from Niger" and nothing else, he didn't say anything else, just kept saying that out of the blue for a reaction from the staff, he got the reaction he was looking for and that was a punishment and then he did exactly what you're doing right now and went straight to the forums and tried to defend himself even though he was clearly in the wrong.

Did I at any point claim to be from Niger, or use that as an excuse to say it over and over? No

Did I spam it to the admins or say it "keep saying it out of the blue?" No

Am I allowed to tell people that I've been to Auschwitz (I have btw) or the World Trade Centre? If you have some sort of banned places list, I'd like to see it.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT] DrConnor warn/mute for mentioning a country 5 years 11 months ago #911715

You know, stupid fucking warns like this are the reason I have so many. This has happened at least 3 times. And aside from a few accidental RDMs, I'm clearly not here to ruin the game for others. I saw guys get banned for over 30+ warns.
  • John Henry
  • Junior Boarder
  • pretty cool dude
  • Thanks received: 58

[TTT] DrConnor warn/mute for mentioning a country 5 years 11 months ago #911716

I did say that it was Loophole racism. The reason why people are muted and warned for this is because anyone can easily get around saying the nword. That is why you were muted John Henry. Also your name doesn't help your situation much if you get what i'm saying. Basically just don't say a word that looks like the nword at all or sound like it. That's all the help i can give you with this.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TTT] DrConnor warn/mute for mentioning a country 5 years 11 months ago #911717

John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Miia wrote:

Did I at any point claim to be from Niger, or use that as an excuse to say it over and over? No

Am I allowed to tell people that I've been to Auschwitz (I have btw) or the World Trade Centre? If you have some sort of banned places list, I'd like to see it.

Obviously there's no arguing with you because you'll come up with excuse after excuse and stray from the fact you were loop holing, good luck with the punishment, I hope to see this denied.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[TTT] DrConnor warn/mute for mentioning a country 5 years 11 months ago #911718

John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nafe wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Nick0GR wrote:
John Henry wrote:
Miia wrote:

Tbh i would have much of a problem if someone else had said something like that. But given the name SS-ReichFuhrer Donald Trump, the fact that your rapsheet shows multiple punishments for discrimination and you behave like a twat both in game and on the forums trying to loophole your way around every rules. All of this makes me come to the conclusion that you were deliberately trying to loophole to get a reaction from staff. Well congratulations you got it. If only drconor had actually looked at the rapsheet and banned this cunt.
  • Miia
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ex-TTT Super Admin
  • Thanks received: 810
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Miia.

[TTT] DrConnor warn/mute for mentioning a country 5 years 11 months ago #911719

Hi John,

After speaking to DrConor about this, these are my findings and results;

• While Niger is a legitimate country and it's people being Nigerians, the players involved (Dovahkitty and yourself) were abusing the fact that it is a loophole to some degree and since it was constant it became a loophole that you two decided to commit too.
  • DrConor in fact gave you both a verbal warning about loopholing racism as you two decided to ignore his warning and continue.
  • In your second picture, you also mention that Dovah only received a mute, but that isn't correct as you can see from your own screenshot that you provided, he did in fact receive a warning for it aswell.
  • Above all though, I should mention that by doing acts of this nature it won't get you anywhere and rather you'll just find yourself in the hot seat of discussions, and therefore I would suggest being more careful from now on or else you could find yourself receiving harsher punishments, as indicated by another staff member, you could of just as easily received a ban for this incident.

• I see no wrong doing on DrConor's part as he did actually verbally warn the both of you and instead of heeding his warning, you two decided to blatantly ignore it and continue with your loopholing.

#Denied
    • Bezzy
    • Legendary Member
    • ZARP VIP
    • Ex TTT Server Owner
    • Thanks received: 418
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Raeker, Nick0GR, DrConor, Boxy
    • Page:
    Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

265 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1